Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

I advise you to buy ETH as a trade or investment that you are currently making. As ETH has the potential to go up high in the future, many experts predict that ETH will catch up with Bitcoin price in the future. If you buy Bitcoin at this point, the price is too high, so the best option is ETH. This is an opportunity before ETH rises at the end of 2021.

• +1 1

When it comes to investing in the long term and with the suggestions I do not recommend that you invest in a cryptocurrency of these that are very unpopular because due to this they can fall and lose your money if you are looking to invest in the long term without doubts invest in btc and eth that are the safest and with a lot of volume.

• Useful or interesting 1

I always prefer to invest in crypto coins which have good trading volume. If you're thinking to invest your money and buy different coins then you should buy xrp coin' tron and uni coin. If you have good amount to have money then you should invest in ethereum and litecoin

I do not have much idea about the tokens since the forum has closed the tokens payments from several months but talking about the coins i think btc is one of the best and you can also buy xrp it has a good market value and is affordable too it is one of the 4th big digital coin in the market 

I think bitcoin and ethereum is profitable.  No means other coin are not profitable, but bitcoin and ethereum in high price. So you can use bitcoin and ethereum for investment and trading. But don't take risk to an other which ha e not value with htis you can lose ,because some depend to other.

There are many good currencies that you can profit from, and they are basically good. Much of them can be gained by investing in currencies. You can use the investment fund to profit from it and it is possible to choose a good currency and wait a while. 

According to the recent situation I think bitcoin is the best coin. Because the price of bitcoin is now more than$30,000. Also the price is increasing day by day. One can easily earn a good amount of profit from bitcoin. 

I like ethereum very much, because its value increases incredibly and the power of the utilities that this cryptocurrency has are much wider than bitcoin, that is why it is the second most important currency, I would like to invest in this project in several years plan.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Dear mate according to my opinion you should purchase litecoins. In these days the value of litecoin is lowest but in future there are many chances that it will cross the value of other coins. It is becoming the most famous coin after bitcoin and ethereum.

Wish you all the best.

Hi friends,in my views you should choose among top rated currencies like BTC or ETH as their price increase continuely and you can earn good profit. In addition to this you should also consider that how long you want to hold or in which site you want to invest. Try to buy coins when their price is low and sell them as you find it profitable.

You can do research on top coins and choose which ones are most likely to be profitable.Every tokens or coins move in price. so, if one become successful to buy it in a low price and sell in high, then he will earn profit. we just need to understand the market.All coins can become profitable if you know how and when is the right time to buy that token or coin. Bitcoin and Ethereum, which will almost certainly rise in price the best way to know when you can buy and sell .

I Don't think that any coin is profitable like bitcoin or major coin.If you want to hold a coin i also suggest that hold to bitcoin.Because it is a most valuable coin in this time.

There are many crypto coins. But all of them are not profitable. The most profitable crypto coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.Now a days their price is increasing day by day.So we can buy them and hold them in a wallet for a long time. Them we can sell them at high price and get more profits from it.

• +4 1

There are many coins that are coming out and have great advantages, but for example Ripple, Ethereum and Bitcoin are the ones that without looking anywhere we should choose to invest. There are others like Stellar that have very good fundamental analysis regarding what is coming in the not too distant future, it is best to absorb the most valuable information from all areas to have a clear vision of where to invest.

Edited by maarcoferrer

The must profitable crypto currency in recent days is the Ethereum coin because, it has increased dramatically over a very short period of time. 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular coins which will provide you benefit. You should choose between in these two coins. You should buy coin according to my opinion and  invest in the bitcoin market than you will get benefit after some times. So you should not use tokens because it become risky because your money would loss so you should buy coins.

All popular coins are profitable if you can learn how to do technical analysis. It is universal truth taht without technical analyssis anyone can not make profit from trading. So learn first technical analysis.

I clearly do now not recognise which cash is greater profitable but I know that almost all cash and tokens inside the international of cryptocurrencies are profitable, you simply want to ensure which you do the great marketplace study so you recognise which coin or token to shop for. But for now, i'm able to however the litecoin and ripple.

Hi friend according to my own advice and opinion it is better to go for bitcoin or ethereum because it is the coin that are more profitable and have lot of benefits with values that can be hold for long time period and get better profit

• +2 1

The best cryptocurrency that can endure time and will give you a long-term profitability is bitcoin, of that there is no discussion, perhaps you can also think of ETH that is advancing a lot, but of other altcoins that can endure in the long term, I do not trust a lot, maybe BNB or LINK, are well founded projects and are among the first places of coinmarketcap.

This time the ETH, LTC, BTC, EOS, and more good coins which give us good profit in the market and if we buy the coins now and hold that for just 2 months then the market go high and sell that in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to make an investment in coins you can search about them on Google and hold them after buying them for a long term until you get some profits

Any coin could be profitable where there is a trend on it, for example some people even me never thought that dogecoin could pump, but it has with just a word from a powerful man(Elon Musk).

On 10/18/2019 at 11:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I think bitcoin is best for you. In this time bitcoin is more valuable. So you can buy some bitcoin.  And you can hold them.  When you see higher prices in the market, you can sell.  Best of luck.

entirely altcoins are reclaimable for those who know the way what day is the best time for you to buy that fact token operating theatre coin. for my part, Sanford is an excellent one as well acquire make. for a brief run or an extended campaign.