Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

I beileve there's only 2 coins worth to hold long term. First one is bitcoin, as we all know bitcoin is the father of every crypto and i don't think bitcoin will die, the second one is etherium , there are many crypto using eth contracts and i beileve etherium worth will be closer to the bitcoin in the long term period.

Hi my dear. Bitcoin will be very resistant for a long time, if you want to find alternative to at least ethereum and litecoin. All coins and tokens are worth it if that coin or token is still performing well and have a greater value in the market.

• +4 1

Coins and tokens that are more popular and have better market value tend to be more profitable.  So we should choose such coins for trading and investing. For example, we can think of Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin and many more coins.

According to my experience, I think Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are the best, useful, and secure coins for investment. They have a good price fluctuations that is useful for trading. You also can see the price fluctuations in the graph of this week where you will also find these coins as the best for investment. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Dear friend, I think, you can easily earn and gain bitcoin and tokens through this post on Cryptotalk.  Here are the best opportunities for everyone.  Bitcoin is a popular currency whose demand and demand level is constantly increasing and everyone is flocking to it.  Bitcoin and TokToken I think are profitable in crypto.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:08 AM, zhaazure27 said:

Try to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. These coins have a bright enough future to invest. Their prices are quite stable and high, suitable for the future in long-term investing.

Bitcoin and the ETH coins are good but now the price of the coins are so high and we can not buy that coins but if we invest our money in the other ALT coins then we can make good money becasue that coins price is still stable and they now start to pump in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Contributing in altcoins may be a exceptionally hazardous trade. Some time recently that, you simply ought to consider the whitepaper, the venture team in great detail, and as it were after that make profound speculations within the token you're curious about. Yes, there may be great focal points to your adjust, but typically impossible, but without a nitty gritty examination of the extend

Good question. There’s a lot of coins and tokens nowadays, but only few of them are have been profitable. I recommended to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum, because there are two cryptocurrency and they have been proved to us the potential of it. You can start holding cryptocurrency when the bear market comes so that you will buy for it at a cheap price.

I recommend everyone to see the top 100 coins listed on coinmarketcap. You can choose from that but if you want to get my idea on it then it could be: xrp, eth, ada, neo and eos ....

Currently the most profitable crypto currencies are bitcoin, tron, dogecoin, ethereum, litecoin, bnb and other currencies have significantly increased their value driven by the purchases of cryptocurrency applicants. Many of these cryptocurrencies have received large investments such as bitcoin and this drives its growth since people feel that it is a reliable currency, the truth is that the support given by prominent entrepreneurs to certain cryptocurrencies gives them confidence in the market. There are several elements that drive cryptocurrencies to grow, some of them are the following: we have the classics such as supply and demand, but we also have political events, such as the election of the president of the United States or the departure of the president of this country , also the regulations on cryptocurrencies, advertising, natural catastrophes, pandemics such as covid 19 and other similar elements.

Dear friend I suggest you invest in any safe coin and I think to invest in coin is much better as compared to the token because you can earn much profit and I suggest you to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because it is much profitable coins.

In fact, it is a stock exchange, I don’t take it can prove to you that this currency will definitely rise 100%, values are constantly rising and falling, on the other hand you have Bitcoin and Ethereum, which are continuing to rise, you can invest in them.

• +2 1

There are many coin which is used as a digital currency in this platform but I also advised to keep well communication to their market and always check the rate of every coin but BTC is one of the best digital currency which is used in all over the world and everyone is a well known about this currency and you can easily earn your payment in the form of the BTC and also improve your skills which is very useful and beneficial for you and your further education if you want to be a well personality person so cryptocurrency is also provides a many facilities in this regard.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:15 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

I would recommend you to buy some potential coins like Ethereum(ETH), Dogecoin(DOGE), TRON(TRX), Stellar(XLM) and Ripple(XRP). Well these suggestions might be different for each individual, and it is only my recommendation. So, it's always advisable to research and analyze the coin markets by yourselves and take your own decision on this.

• +2 1

I think Bitcoin's business is very profitable. But in order to benefit from Bitcoin you need to have experience about it. Must have an idea about the stock market.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Greetings buddy.

in my opinion you should go for ethereum or litcoin.

investment might be higher or lower.

But the outcome will be greater.

Have faith in your investment especially in digital currencies.

Because in much of the times luck favors the brave.

So be optimistic especially on crypto talk forum for you learning in any kind of shpere.

Have a safe journey dear

well  if you have a good capital to buy coins,  then I would definitely advice you to buy litecoin, dogecoin and usdt and xrp,  in my opinion, this coins have shown how promising they could be in long time,  there prices is always going up,  so they would be good for long term investments. 

• +2 1

If you have huge capital, don't hold back on buying BTC or Etherium or even litecoin, those coins would never disappoint you, but if you are a newbie and looking to start investing, then you can buy xrp, dogecoin or usdt, as they have low prices and also increase gradually.

Each person must be responsible for which cryptocurrency to buy according to their research on the project, we can give you recommendations but the decision must always be yours with what you have read and investigated, apart from bitcoin of course, I like BNB, I see a good future for their BSC network, I also like ADA, it is said that cardano will be the next ETH, who knows, the Defi are very good, they have shown great potential, and of them I like UNI and CAKE with good projects behind, although 1inch is already within the BSC network and that's great.

This is is Delhi a good suggestion to buy coins and hold them for a long time because by this you can get a good profit. And in this i want to say that you have to buy only the coins of good reputation,not a low reputated coin because if you have a lot of money to spend in coins the you buy a high reputated coin but you should not use a coin with low reputation. Because it can be dumped anytime. 

My friend I want to suggest you that you should to go in the trading of the Bitcoin because Bitcoin is more profitable with compare other coins the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day and there is a big chance to get a good profit

• +4 1

On 10/18/2019 at 6:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

There are many profitable coins depending on whether you plan to hold for long or short terms. You could consider trading Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Dash and also Doge coin.

The most active currencies are the bitcoin and etherum so they will give you good profits if you buy a good amount and i think the xrp currency will give you large profits but in the future.

• +1 1

Here are many types of coins or coins in the current market. One of them is Bitcoin or Litecoin. I would recommend you to go with long trades. Not short time trades. Cause long time trades are much more safer. , I prefer coins. Usually coins are registered and popular first than tokens. If you invest In these coins i think in the future you will surely get some profit.Every tokens or coins move in price.So,if one become successful to buy it in a low price and sell in high, then he will earn profit. we just need to understand the market. 

There are many currencies that have a good future and have a big project such as ETH, ADA, DOT, AVAX, XML. These currencies have not yet reached their peak, and you can invest in them safely and confidently.