Is time to remember why we are here - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Thanks.  To give the best advice to the members to increase the progress of the forum.  I think all members of this forum should take this issue seriously.  This will help to make meaningful and effective and relevant posts through new innovative energy.  So everyone should consider the forum important and work with patience.

• +2 1

You are trouble a raised work, old buddy, through these tips you give to individuals to be working in the gathering and for their monetary records to be out of danger and to evoke an emotional response them to submit to the guidelines of the CryptoTalk discussion during the situation in sort to be a factor to house this discussion for the dominate

• +2 1

Indeed mate, its great to recall why we are here. There are a few individuals who are in this discussion and they see it simply like an ordinary spot to have a great time which isn't excessively acceptable, we need to zero in on this gathering and accept it as our wellspring of information and pay! We will have the option to regard it and we will get incredible things through it.

I just love it here... There are a lot of nice people here trying to make this platform a better place and also a well profitable forum. 

Please let's be guided about spamming the forum of any kind of tricky activities and let's learn to stick by the rules. 

Happy earnings guys. 

Thank you for your useful participation and your detailed explanation about our presence here and what we have to do for members and friends in the forum. I earn knowledge and money from here.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:12 PM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

thank you man.  This tips will help newones as well as me too.  I will try to follow your This 5 tips.  Hopeful it will bring me more reputation, more knowledge more skill.  Thank you again     

Hi friends

Is time to remember why we are here because we need to know that we are not here because of money or profit alone but we are here to learn from one another share the little knowledge and experience we have and guide one another too

On 4/26/2020 at 8:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Yes, these are good things that explain a lot of work that I must as a beginner work with and try to actually implement them because it will provide me with many correct steps that must be followed

Our main aim of being in to crypto currency platform is get more knowledge about digital trading, and to earn something is also included so that you can invest in trading with the little you earn in the platform.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

There are lots of reasons why we all are here, some of us come into this forum because they want to earn money while some come in because they felt they can learn here better than any other place.

One of the nice things about this forum is that it has a self-monitoring mechanism. Report post option is available. Forum administration may not have the chance to read every post posted on the forum. There are a lot of users, which means a lot more posts. We can report unlawful posts and scams to the forum management in the report post section. We can contribute to the smooth functioning of the forum.

Thank you for the clear explanation you made for us. It is important to know our duties as members of this forum and to ensure that all rules are followed as they improve the well-being of our platform.

Are you really much impressed from your post you have described The Golden goals that a member should follow and he can get success in the life not only in cryptocurrency. Basically setting a goal before working on a platform is a very good thing and you must know that what you want to do after working on a plate form. And you must have an aim in your life and your duty is to work hard till you get success.

Thank you @Babubu609 for this wonderful topic because this will surely call the attention of members who come across this topic to remember the major reasons why we are employed to this forum because it seems some members have forgotten why they are here which makes them to be posting useless post that are not no benefits to the forum and the members at large.

As you said, to learn and share new information about Crypto. We must correct the mistakes we made. Follow the forum rules. To provide useful content.

Hi @Babubu609My dear companion a debt of gratitude is in order for giving by the drove convinient tips for us, I genuinely believe that on the off chance that anybody follow this tips appropriately, at that point we can remain here securely. We as a whole realize that Crypttalk is best reputated foundation of the world. So we be cautious about the principles and knowledge of Cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

You are right bro. We should remember  it. We should remember  what this fourm give us.  We should also do something  for this fourm. We should help  them to grow this fourm.  We should make more useful  post here. We should help to remove  hacker and spammers.

Great exhort for novices and amateurs.. this kind of exhorts are motivation to activness on this discussion.. this stage gives us all the more new certain information

Yes i think become  when i came here i don't believe that we are here for so much crypto knowledge  but now a days i remember  this forum this make me an expert crypto  trading it is very very useful  forum. 

• +1 1

Thank you all for being on the site. On this site we are working on this forum to earn money from knowledge experience. We have a lot to learn. So we will work according to the duties.

Sure, we are able to, and in time we are going to alternate loads of things and the whole thing will be perfect so its time to truly declare why we're right here and we're right here to make adjustments inside the crypto global and that must be observed with some thing far a lot critical nicely-deserved we are all to preserve our religion well intact and paintings tough, create content material and everything might be okay......

Surely it is high time to remember why we are here.everyone has a dream and detarmination to do somthing in our life.i also want to do somthing in my life in help of cryptotal. Because it is a earning based platform where i can earn money by making posts and comment.            

It is our duty to be cooperative, love the good for all members, and be happy when we see that they provide something useful and receive support for it. We all have to be intimate with one hand and help the beginners to solve their problems.

My friend you are share important information about this forum. This forum provides us huge amount of knowledge and information. I am working at this forum truly and achieve our goals easily. 

Hi mate, it is really a one of the great posts I have found in this forum. Thank you so much for sharing this my friend. All the tips you have explained very well which are not only useful to us for reminding but also very useful for the beginners to be stay here. Best wishes!

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️