Read also other's replies as well. - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

I think In comment section everyone present their reviews about the concerned topic. The information provided in comment section is very beneficial for those who are new to this platform. So everyone who wants to learn more should read seniors and other members comments to get more benefit.

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, I could be wrong in some of the topics that I raise, so I look at the comments and try to benefit from them, and in return I monitor other people's posts and correct what can be corrected

Yes if we will read the replies of other people than we will gain the information about this forum we will gain experience and learn easily 

Yes it is very necessary for us to read other people's comments because it is definitely going to increase our knowledge and experience so we should always try and take our time to read other people's comments

Yes, my friend, you are right. As for me, I read the posts of other members every day, and I learn every day from their experiences. I hope that everyone will cooperate in this forum and benefit from the experiences and experiences of some of us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I share your words friend, knowing in depth this wonderful forum will not allow to grow in knowledge because here we will find a lot of useful information for this path, we develop socially because we work in unity, in this forum each one contributes their grain of sand so that cryptotalk is worth more and more the pain and thus together on the way to success.

• +1 1

Absolutely right my dear fellow. I am completely agree with you. We should read the comments of other members so that we know the thoughts of other and our knowledge also increase So i think we should do this to increase our knowledge.

Reading other replies will make you develop in your skills and other benefit that will make you gain from people write up and with that you will put reputation to members comment that will make the earn.

Yes, you should read the comments of the others as well. In this way you will learned many things which you don't know before. Everyone have different school of thoughts so you will come to know new things by reading the replies of others.

• +2 1

We can utilize your 3 minutes of time to read other reply which would help you a lot.

when we red others reply we have  more informtion about how we work .

I do that, my friend, before I comment on the topic of what I am reading other people's comments so that I can know their opinions, thank you for making this suggestion

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Sometimes the responses contain important information that helps us with our information about the encrypted conversation more than the topic itself.
So I advise you to read it.

• +5 1

Yes, the reading would be beneficial to others. That is a really good practise for getting a better understanding of things. I believe that if people can understand things, they will be able to provide high-quality information.

When reading useful posts and comments rich in information, this will develop your thought in addition to following up on the elderly and reading information about the nature of the forum and about cryptocurrencies.All of this will develop the thought for all, and the CryptoToolk platform becomes valuable.

Yes, it is true. I do this to see the opinions of other members on a specific topic, thus gaining more and more information and knowledge and deepening the understanding of the idea as well

From my own experience, the first step I took in this forum is to read the responses of others. Perhaps you did not understand the topic well, so read the responses of others, and the picture becomes clearer for you.

Yes actually this is the right way to get knowledge from thia forum. Because when we read the comments of different minds it means we are collecting the data of different reviews on each topic and we can easily find the best solution regarding this topic.

Yes, you must read the responses of others as well in order to be sufficiently aware about this issue, so you must be conscious and learn many things that will benefit you. You will feel the joy of every success you achieve in this field and work in it, and I enjoy this work . So you should read the responses of others as well

No doubt that you should present your opinions because that is the real knowledge you can provide for your post but also that is suggested to read others replies and to known about their think of you in this regard you will be able to have much more concept clears

Before commenting on any topic, it is essential to read reviews, see other people's opinions, and learn a little from their experiences that broaden our perceptions and increase our knowledge.
Good luck, my friend.

• +2 1

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, it is good to read the comments and responses of others and see them in order to benefit and increase our information and gain new and different ideas that help us learn more about the topic at hand and understand it and write a meaningful and informative comment on this topic

We learn what we need to write by reading other people's comments. I believe that we can read other responses in order to gain more insight, and that these responses demonstrate people's experiences. It will greatly assist you in earning and learning at the same time.

Edited by A.Murtaza

Of course, my friend, reading the comments and responses of others will help us listen to many important opinions, and we can focus on the comments that are

• +4 1

Dear friend @Haidar Alloush @Jony jonsen @mgdsada we also have to be a good reader in other people's posts at crypto forums because we give information and arguments and arguments like my own. I also make my own arguments and comments on other people's posts. Being a good reader is that we will gain more information as well as we need experience to gain knowledge. Thank you 

Reading the answers of others is important and beneficial for us. We can find out more by reading other members' comments and publish useful posts.

• +1 1