Fraudulent offers in crypto - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Fraudulent offers in crypto

I accept that the individual who needs to trick others won't ever be missing, so it is acceptable to search for data, however you referenced well, it is difficult to procure such a great amount with pretty much nothing and realizing that there is no uncertainty that it will be a trick.

All the coin doubler sites are fraud, they can take your investment and can't give you any profit at the end of the year, i also became victim of two same website that are scam, and I can't get any benefit from them.

I think that fraud methods are increasing day by day, so beginners should pay close attention to this type of message that makes offers that are difficult to believe, so do not respond to people you do not know and avoid engaging in these fraudulent matters.

• +2 1

Well said, my friend ... in the world of cryptocurrencies you will find a lot of fraudsters, this is normal ... but this does not mean that you should be a afraid, tense, unable to work or unable to enter this field...

All you have to do is not to share your personal information with anyone and to search more for digital currencies and try to learn as much as possible .... Of course, this forum provides you with this information so you are able to learn... so you can start from here. Just be careful.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

you explain a good topic that cause to increase the knowledge of all crypto members we should be always beware from this type of scammers that offer you to some free coin related to any field they are all fraud they also steal your money because they are all scammers that cause to create problem for you so my advice not believe on them work here hard to get success on this forum.

Hello my friend, I do not really know about these offers, because I have not received these offers yet and I do not know anything about them . Frankly, I have not had enough idea about this.  I will look for these things more to be sufficiently aware of what is happening but I have never been defrauded

Thanks for the advice mate it is helpful and true there are many scamers who are using this attractive way of scamming and I have fallen into their traps several times but not anymore. 

I think the people who would likely to be a victim of this kind of fraud is it is either the greedy one or the that don't have any common sense. Well, if you analyzed it very careful, you will immediately feel something because who would gives you a huge amount of crypto even thou the task is very easy and you need to invest too. If you don't want to be a victim, then think logically, don't be swayed by the money.

Yes, my friend, thank you for sharing this useful information. Fraudsters have many attractive methods other than this one, so we must pay attention.

Yes, my friend. We can also find such offers on some pages that give airdrop offers, so we have to stay away from them because they are only a scam. Thank you.

My dear friend, you are right. There are offers that they make to new members in order to be defrauded and steal their encrypted currencies. You must pay good attention and not accept help from an unreliable person until you are not deceived

I agree with you that in the beginners section or anywhere else, we should avoid getting scammed because there are a lot of scammers in the crypto world.

Thank you for the suggestion. Since fraudsters attempt to trick us by sending messages with enticing deals and substantial financial incentives, you should pay special attention to any of these messages on facebook.

I am with you, everyone who announces very high offers have the intention to deceive. Do not believe these posts because they are trying to attract your attention, until you believe and you are deceived, so I suggest that you do not believe in this type of posts.

I am agree with  You in begginnerssection  or any where els we need  to avoid  because  e can get scam asnumberbidof scammers  are there in the world  of crypto. 

We must ignore the posts and messages that promise you to get large and imaginative profits in short times, because most of these promises are not sincere. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone my friend and your topic is really helpful for everyone especially new members like me. I have seen a lot of posts regarding scams and scammers. We have to be very careful and aware of fraudlents.

There are so many beginners who are afraid of using cryptotalk because they are afraid of being scammed. This is one of the major reason why they get scammed so be ware on every action you made in cryptotalk so you could become successful in the cryptographic world and earn so much money and gain a lot of knowledge. 

Thank you very much with this a great advice. Actually my senior mate you said the truth and the right them. We have to be careful. And make sure we follow good topics which will help us to get more experience not the one that will lead us to scammers.

Thanks so much for sharing this useful information with us mate, we should always try to control our emotions if we see such an offer because most of them are fake. So we should control ourselves so that we won't fall into scarmmers trap.

rofl, the current automated orld with the condition that affected by charlatan furthermore scammer which are for life granting whatsoever wonderworking present in order to reassure in opposition t the system a truth is they are only there as far as sand trap  plus snitch then you already money operating room bitcoin so that pay attention to then as old boy must have stated for which.

A good way and useful advice, especially the tempting offers made by fraudsters, to win and seduce people. You must be careful and stay away from fraud and fraudsters

Yes my bro, this digital world if full of scammers and fraudsters that are always giving people some extraordinary offer to convince people towards them but the fact is that they are just there to trap you and steal you money or crypt currency so be aware of that as my friend has clearly specified that.And i am sure do it very will.God bless you

There are many spams about crypto so we should be aware before giving anyone personal information and investing money.  We should search about all things before taking any step. 

Yes dear your right there are lot of scammers and fraudulent are here in the crypto world. We never pay head on any attractive offer like that if you invest your money then I give you double in return of it after few days, dear the days of return never come. Neve trust anyone in the crypto world and always be careful from scammers and their provided links.