I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

The platform pool was empty for approximately a month. It is now complete again, and the payments were reduced to make the continuity of the forums more sustainable. Hopefully, everything continues to work well.

In my opinion it is a general problem. Sometimes this problem is happen. But it will be solve automatically. So,we don't think about it. We want work here with a fresh mind. I hope I will be a good member of crypto currency. 

My dear friend maybe your account is not verified you should need to verify your account and after a  weak you can get your money. 

I will say, why this panic?  This is a natural thing that happens every month.  Don't worry, you'll be able to transfer this amount to your account once the cleanup process for the forum is complete.  We all got it. Don't worry, friend, you don't have to do anything.  This is normal, it always happens.  This is a common problem as the payment wallet goes out of balance. You only have to wait a few days to recharge the wallet.  There is no announcement to stop paying. Thank you.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:18 AM, Honny143 said:

I think this forum start cleaning process because today they deleted 39 post, so they stop payments its happen every week so don't worry about this issue, its solve in soon so continue your work.

That is true @Honny143 it's general issue sometime when administrators are fixing some features or deleting unhelpful massages they use to stop it from functioning until they concluded, because since few days ago the sent to my BTC button is not working. So I think when this happens we should pay patience because no matter how if it's general problem and the administrator know, I believe they will come and solve the issue later or in after few days.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

This happens sometimes and after a few days everything would start working again. So whenever you experience such kind of issue I advice that you stay on feet and continue making your post as there is no reason to fear whatsoever.

Edited by kaliphatesani

the problem is solved and no problen anymore cause yobit solved the problem and now you can withdraw your money to any wallet without any problem

Yes you're right buddy i also face like this type of issue it happends from this forun site because forum clean some spammers here and refill it thats why they close the payment but after when they open then you get your whole payment in this session.

• +3 1

Well my friend don't worry about anything sometimes this type of problems are coming but it will repair soon. So my friend you just focus on your work because this helps you to gain more knowledge and experience about this forum.

Welcome dear this beautiful platform.  Don't be loose heart.  Don't worry about this.  Sometimes this error occurs because some technical error . It beetter admin in some days . Thanks for sharing this information.  They arare helped for newbie . 

Greetings friend this is a common problem within the cryptotalk platform, it refers to the fact that the yobit btc pool is empty and must be filled by cryptotalk administrators but always last few days in fill

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts useful and trustful to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustful.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

From what I saw in a group, the page was down due to a few weeks of maintenance, there was no error or problem with the button to send your balance.This is a common problem as the payment wallet goes out of balance. You only have to wait a few days to recharge the simple wallet.  There is no announcement to stop the payment.

This is a standard issue in yobit, don't stress an excessive amount of on the grounds that it will have returned to ordinary. It truly happens constantly so trust that more days will return to ordinary soon.

Such issues happen when the moderators are cleaning up the forum to remove unwanted posts from the site. I think it happens once a week for cleanup reason and nothing else mostly. So keep your patience and try after a day or two. It'll surely start working.

• +1 1

This isn't a particularly significant issue. There isn't anything to stress over. It will improve in a day or two. At the point when organization attempts to improve a few issues like buging or spamming then they stop all the installment framework.

• +2 1

This isn't a particularly significant issue. There isn't anything to stress over. It will improve in a day or two.During that period in which you are no longer allowed to send payments to your account on the platform, you may have encountered the new challenges of the new payment method, and I don’t think so I admit that they will not make you send your money to your account hope you got it and that you are still with us and I think that only some of the procedures that they perform on the platform so that you cannot send payments.

Stopping the transfer of funds in Yobit causes a state of panic among the new or less-known members of the reasons for stopping the transfer of funds. Do not worry, there are many reasons for stopping the withdrawal of funds, but in the end everything will return as it was.

As a newbie I have no knowledge and experience about the topic of discussion because I just joined the forum and don't know what the problem is, I hope the other members and the Senior members of the forum will explain more to us 

I think that you were unable to transfer to your balance mainly because of the fact that the reservesfor the campaign is empty and you have to wait until it is being refilled again.

• +2 1

Sometimes this problem maybe faced due to the maintenance process of this forum. During those period the payment button doesn’t work. After one or two week the payment button again works. Don't be afraid on it. Keep patience  

Edited by Tannah

Dear don't worry about it something this problem occurs so don't worry about it it work soon so continue your work to makes more and more posts. Your account will be open just try again and again 

That's a big problem of the crypto currency. Everyone knows that problem. But I am new here to crypto talk. So I have no experience 

About transferring money. So help me about this.