How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

We must dedicate a complete section in order to understand and learn from previous experience the fraud methods which fraudsters pursue in the Internet world and cryptocurrencies

Fraud is very common on the Internet, I came across scam projects that gave free coins. Do not click Link which is looking bad because maybe that link is malware virus, don’t believe anyone and be careful. For me haven't faced such situations in cryptotalk. 

I was exposed to one of the offers that says that it gives investment interest of 20 percent per month and that could be 50 percent after the first month. I think it was just an investment, but then I was robbed and knew that it was a scam.
They have a very attractive style that you should be careful.

I have never been a victim to scammers before because I have not involved myself too much in online businesses but now I know how to be very careful when I start any form of Business online because this topic has helped me to be very cautious.

I invest in telegram bot and loss 20$ dollars next time in hype site there also 20$ dollars, and some other sites near 30$ dollars, because I can't research proper way so these scammers stolen my investment, but now I am so care full about any project.

Useful or interesting

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

Useful or interesting

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you to scamers several times and finally give a word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Hi mate as a newbie in the crypto currency I have never been a victim of scammers. But I've been approached. When there is a link sent to me, say join and answer the quickest simple questions will be 100 $. I try to recall a posts that I read that mention about the scammers trap I delete this message and do not participate in it. obviously too good for profit programs are scams.

I have been defrauded more than once, and the last time was not long ago. A girl spoke to me on Telegram and told me that there is a new cryptocurrency and she will have a brilliant future called a free coin, and she told me to send her  A thousand dollars for you to give me a million pieces.

Welcome my friend, I have never been exposed to fraud, because I always keep my account safe by not interacting with people I suspect that they are deceptive and I do not trust any website or link that I see and I do not share my personal data with anyone, whether the password or an e-mail.

Thank you so much for sharing is this topic.it really very useful for me.it is helpful for many people especially for beginners.many of the people save from the scammers due to your post .I also learn from it .

I have never fallen a victim of scammers and hackers because i follow up with all the rules and regulations given to me before i start cryptowold and since they have many techniques they use to cheat less experience people in cryptowold then we have to be careful always.

For the first time, I was not defrauded because I was cautious as a novice. I used to work in telegram bots, and they demanded for a deposit before I could withdraw profits. I refused, but some people who did deposit were defrauded.

Unfortunately, I was once defrauded on a money-converting website. They established a platform where I could exchange my cryptocurrencies for local flat currency. However, after I gave them the cryptocurrencies, they blocked me and did not contact me again. That was the first time I had been conned. After that, I was scammed in a Telegram channel. But that is my sad story, and I don't want to think about it.

alas  loving have been supervise former within a shifting boodle dais.  displayed associate pulpit because sharing  dollar denominated assets toward  anesthetic dry boodle. except when admiring giving authority the overall fiat currencies at that time  closed  never change . that's powerful beginning past times adoring acquired manipulate. and then ina wire ductus deferens admiring paid for direct. excluding these are going to be  article and fond don't want be aware of authority. admiring hope chemical element utiliser grow scamm sooner or later.

I have never been scammed before but I would like to thank you, my friend, for bringing this up because I have benefited so much from people's responses I have read a large number of comments useful to me and wish you good luck.

This is a good post, I have not been scammed for once in my entire life, reason is because anything free and cheap will never trigger my attention to that thing unless proven to me by the people I know outside social media, I think those are what really make people fall victim into scammers handy, they want immediate money they don't want to work, by looking for double your investment the likes, while some other people fall victim by going into a business you know nothing about with someone you meet online, that idea is very bad. I advise you take Note of those two points mention above and be  scam free for life, thank you.

In my case I have not get scams yet by anyone in crypto because I am a new member and getting knowledge about the crypto and paying all my concentration on it so I don't get scammed by anyone.

Hello to all my friends, in order to avoid falling into fraud, be careful in choosing the sites that you deal with, and do not choose randomly, but consult someone who worked on them from your friends previously, and it is the best thing that protects you from fraud

Hello my friend, science in general is full of scammers and the world of cryptocurrencies, especially very full of scammers, and I am one of the people.
 That been scammed through the Telegram application, I entered a suspected link and put my credit card information and they took $ 50 from it.

Dear friend, I am just new to the cryotocurrency platform and have never fallen to scam. I hope that I will never fall victim to scammers in the future. I am learning on this forum to avoid scammers. So hope for the best in future.

Hey dear,i had got scammed from there what it was the time at which i was just new noob,at. Being of my work in the field of electronic currencies,i invest money and they scam with me didn't give any benefit.

Fortunately , I have never been scammed by anyone or any site . If anyone wants to distract my or try to scam me ,I block them and avoid such offers too. Every one should be careful while dealing with spammers .

It is a beautiful topic, I did not happen to me that I fell as a result of fraud from anyone, but I heard that there are friends who had this happened, I advise you, my friend, to keep your account safe and not know anyone about it, and to have a very strong password and keep it in a safe place, and I advise you not  You trust the links that carry attractive words that tempt you to profit quickly because they are not safe and resort to this method fraudsters, and I also advise you not to respond to the contact numbers that come to you and tell you that you must confirm your account, I wish you good luck.

Hi everyone well I'm still recive and contact with scammer but I see many fake websites and the give fake prof and give fake interst and show big dreams but when anyone invest lost there savings I think this not humanity every one is very struggle in life for saving this is too much bad thing 

Hey friends I am not very old on this platform and I don't face any scammer yet but dear you are right Scammers can scam your account very easily people lure you and you trust them. Because of which people can easily hack your account.