How to be on the leaders board - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

Right, it doesn't depend on your level or in your number of posts. It depends on the quality of the content amd the number of replies on your post. If you engage them properly then you can be easily on leaderboard.

On 4/28/2020 at 1:33 PM, Babubu609 said:

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

With this you can be what I am. Best of luck friends

Exactly the ranks not only matter to be on the leaderboard but quality content is also very neccessary for being the most popular contributor and also you should have to reply the person who quoted you on your topic so from this your topic will always be on top and it become hot

• +1 1

Hi friends. Coming to the leaderboard is not so easy. You have to work very hard and and make your post very good , attractive and informative. When  people read your post so they give a good reputation . When you make a good and attractive post or toipic you will more reactions and  if you get more reactions your name will be on leaderboard. 

I think,that you have the right to be on the leaderboard in light of the fact that you make great points each day, and I think the most ideal approach to join the leaderboard is to make top notch subjects helpful to all individuals from a site CryptoTalk. 

Welcome my friend, the matter, which makes you a distinguished and effective member here, is the abundance of useful posts and good comments in their right place without mistakes and the basis, in, all of that knowledge

Dear mate your post is very well and I think that you deserve on the leader board because you posts good everyday and if you want to go on leader board then you should create good content and always make quality posts.

• +2 1

Dear fellow according to my idea to be in the leader board you should work hard and with patience and always make the quality posts on this forum and do more replies on useful posts and always get more reputation to become successful.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, always. We must abide by the laws and provide the best of our contributions and information in order for everyone to benefit. The participation is of high quality and we focus on what is useful for the benefit of everyone from those posts

I think that the Pioneers Chamber is at the beat of the exchanging pyramid, I don't think that the number of members is the reason, that subjective thoughts and recognized information are what hoists a part to this rank. I aim to that.

No doubt we can become part of leaderboard by creating useful and knowledgeable posts. It's not difficult at all. But we should try to focus on our learning and try to post useful content. Nothing is impossible in this world. Work hard and success'll automatically comes to you and get the rank which deserve you as well.

I think it is very useful, you have explained it in detail. And this is because the best member is on the leaderboard and he always helps the other member, giving them tips for learning and improving. I know a bit about cryptos and hope to get better by following the leader of the Cryptotalk forum.

Leader abroad are regular propose that we had ready chief posts in this forum if we make posts comprehensive of well-mannered attribute filling and custom cloth ready to lend a hand to the entire other constituent.

Yes, my friends, the leaderboard is very good, if we want to increase  on all our communication skills, then we need to read on the leader board. Then.we  should be reply with all our wisdom, we have to answer to our honest way  that we do not copy paste .

The matter is not related to the type of member but rather is the result of a set of behaviors that are evaluated on the basis of adherence to the terms and laws of the forum and not violating them. This is all I know. There will be other things.

Dear you are right we all have here work hard knowledgeable post then we 

Will be on the leaderboard so many things if we are creating post strongly then automatically our reputation points will be go on top like archers thanks

Dear you are right we all have here work hard knowledgeable post then we 

Will be on the leaderboard so many things if we are creating post strongly then automatically our reputation points will be go on top like archers thanks

I think it is not true that only those people who have good reputation and great numbers of followers can be on the leaderboard. Now that person who have useful posts and who is doing his work nicely can be on the leaderboard. You should make the new topics if you want to be on leaderboard and also should discussed those topics. 

I think if your posts are simple, understandable and helpful for others. If your post contribute to the event of the web site which will give your recognition within the website and ultimately a recommendation for the leaderboard.🤗

Yes dear if anyone gets maximum likes and reactions on their post's or topics there name will be mentioned in leader board but for this first we should need to write an useful and informative topics

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We must make all efforts and work with effort and perseverance so that we can provide useful and high-quality publications in order to be active members and contribute to the development of the forum and thus we can put our names on the top list

Being among the leading members is a complicated task as you say but not impossible but it is something totally possible we just have to make our effort and create good posts with useful and valuable content that helps the community and the forum to improve and in this way those posts will receive a lot of attention. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I already thought that, because I believe that not only those of high level are chosen but also those who really contribute a lot of relevant content in the community to obtain a title and a very good position in the leader board so it is not something simple although it seems it is not so.

Hello my friend, you deserve to be on the leaderboard because you create good topics every day, and I think the best way to join the leaderboard is to create high-quality topics useful to all members of a forum CryptoTalk.

Leaders that we know how to request by evaluation the subject matter notes and not barely how greatly you like it but besides the means possessions are old and the time old for it is extremely importan loads of community as you container impart with as a lot of family as you be able to who bottle discovery a liquid.

This is very complicated to reach level of leaderboard but the member with highest post or topics are listed on the list of leaderboard therefore you engaged yourself on posting useful post such you will be among list of leaderboard.