Getting blocked in this crisis! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Getting blocked in this crisis!

In fact, I just had a situation like this, because of the system of giving the token on each liked I gave a lot of likes and so the moderators considered this spam and I was banned from paying for a month, in fact I feel very bad because I was not warned before and at the same time I am happy that it was done Stop working with this system.

Hello there getting blocked in the Crypto talk platform is a crisis because due to the current situation in in in our countries covid-19 made our life very hot and difficult to earn money because we can not go outside for work that's why we have to to earn from home so the Crypto talk come in this place provide us platform that we can earn money in this platform

Indeed, my friend, you are right. We have to know why we are here from the beginning and for me I know why I am here is to gain knowledge and experience to be in the future like the elderly.

• +1 1

yes nobody wants to leave this forum because everyone is getting the benifits from this forum like learning and extra earning .

Hai hello mate. Hope you are doing very well. Very well said my mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up my mate this such type posts.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that many members are blocked on this forum because they break the rule of this forum and some guys from the illegal countries that's why they're accounts will be removed from this forum

Hello there, mate. I'm also aware that we might be stopped from there. As a result, I'm being cautious and striving to stay within the bounds of the law. However, there is still the possibility of making an error. So, if I block, I'll have to look for another decent paying site. Since I'm in desperate need of cash these days. Yet I never quit this platform because I will still learn something new.

True, my friend, I agree with you that this forum is important to all of us, and we must follow its rules, abide by them, perform our work honestly and write useful and valuable comments and topics.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have experienced about this .I am new at this forum and I never work against the rules .So I follow the rules strictly that is why i am surwing at this forum.

It is a bad thing to get a ban from the forum because it is a better place than a good place to work and gain knowledge and money while we are at home, especially after our work has stopped and our sources of income in reality.
So we have to follow the rules to avoid this from happening and work well and hope that no one gets banned if they don't break the rules.

• +2 1

Dear this is really very bad and I am also worried that I can also Ban by the moderator because many members are getting banned but I am following all the rules and I am not doing anything against the rules so I am very careful about this.

• +1 1

I am not going to feel good in such situation . Usually I am spending my free time in crypto to get more money and knowledge .if I am banned I will be very sad. 

That's right, all members are happy in cryptotalk, because it provides them with an opportunity to earn money during the lockdown period, they can secure their daily needs from the funds provided by the forum, so let's maintain this forum, and work properly so that we can continue.

• +2 1

Getting blocked in this great platform it shows that the member is remove in campaign due to some wrong activities that is not in line with the rules and regulations guiding the forum was alter.

In this forum critical cryptocurrency talk is doing a great job of giving a chance to earn, and I personally say grateful to this forum many times, because it is the only forum that provides learning and earning at the same time
And the best we can do is continue to stick to the rules so that we are not banned.
We have to respect this forum because it is very beneficial to our life and we not only win but also learn new things.

In fact I love spend a lot of time at home even before having a crisis
But my biggest problem was to find suitable work for me and my personality
Found the golden opportunity to work in this forum
Thank you my friend to remind us
We really have to be effective members here and to respect the rules of the forum
Which we avoided falling into a lot of errors

Well .. in fact, my friend, it is unfortunate that the ban is done for anyone .. It is really the only job for many people .. I will work well in this forum and try to avoid the warnings and the ban .. I think it is good to grow up here in this forum .. in If the ban is completed, I will create a new account on a new device to log in and refrain from doing what caused me the ban .. Maybe I will enter something else .. It is in fact the only work that I have and I do not want to lose .. I do for you and everyone good luck

Hello my friend. We have to fully adhere to the forum rules and learn the field of encrypted conversation to the fullest. And adhere to what the moderators have prohibited us, such as publishing useful and unrepeatable content with writing in the correct English language. If the ban is made, I will try to create another account on this platform,  I will benefit and learn from my past experiences and mistakes and work to correct them. The elderly should educate the beginners and guide them to avoid being banned from here, as most of the members depend on income from here in order to obtain their livelihood.

• +5 1

Frankly, I cannot describe my feelings if I am banned from the forum, because I love to work here and review the rules frequently to avoid making mistakes or receiving warning points, so I hope that my posts and posts will remain of high quality and benefit the rest of the members to be effective in this wonderful forum.

It is a bad situation I think nobody want to be band or suspend  or thinking in breaking forum rules but may be don accidently in this situation t propose to message the forum leader an conveying his opinion and explain why he fall downs in mistake I think they will forgive him if he honest  

Yes, my dear friend, working in this forum is where we can win a lot of money, but we must also follow all the rules in this forum and abide by them. 

My friend advised me to visit (about forum) and he told me that I will find important topics in it. Indeed, I found there topics related to the ban and how it should be dealt with.
I think that we must abide by the rules of the forum so that we do not get a warning or a ban.

• +2 1

I try to pay attention to what I am writing and follow the rules as well as I learn from other active members here in order to become a good and useful member of this wonderful forum that offers us these good gains.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right .. I am a new member and I try to write good comments that do not violate the laws of this forum and that my posts are valuable to be useful to all .. This forum gave an opportunity for people who lost their work due to the Corona pandemic to work in their homes and gain knowledge and money.

Hi my friend, I honestly don't like negative thinking
I came to this forum so that I feel hopeful and try to fulfill my dreams here, and thinking that I might be subjected to a ban is frustrating and annoying, so I like to think positively always and stick to the rules in order to avoid anxiety and fear of the ban, but thinking about this topic is good for some members even Always remember to avoid mistakes and not to break the rules

• +3 1