Advantages for using timer feature when posting. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Advantages for using timer feature when posting.

Time interval is very useful for this forum this time interval can manage the people to have interval per posting a topic or comment which means it could less the spammers in the form

That is really a great idea, but i have never used timer. Because this site already has included the feature due to which you cannot submit your post before 3 minutes.

• +3 1

Timer limit used by this forum is very helpful in cleaning the platform from useless posts because many people just don't read the post carefully and post comment quickly to complete their daily posts. But due to this timer feature members read the post completely and number of useless posts decrease. 

• +3 1

Yes it's a nice feature on this forum

It gives the member sufficient time to read the topic

And give him time to create a new topic

This is because many members do not take the time to read the topics

Accordingly, random evaluations are followed

• +2 1

Advantage of using timer feature while posting our comments is that we can improve our typing speed as well as correct our spelling mistakes. And another advantage is that we can know easily by time feature that how much time we spend daily on cryptotalk. 

On 4/30/2020 at 8:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

Timer.JPG.3b69f191604d6de1c72d503779ac9a3a.JPG

This is a really good idea my friend because I already face this problem lots of time. And I was afraid that it could get me a warning point but it didn't happen. But I still don't know how much time I spend before new comment but there is also a function after I clicking submit reply there will show a time. If that 3 minutes is not over there you will see how much time is left before you can post another comment. So this is also helpful to us.

This is surely a nice feature,it's really useful,not only for the beginners but to the whole members of the forum,this will surely help us to have a proper timing for posting,and the intervals required between posts will be applied,to be sincere I don't know about this feature before,but thanks to you i've now gain knowledge about it nd it's importance 

Edited by ABDULAZEEZ001

Yes, it is very interesting that your topic is very interesting and you have done the same thing here that we can avoid this warning by using the timer stopped. I am new to here and I have had to face this warning here quite often. So i have to use the timer from today Thank you very much for giving this information 

it is additionally great for us to know the time,but,having this highlights will causes rushing,many will fair put words fair to be on time. It is way better not to see at the time,but to see at our words.and rewards will take after.

If you're more concerned with the content of your post, you don't have to worry about crypto talk time.  Waiting and creating your posts will help you a lot because you can expect more time to think about what you are writing.

In the event that this gathering has built in clock highlight at that point it would be part accommodating and I think I ought to I got to compose this subject within the almost gathering what to include. Since built I clock highlight will be life saver and it's exceptionally boring to hold up three minutes of your writing speed is exceptionally quick.

Because of such a planning highlight on this gathering. Clients get an opportunity to peruse the post cautiously and it likewise impedes the tricksters from making the replicated and pointless posts without composing on this discussion. I regard this planning highlight on this gathering.

Yes I think there are many advanced advantage we use it. So when the timer is set then we read the topics and  even post then out post is useful not useless so I think it has benefits for us I think.

• +1 1

I'm agree with your opinion . This time remainder also help us not to spam in here. I think we should take a gap of time for posting for thinking about the topic and then write down our valuable comments . your advice is really appreciate . We can use mobile or pc stopwatch to maintain our time for posting. This will really helpful for preventing spamming 

If you want to earn money then you must comments on post in time not in over time because if you comment on time you earn money more fastly 

Yes my friend we did this type of mistake so many time ,but it can be the reason of ban account.  So with time user we can reduce this mistake . So if we use then we can make our post good and submitte on time. It will good to us if we use this feature.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

Timer.JPG.3b69f191604d6de1c72d503779ac9a3a.JPG

The utilization of stop watch or clock while presenting can be useful on know when precisely 3minets has passed to present another post yet concerning me I'm only alright without this much obliged.

I don't think the time feature really matters a lot once you're able to meet up with your daily meaningful twenty post. Though the time feature is also important because it create time for you to go through what you're about to post. 

Sometimes i done my written before three  minutes. Then i have to wait for my remaining time this is little bit boring. So if crypto add this feature that we can see our time in screen this gonna be awesome. You can write relax then.    

For me, I don’t really think if the using of timer feature when posting is needed because I always create a post within 5-10 minutes that’s why I always followed a 3 minutes interval. Every post we created it needs a 3 minutes interval time so that if you are fast in making your content and you did not notice your time, before you send it the pop-up message will be shown “New post within a short time frame is limited. Please wait (number) seconds before submitting it.” But some users here does not notice that a pop-up message because of taking some time in writing a content.

• +4 1

Timer really helps us to post and take sufficient time to put our views in comment and read content properly so this feature really helps alot and makes our work easier and smarter and save from any problems. 

• +2 1