I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I advise you not to risk if the topic contains very few responses it may be deleted by the moderators because it does not meet the forum rules, but for me I only comment on useful posts that attract my attention and I always avoid commenting on topics that contain few responses.

In this thread, so many participants share different subjects, but I choose readable and clearly understandable topics because they are easy to send a response to, and because repeat material is not understood, so I often avoid them. High replays mean more detail.

At first I would like to thank you for this question that is different from what we see here, but I work in a different way as the posts with the highest engagement attract me I don’t know maybe in the future I will be like you follow the posts with little interaction

For me, I'm looking for topics that interest me and which I feel that I can provide assistance to its owner, regardless of the number of responses, the good attracts me to share my information, I wish everyone success.

Well my friend, I agree with you in the responses that they are useful and I love the comment. They are low responses and a useful comment that the members benefit from and are free of any insults and comment regarding the cryptocurrency.

Yes, friends, we can reply to the topics that are less reply  because the ones that are short, they are very easy to reply and many people like them successfully and they also take a lot of interest.  

I also try to comment on the post that had less replies, users with great posts and less replies is not a good thing, we should appreciate someone's hardwork, either just going towards those where everyone is going.....

Any relevant material that can be valuable and beneficial enough for the other participants I chose those issues because I can also get additional information from there that will be helpful to me and my experience there that will allow others to share and learn from each other in the campaign.

useful topics that fit my experiences so that my comment is useful and constructive and I am not interested in the number of comments on the topic, but now it is important that I be familiar with the topic and understand it .when he understands it, people leave with some comments. I want to comment on that post myself and make everyone viral to make it viral.  

See, my friend, if there is such a thing that you want to answer on topics that already have few answers.See my friends sometimes there are some members who think that there are too many replies on their topic so their post is being used a lot and they are getting their money account but sometimes it doesn't happen.But I think if you do it wrong, should you try to respond to any topic that comes to you so that you can share your information with them or share your knowledge with others? I can increase my knowledge. 

Well, my friend, this is a great idea, because when we see a publication that contains scientific evidence, we relate to our work to re-support it in order for us and the rest of the members to benefit, and that is why I thank you, my friend, for this initiative.

i like to make a comments on every posts that needs helps and topics that i can share what i know. i don't really pay attention on the earnings i could get but on topics where i can help others.

• +11

Useful or interesting

When I am going to answer a topic I do not visualize your statistic, I only read the topic as well as the explanatory statement and the answers of the other colleagues and then I make my contribution so that I do not repeat something that has already been commented, In this way I seek to make what I have said useful. I advise you to be yourself, analyze your response write and no matter what the help of being able to guide any participant in a positive way. 

I like to comment on all the posts that I find in front of me, as I am still a beginner, I will find all the comments useful and I can learn something from them even if the posts are not very popular they may be useful ..

Well it's a good thing thay we appreciate the newbie in on this platfrom. Than he give proper time and share own ideas and experience about the different section.So we can promote such person next they give good and informative post. 

For me, I respond to topics that I feel are really useful , the number of responses to them does not matter, whether it is one reply or 100 replaies.

We must care about the content, my friend, we must give members who provide useful content a positive reputation in order to encourage them to provide more.

In fact, my friend, and I speak for myself..I think that it is good to respond to all topics, not just topics that contain few responses ... because in that the spread of knowledge is as broad as all other topics with few responses .. I wish you good luck, my dear friend.

Actually, I am not targeting specific publications and subjects.  I participate when I see myself able to help me with something.  Or when I feel that I can discuss the topic.

I prefer replying on topics that i find useful. I don't care if many or less reply it have. For me, if i can state what is on my mind or i think my reply is useful they find, it is fine.

Thank you for this wonderful post, targeted advice, and a precise comment for members, specifically we are beginners. I hope that the post will reach all members and benefit from it, but we have to look for the important topic and discuss it.
Good luck

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  .

I prefer to reply on topic that has much reply and also topics that is very useful that are useful up to date not outdated topics. Also by commenting on a post that has less comment will let people see and also share their contributions about the topic too.

Actually, each consumer has a unique test, and we all know that it's a human instinct. As a result, I admire your approach. Normally, I comment on a post in which I have sufficient information and which has a large number of commenters and I can learn a lot about it. Thank you to all.

Hey friend i think its not more imported Commenting on topics which has less replies is not of much importance  you can actually give your time to and replies on topics that are very important and would help you progress.Thanks

Hello my friend, I am the best answer and comment on their new topics to benefit from them and I can offer good and useful information to others.
There are not that there are many comments or a few.