How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

I have never fallen a victim of scammers in crypto world or online central earning opportunity. Because I have learn from so many contents published online guiding members on how one will protect himself from scammers

I was once with an airdrop that asked to make a deposit of $1 in ethereum to be able to claim an airdrop, it was in the first months that I learned about cryptomonies, I would have liked someone to teach me how to avoid them, so when we see new people we recommend this type of fraud.

I never had been scammed before ,cause I don't go in work without searching or asking people how have experience in the same domain I want to go on it so i always save my self😁.

To me I've never considered been scammed as a weak of mind but lesson to learn from.i have been scammed in several occasions trying to get my daily bread.but I consider that as a mistake

Well companion tricksters are programmers straightforwardly not assault my record, however I contribute some trick project, similar to I put resources into message bot and misfortune 20$ dollars next time in promotion site there likewise 20$ dollars, and some different destinations close to 30$ dollars, since I can't investigate legitimate way so these con artists taken my venture, yet now I am so care full about any undertaking.

Well , when i was a begginer in crypto world ,i got scammed when i join some presale, after the presale ends they just dissapear. I got scammed couple times more but i don't want to share this because it really makes me sick. That's why we should have to be very careful in crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, yes, a short while ago I was defrauded by people who sent me a link in order to register my private keys and thus the fraud takes place. We must not put our private keys on untrusted sites. We must avoid these sites in order not to be exposed to fraud

Yes well saying Scammers are present everywhere especially in online earning sites. So I am newbie I never see any scammer here . But there is only 1 method to prevent ourselves from scammers by doing research a lot before start working on any project 

I have personally been the victim scammers on different times through telegram. Now a days there are plenty of scammers in telegram they create a group and add us. But till now there have not taken any of my money ones they tried to get more information's about me but i left from that group and i changed my telegram group setting , so that only my contact list person can add me in any groups.

Someone who can pretend to be a helper to you in the name of wanting to make you some profits by shows you fake proof that seems to be true and good investment plans therefore, you willingly send them your money and after that they vanish and block you. 

I thank God they have not scammed me because I always investigate and I am very cautious but nevertheless if I have had many losses regarding investments and that maybe is because I have read a false news or things like that.

I have experience of scamming in start of my crypto adoption days but I wasn't big amount but it hurt me a lot. After that I become more careful and don't trust on strangers. Few days back one person ask me to send $500 btc and out an admin of my new joined group but I didn't trust him. Because both are from same group and I was new their and didn't know them very well. So inthe end I leave the group and drop the deal. So never trust any telegram group mate who ask you to trust him and send coins. Hold own coins and sell it few profit which you at least have it. 

About 2 months ago I was scammed by a cryptocurrency exchange, I paid in BTC and did not receive the ethereum.
The page offered good dividends when making the exchange.
My advice, verify that the site is trustworthy, seek recommendations and investigate its operations.
Always being skeptical of those offers that offer a lot for little investment, is an indication of a possible scam.

Unfortunately, my friend, I have been defrauded twice.
This was before a trading platform, and the second was by someone I met via the Internet ..
So, I ask members to avoid unreliable people on social media
Thanks

I am still new to cryptocurrency and i haven't been scammed before. From what i have learnt in this forum is that scammers are much in cryptocurrency aspect and this is why i am been careful and learning from the experienced members and their topics.

I'm still a beginner and haven't been scammed before,but in my own oppinion the best way to prevent yourself from being scammed is by seeking and having more knowledge and idea about any new site that you came across,because some of those sites are fake and scam site,so it will be better if you make research about such site,or you can even ask your friends for help and gudiance before investing,lets be extra careful please

Edited by ABDULAZEEZ001

i've been scammed for hence regularly that I cannot recollect it in complete, however I do not overlook the dirtiest of it, i bought a paid membership on income sharing net websites for fifty dollars for membership, then again the internet site on line after a short time closed with none caution, i used to be genuinely unhappy about that. 

Well, it is my 2nd month that I have joined this forum as well as also Crypto world. I haven't been face any scam yet. I only wasted my time on earning crypto application. I also lost my money in trading of cryptocurrency due to less knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello mate. You have asked a good question. Actually i haven't been scammed before because I don't have any experience on cryptocurrency before that will make me to involve in any crypto activity that will led me to be scammed. Really being careful since I have joined this forum and read a lot on what can get someone scammed.

• +2 1

For my experience I got into one scam website for promising me that they double my coins if I make investment in business, immediately I done with found their account I couldn't reach the mandator again.

It's a trajedy of mine to be getting robbed by scammers and it had a long long history brother. Every time they said work less earn more and you see me right in their hands 😁😂. So i learned alot from those experiences 

On 4/27/2020 at 8:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Bigginers should be careful with scammers while they join this platform this can be achieved when they strictly follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum and make sure they keep their privacy within their self, have a nice day mates.

I have been attack by scammers a lot of time but I didn't give them success to hack my account. I know the basics and I have full control in my mind not to silly just focus on your work. They always try to find silly people we should be careful for that.

Hi. Fortunately, I managed to avoid this. But I heard how my friends were faced with scammers being fooled by too attractive offers. Be careful.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.