What I your way of making comments. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

Well as for me, I only make comments on useful topics that I Know it will will help me to gain more knowledge from some features of the forum. I also make comments on simple topics that are easy to Know where it is heading to. Have a nice day.

I answer all the topics that I find interesting and that are well written. I don't care if you have few or many comments, what matters is the content and the information you provide us. Commenting is a great help for content creators!

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, I reply to and discuss useful topics, and answer some beginners' questions according to my experience to help them, when writing the comment I use easy and understandable words for everyone.

As long as I understand the topic, I will make reply on it. It does not matter if it is a hot topic, i will reply on it. Sometimes I try to make a comment if it is new in my knowledge.

Dear fellow I usually comments on the post that are unique and useful for others sometimes I also comments in the post in which help is requested so I must rply such kinds of posts so that I should learn something from them as well I should give my opinion to others .this is my style of composing comments.I always support such posts that are helpful for others that is my way of getting motivated and sharing my experience .

I am new here that's why I try and comment vital and helpful topics that have heaps of information and that i also comment on topics that I actually have info regarding so as for my comment to be acceptable and helpful to the members

I am a begginer in this forum. I don't have much experience about this feature. In my experience, it is a beneficial site for us. We have to learn many things and earn money from it. We have to complete hundred comments for active account. Then we have to complete 25 comments for payment.

Of course i generally don't comment randomly i just select my topic and always try to express myself in the most simplest way possible.  Because you need to comment so as others xan understand and be benefited from that.  Keeping my thoughts and views straight to the mark helps in shortening of comments.

Dear when we see a useful topic then we should to give reply . And in my opinion I post on These topics which are useful and informational which are beneficial for others then I write a comment. And if we comment on useless post then we got delete like these posts . 

• +2 1

Yes this point is very important. This is most important for all the new comers because they are starting this work first time including me. We do not have perfect idea to comment That's why I am asking about the good and the simple way to comment in this forum.

On 4/25/2020 at 9:09 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

There's no specific set of conduct or scheduling for me to write in specific topics. I just feel to reply to the topics, that I had good knowledge on, and through which I can share the relevant information to other forum users. I mostly reply to the topics, which I personally find interesting and yet convincing to have discussions on.

Actually, you talk about the better way to make a manual filter for the most important topics from the top to the bottom, so I think this is an amazing and creative suggestion.

I agree with you that we should only comment on useful posts.  Personally I comment on things that I know enough about.  Because there are many new members who follow our answers so we should be very careful about the comments.

There is no any special way of making a post. I just share the info I have and if I get new information then thank them. That's all. This is the thing we do over here. Share your ideas and get knowledge from others idea. 

Yes I agree with you friend it is very important point to comments on useful post and comment more informative. This is very useful for earning money as well as knowledge. So post be positive and try to use correct spelling 

I agree with you, and on the other hand, we must respond to the core of the topic. If one of the members is facing a problem, I help him if I can, and if I cannot read the responses in order to learn from the mistakes of others and also when raising a useful topic I share my opinion

• +5 1

Basically I use meaning full and which topic I have knowledge, because its easy to give my reaction, when I see any hard are I can't understand any topic, then I research this topic then I give my reaction because I don't want to do spam in this forum.

As for me, I always try to express my opinion on some discussions that I have thought about, and of course I look for the benefit in order to spread it among the members on an accurate basis with information.

• +3 1

yes, i am agreeing with your poont of view.

Many people use different paths to express their selves.

because much of the people are unique.

They do not want to copy any of one.

In my writing stlye for comments.

i am trying to be sinple as that

stick with topic and tries to explain it with my observance.

So, what about you. 
kindly share your experience also.

i am waiting for your answer ?

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time.

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time.

Well, my way of making comments is quite common and easy, mainly I enter a comment that I have not commented, then I read the publication to know that I can respond, then I start to write my answer about the subject and send it, then I go to back and go through the same procedure with another comment, like this until reaching 20 comments. 

• +1 1

First I select twenty titles and open twenty tabs. Then I read each headline carefully and then I read some comments from other members. In this way my knowledge increases and I also get an idea of what I have to write in my comment.

Greetings to you my friend. You should make your comments on any useful and objective advice and benefit from the experiences of the most experienced members in this field.

There has no any specific way of making comments so you have to create topic with your own knowledge and it’s must be useful and informative comment. Besides you have to avoid spelling mistakes or grammatical error.