Stop wasting your time - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

When there is any error in my speech or my replies, please inform me of that, because I am still a beginner and I am able to learn and I do not want to get a warning point, so I suggest that we criticize each other constructively so that we learn and benefit from that without taking warning points.

• +3 1

You have asked very very good question that stop vesting your time means that if you do not take interest in anything in your study or in cryptocurrency then it is harmful for you. If you do not have interest in something, then there is harm in you, you people are with you, so it is important that you start interest in something that benefits So that you can achieve your target . 

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

This platforum is really stick about posts on forum.If they found your posts less informative and irrelevent then they will ban you without warrning you.Fullfilling post with irrelevent info is totally unaccept able on the forum.

Hello my dear friend you are right all posts that are not useful gets deleted by the admins and it's a waste of time creating such therefore and i think that there are a lot of posts like this just warning members! So we should stop them and just stop making useless post always create lastest information about cryptos and avoid posting not real experienced just to gain attention.best of luck everyone 👍😘

I think crypto is not a waste of time we get knowldge of crypto currency from this fourm and earn money from this plat fourm and this is also a very safe plat fourm so we have to spend time on this platform

This is something very interesting this topic without a doubt that for obtaining a few income it is valued incorrectly and this is what encourages the admi to ban some accounts and it was good that they stopped paying the evaluations in order to show the good comments they will have your deserved ratings.

I know in this organization there is no waste of time because it take a lot of time to get money. We also learn knowledge about different topics. 

• +1 1

One very good reason wasting time can make you more productive is that it lets your brain rest. ... Wasting time doing something that requires very little complex thinking can make you more productive. Your mind gets to, “take a vacation”, so to speak, and do something fun.

8 Strategies to Stop Wasting Time and Get Things Done
Determine what kind of day it's going to be. ...
Get dressed like a big boy (or girl). ...
Don't create and consume at the same time. ...
Use a timer. ...
Do your work on one device. ...
Have a reset button. ...
Know when you're going to stop working...,,.,

Time is a very important thing .We always get to know the value of it after it is found or lost So we should always appreciate time Often people who are now old inside crypto who start working now, they do not appreciate their time.which is a huge loss for the company as well as for the fellow So we should always appreciate our time so that we can achieve Success is liked by every person, whether rich or poor  If you like success every person, then why should we not appreciate it So, it is said that success also becomes the fate of the same person who appreciates time. This proves that we should always appreciate time 

Is true stop wasting your time on posting unnecessary topic into the forum ,try to devote your time how make a proper or reasonable topic ,take your time , know how to utilize your time 

I think people who have no research on their posts are deleting posts that are not very important, so you should always try to post well.  Everyone likes important posts.

If we work on this site without wasting time, we will be able to earn money and gain knowledge related to online.If we waste time we will fall behind in our lives so we will never waste time.We will surely succeed if we work hard in this site.

That is genuine a confirmed certainty there, as fundamentally bogus data can Also be made up as, the way which tricksters spammers can undoubtedly course disarray and even take from the Naive, as of crafted by the administrators have truly been seen, similarly as with the previous past of the gathering on numerous clients, was truly difficult to really make some control here as spammers where truly infamous

I agree with you friend because we should learn from your warning because we are often deceived by misinformation.

You are absolutely right.  We need to take this site as a learning site.  Because we can learn a lot from here. So we should not give wrong information here.  This is a waste of our time. So before we post, we need to make sure that the post is correct. Then it should be posted. Those of us who are trying to learn, can learn something good.

Yes you are right my dear some peoples all post that are not about this topic delcted by admin . useless post determine our mind so we should always to try useful post created not be useless post . 

So frends take care .

Okay ! Good luck.

Yes, you are right in this information that you provided, and we must adhere to it and follow it so that we can succeed and reach our goal and follow the rules and laws of the Forum and not violate them in order to gain from it

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

You are right dude, we have to post the stuff that is related to thr topic and people are getting information by them we don't only have a duty to earn money but also have a responsibility to give some knowledge to others.. 

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you, we have to work on our post and topics we created. Our topics should be sensible and understandable while our comments should be of same quality, and we should stop been stingy and react to comments and topics. Thanks

Concurred together with your point. Rather than squandering our time in posting awful or futile points we ought to spend it to memorize almost exchanging, stalking, betting and other crypto exercises which can offer assistance us to gain great cash.

Yes you are absolutely right we should not waste our time in posting useless content. We should try to post different topics which can be helpful for new users. Our post should always be relevant to this forum. Irrelevant post can be deleted.

• +1 1

Giving bogus data here is extremely unsafe to the discussion and it won't benefit individuals in any way. There is enormous number of crowd here, beginners particularly, so giving them wrong data isn't proper.

• +1 1

Yes dear i am agree with you. Many members of this platform provide wrong information about this platform and new members follow their information and then they got banned. So for those member do not waste your time by giving wrong information if you doing this then its also affected on you. People report on your account then you get banned. So do not waste your time in this thing and give correct information then you get positive response of people and get positive reputation. 

• +4 1

Yes, you are right. I think our first goal here should not be to make money. Our first goal should be to learn something from here, to learn about the experiences of cryptocurrencies and to learn the details of this job. Then, after learning enough, our goal should be to earn money by sharing quality posts.

Being in this site is not a waste of time. It is one of the best sites in the world. It affords you the opportunity to earn and learn. This is an opportunity one will hardly come accross. It is very good and resourceful to be part of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1