Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

First of all, we should pay attention to what content we Post .Before posting any one should do research inside it and then post it so that we can get a good idea about them. Our aim is to get knowledge from here and give information to people. And this is the purpose, we should focus on this purpose, because if you agree, then you get yourself Our aim is only to motivate people .

that was great topic and ideas mate well were here to learn more about cryptocurrency and from other ideas from other members and not just to earn money we can do more useful topics and ideas just research first for you to make ideal topics to ensure that uniquely.

Yes I think your post is very informative and useful for me thanks for sharing this useful post. This forum is the best for learning and earning money. You can earn automatically daily . You don't want set a goal. This forum is a good for earning.

I should submit the thing,we've to take care of every question as we are able to keep the content of the posts very reasonable so that everyone can apprehend it thoroughly and the admin can not post and i am with this.

@Malikjnb You are right mate and I agree with you. So many loq quality posts are not beneficial bevause those will get deleted. But Few informative posts are so much bebeficial. So we should focus to creatinh good content rathetr than making huge money. Because money will come automatically if I can create good quality posts.

You must concentrate on your work and work with honestly. If you hard work on this forum and makes the useful posts and your all posts are paid then you will become successful on this forum and earn the more money from this forum. Money came you on this forum automatically. And you should work with patience. 

• +1 1

Yes money will come to me automaticly in cryptotalk.But we must have to concentrated on the work and work very attentively.By using crytotalk we can gain knowledge and it is very benefited too.I think it is a very usefull platform.        

You are right. We should not think about money only. We must focus on digital currencies and how to create good content and gain experience

yes this is good point if we work hard and honestly then the money is automatically came in to your account.at the other end if you copy and paste the content of other members you warning points increases and your account will be banned.so be honest.❤

Yes, I agree with you, whoever is aiming for money only will fail in the end and will not continue, but we must benefit as much as possible from the site in increasing our experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

We are always payback by our effort.This platform just needs our skills to be explored and we earn from that creative content.If we present our personal information about the relevant Question we are automatically paid through yobit account.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

You said well. We get paid of our posts and we should take it as a form of motivation and we should focus on our content. If our content is not good then that post will be deleted and if post is deleted then we will not get the money of that post. We only have to focus on the content of our posts. Our knowledge will be increased in this way.

If you work hard and work well, the money will come to you automatically when you finish your daily work.So you have to pay attention to the work. If the work is good, the money will come to your account if you finish well.

We all must keep in mind that the principal purpose of this forum is to provide us with knowledge about crypto currency. It provides us a platform to create meaningful topics and to perform informative discussions regarding it. Ofcourse they are paying an amount for our useful posts and for the time we spent in it. But we must utilise it to be motivated. We should share beneficial topics and posts to supply knowledge to other members and not just for the sake of getting paid.

• +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 9:29 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

in fact it is not the main reason why I am here and a nice extra to earn a little something, I am here to learn new things especially about trading and on crypto in general  and chat with my new virtual friends...

I do not think that many of the people are here to learn, most of us are here to make money out of the forum and that is why we are working here and making the comments on the daily basis regularly.

Good talk, really everyone is suffering from a lot of bad posts just writing for money. Why don't we offer good content as long as there's a profit? 

That is extremely obvious on the off chance that you put your focus on what is happening there is a great deal of good that accompanies it, there is a ton of good that accompanies the compensation that we get from crypto talk gathering yet you need to esteem your points and posts and you won't just learn alot structure it yet in addition show others some things. at that point the cash will follow.

Yes, my friends, if you work on the crypto talk and you do your work honestly instead of chatting with yourself, and if you write a post under your wisdom  then it is a matter of definite date that you will succeed one day  . And Money Automatically will come to you .

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

You've to work for, on the site as to bring in as you don't simply produce cash simply being a static client, as you've to contribute on the gathering and consequently to acquire in remunerations concerning your commitment as we've to be productive when doing such.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We, as participants in this forum, should not focus on making money only, we have to gain knowledge and share good publications in order to get a good reputation and thus more money.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:56 AM, George10 said:

Yes we shouldn't just focus on earning money from this forum but let's try also to contribute to the wellbeing of this platform by posting helpful ideas.

Yes my dear I'm agree with you، you are giving an ideal suggestion.

Because money just meets needs. Earning money is a basic requirements but further we have to give information and knowledge about self experiences and thoughtful and reasonable ideas to beginners, they can easily pick up and work carefully accepting ideas in their daily life 

I'm agree with you my friend and I'm doing work with patience and honesty. I'm also creating my which are relevant to statement and don't worry my friend I'm doing my best in this forum.

As we know that this forum is helpful for both earning and learning so we should get these both things. This is very nice platform for earning. It has helped many people using it. It depends on our number of doing posts that how much we make posts .

Yes mate you are right. As we know that cryptotalk is only platform which is providing us opportunity to learn and earn at the same time. Before joining this platform i don't have any idea of online earning. And in these ten days i have learned lot of knowledge. And i have received lot of knowledge and will earn money soon.

My dear friend as you know this is the best forum and give us information and money also with knowledge. You can earn here a lot of experience about cryptotalk and become a good member of forum.