Read also other's replies as well. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Yeah friend, is good to have many ideas as much as we can in this platform, when we have lots of knowledge and experience in other members post it will surely helping us, to aquire lots of knowledge about the topic we are comments too.

Yes if you really want to learn many things and add up experience then you will have to read the other comments and gain from them also because cryptotalk is where you should learn from Every body.

• +1 1

Yes of course, we should read other's replies also. In this way we can help the other to read and rate their replies. And this is a good way to help the other and their tries. And to help the other is like a good manner in life. We should try that we can make things easy for the other. So this forum also give us such a fine occasion and we should also help the other. So we should read the other's replies and give them rating in position manner. In this way we can make thing easy and we should appreciate other in their work. So he will be honest with his work on this forum.

Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course,If we want to post a good omment, then we have to read all reply on this topics,this gives us an idea of what we have to write.If we create a useless post without understanding it, then it will be deleted because it does not provide information to the users,it is a very good platform, but we have to work hard and continuously to become popular trader.

• +3 1

Hey dude, In case you need to improve, you should also read the other answers. The moment you comment on a post, you also see the content of others. You can collect thoughts by content using the most effective method to compose better. Moreover, respond positively to another quality substance.

Just now, Ibrahimahmad said:

we should also read the hostility that is being posted on that topic and in this way we will get the benefit of that topic in a short time. When we reply more to a topic, then when we reply to it, then we will write a lot of things

@Ibrahimahmad Obviously my dear, We need to read the topic properly and also read the useful replies. I think useful post easily gets high reputation, for this reason i read only the high reputation posts. So my suggestion, everyone try to read the replies also, Because it can help you to write more informative post. 

If you don't have idea about what to write you should just read other people post from there you can develop your idea and put it into a meaningful content.

As you advised the participants the ability to assess more, whatever you advised should always be accepted. And I also obey this idea so that since this is away to gain in life, I can learn more about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Hello companion, I agree with you that it is necessary to read the answers of others and it is also valuable for us.  As we learn more from others.  I read other members' answers to get more information.  About specific topics. As I read the topic and I also read the comments, it is the best way to gain a lot of knowledge and it gives me a point of view to express my opinion on any topic. Thanks guys.

Hello friend I agree with you that helps when you do not know what to write or your mind goes blank apart is a way to appreciate what others publish sometimes the good comments or publications that are made in the forum and in other cases so as not to relapse into mistakes, everything helps, be it for better or for worse, and from experience you always learn that you love them my loves.

I agree with you when we comments on posts 

We must have to be read others comments on.that post 

It is the way that we take knowledge about that and also we can know about its positive and nagatives parts 

Its very good to read others comments carefully.

Indeed, reading other people's comments is important so that we can share ideas between us, but you must avoid copying or pasting from their comments so that we are not banned because this is against the rules and laws of the forum

Hello my friend, thank you for this information .. I agree with you for this because we will read about the same topic more and more and understand faster because all the information about it will be almost in front of us and it will save us a lot of time and effort in searching for the topic.

It is better to read all the topics and post in the forum with all the ideas. It is the responsibility of each member to create a useless post without understanding the answers to all the comments.  Newcomers are important

Hello! Yes, you can really learn on this forum. I did not know what whales were, I did not know about some coins and many. But then I joined on this forum and now I know almost everything) Thank you all for such useful posts! Good luck!

Yeah it helps yo understand the post . Sometimes we do not understand the real post very clearly then these other's replies help us to understand the meaning of the post and let help us to write about the posts.

Yes you are right. You can many things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world by reading other comments in this forum. That helps you to gain your knowledge and experiences. You can know more things and important information. The more you learn, more you know. And that helps you to make your post useful and informative. You can also help others to give some information that they don’t know. 

• +1 1

Exactly dear, I agree with you. This forum has many experienced and senior members. When someone publishes a headline, there will be a lot of interesting things about the topics that the veteran or expert publishes in this article. So if we want to learn a little bit about coding, we should at least read some comments on every post.

Yes, you are right. This is another purpose of being in this forum anyway. We shouldn't post here just to earn money, I think we should improve ourselves by reading other people's opinions.

Yeah my brother I totally agree with you that one must read the replies and reviews made by others too. What all the members in this platform are doing is that they just read the topic and comment their opinion about the topic alone . But if we are reading others replies too we can learn more and more about crypto currencies and bitcoins.

My dear mate I generally follows this on the grounds that any individuals post subject some data Miss, since he can't write in full subtleties so in the present circumstance we read our gathering individuals remarks, at that point we got full data and extra information additionally we learn.

Hi friend you are right,This is important and helps to understand the topic better, I always read others replies because their replies are different and i gain idea.It's give more information about the crypto market and the ups and downs of the market. And i build new ideas about the cryptoworld. 

Earlier than i respond to any topic i have to read other feedback to gain know-how and thoughts for information that subject matter thoroughly. Also by using doing that i experience confident because i can not duplicate remarks.

Yes, my friend, you are right to read the responses. We will have knowledge of everything related to the subject. Really thank you for this wonderful advice