I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

Hi dear in the week cryptotalk clean-up the system of scammer. Their are many scamer in this platforum. Every week they clean. So you do not assess your account to send the money in your yobit account. Do not worry. Soon it resolve.

• +4 2

Dear buddy you not the only member who facing this problem. We all having the same issues regarding transferring balance to yobit exchange wallet. Send btc button not working. Don't worry this is not first time happened in crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts. Many times before also happens after few days all work in routine

I urge you to be patient buddy,  this problem is a temporary problem it's normal everyone is facing this problem.  So just calm down everything is in control it will be fix very soon. 

In every period of time, the withdrawal button is stopped in the Bitcoin yobit account ... in that period the forum is cleaned of fake and fake accounts and fraudsters as well so be careful

• +2 1

I have encountered this problem before and expected it to pass every day. When this problem was not resolved, I asked for help from the "Support" section of yobit. They, too, solved the problem in less than a day. My advice to anyone who sees it is to ask support if there is a problem.

Any we face this issue but we are know that we want to our work with patience and don't be afraid with the hope that it will be solved soon as possible.keep your work with hard work and focus on the goal because crypto is best forum and not waste our work.

I have read in many old posts that the send to balance button at yobit was remained closed for many days and everyone was unable to send their earnings in balance. So It means it happens many times and I don't know the exact reason behind it.

I do not know what your problem is .. but I follow the comments of the senior members on your topic in order to learn from them .. I hope that you find a solution to your problem .. All the best to you.

I think it is normal, it has happened before. the cleanup process happens every week. you have to wait until your account automatically fix it ,I thing sometimes it takes tow days, be cool.

Hello my friend, I think it is a routine job for cleaning and you will return to work again .. At this time, continue your work and learn more. This problem faced by many will return to work soon .. Good luck to everyone.

I think it usually happens here when the forum is clean up. All of you people should know this, so let's be patient with how you make the forum work. And post well.

• +5 1

This is often a typical thing that happen each once in a whereas as I have learnt. In some cases the Bitcoin run out from the gathering and they require a few of days to fill it back, and once they do you'll begin accepting your installments. The foremost imperative thing is o remain dynamic and accommodate to the rules of the gathering, of posting valuable and instructive subjects.

• +5 1

This might depend on different reasons. It may be as a result of arrange issue, specialized issues from yobit. Anything the issue is, I will exhort that the influenced individual to be understanding with the method or compose yobit for help.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sorry  i  have no knowledge  about it because  i  can't  do any transaction  yet..but I hear yobit wallet it is connected  with the cryptotalk  for transaction.

• +1 1

I think the moderators of Cryptotalk clean up this forum so they turn of the payment system of members . so don’t worry and be patient dear. It’s temporary problem and hopefully it will be solved soon.

Don't worry my friend, Sometimes it may be that soon I hope they will solve this problem. Keep working without worrying, I hope your problem will be fixed in some time.

I want to say that don't panic every time the problem is more or less on Yobit account it will be fixed again after a few days and I can really transfer my balance to my account bit with the aim of good seniors of this platformI don't know and you don't have to worry about paying

Welcome my dear friend. I think that this problem is simple and there is no need to worry because this service will return and it may be a weakness in the Internet. So rest assured and there is no need to fear.

• +2 1

By the way, I am a new member in this forum but I have read from here that the button to send my money in my balance was closed in yobit due to which the members of the forum could not withdraw their money.

Don't bother yourself about this problem because its will be resolved very soon. This problem has been occurring and it's not a new thing. So don't worry and continue to work hard and be patience. 

That happens when the forum is cleaning spam and users who cheat, it may also be that the pool has been emptied and we will have to wait for it to be filled again. It is something normal you should not worry about this soon you can withdraw your money.

• +1 1

Hy mates I trust you having a great day I need to inquire that everybody confront this issue since btc symbol incorporates a issue that it's not working for exchange adjust.

Hello friend I want to tell you that we can easily transfer our money to the your bid account with your bid is the safest wallet I have found ever and we can easily transfer our money from crypto talk to an any other valid this is very beneficial for us and we should avoid from the scammers because there are a number of camels are here on this platform we should just for on rules and regulations of cricket ok

You should not worry about this issue because this forum having some rules and regulations and the useless posts are deleted so the payment method is stopped and this issue will resolved in some days. So you should concentrate on your work and make sure that your posts are full of information and useful knowledge. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.