What I your way of making comments. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

I respond to topics that I find useful and I also want to comment on topics that I have extensive experience about, so that members benefit from my experience and my comment, we must focus on what we find has value and benefit for everyone.

• +1 1

Dear member,  I comments in that topics about which I have enough knowledge. So, I often make comments on only useful post to gain some knowledge.  If someone wants to know something we can know alot in many ways but we have to know the right way  

Welcome, my friend. I choose a new topic for me at the beginning, if it contains advice. I listen to these tips, and if there is a question for one of them, I answer with what I have information so that I do not lose his attention and get distracted by his thoughts. 

• +4 1

Yes friends, not everyone is commenting on you, everyone writes in a free manner from each other, where I do the same way, I first read about the topic and then write it only after understanding it for the betterment of myself .

• +3 1

Well for me i try to make comments on the posts that i feel i can comment useful comments on and add something to the post so i don't have a specific strategy that i follow i just write what the post inspires me to write. 

• +3 1

Dear, I agree with you that we must comment on the good and important issue because the new members monitor our publications and take lessons from them, so care must be taken in publishing our publications, and I frankly answer the questions posed by others and friends and help them at all times where we discuss many things For encrypted currencies

• +2 1

I think the best way to comment on any post is to read about the post and after that we should read some of the reply as well then we should share our personal thoughts on it

Yes, you should write in easy and understandable words, and the information must be clear for all members to understand here. Look carefully before writing a comment to share useful and non-repetitive information and put it here in your own style.

Hello @Ch Ayyan, you are right we should comment only useful topic in this forum and we must report who post useless or spam post in this forum. If we comment only useful topic in this forum, than spammer will not post any useless topic in this forum, it will be better for the forum.

I always try to comment on topics that I have experience with, especially novice people ... and I try to benefit from the elderly and exchange ideas and information

• +2 1

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, you have to post a useful comment that will benefit everyone, and you should present it in a simple and clear manner to make it easier for all members, especially beginners, to understand it. You should also select important topics that contain new and valuable information and ideas and comment on them so that the benefit is spread to everyone

Greetings to everyone first my friend you must read a suitable topic for you and then search for it and collect sufficient and useful information to start a publication reported by members then click on the option to reply to this topic and after writing the publication I check a second time to avoid spelling mistakes and finally click on the option

When I joined this platform as a new member, it’s very difficult for me to comment on a topic but after I realize that I can read the post of the members of this platform in other to get

ore idea on how to create useful post and comment perfectly on a topic in this platform.

For me I comment on post that are unique and helpful, I don't comment on post which isn't good enough or which is not up to the standard, because most of the topics which are not good enough, can end up being deleted by the moderators and my comment will be deleted too.

• +2 1

Tesla Android but I could not found how we can found the Andy topics so that we can commence on the Andy first but unfortunately till I am I could not found the only topic but I will try my best to find it and will submit so that we can help out thei beginers as well.

I think yes I am agreed, i only try to comment on useful posts which have survived on this forum for at least 7 days because payment occur in 7 days and 7 days your post can't be removed from this forum

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, on this point. For me, I only comment on topics that I have information on and can provide assistance on, and the language should be understandable and easy for other members.

I agree with you ... we must comment on useful topics and try to express our opinion on the topic at hand ... and if we see a topic that we do not know any information about, in this case it is supposed to enter and see what the information is circulating.

I find useful topics and explain to them are you commenting those are helpful I try my best to share what I learned and tested from this year are unique I only make comments on topics which is helpful for other try my best to share my experience and knowledge for

Choose useful topics and comment on them, and if the topic contains a question for one of the members, I will benefit from my experience if I have the answer. As for topics with non-purposeful content and that contain fillers and idle talk, I order them to pass unnoticed and I do not pay them attention so that I do not encourage their owners to repeat them and this is what everyone should do here

When you find a good topic, it attracts you to comment on it and read the comments on it in order to gain more knowledge. Or when someone needs advice, we can give him the advice that we have received from the senior members here, and by that we will have done "pay back the debt"  

I comment on useful topics that bring up new ideas. I present my opinion with full transparency and clarity without offense and politely criticize with the intention of support and improvement. It is important to share our views on the forum and helpful topics.

I make comments on topics on which I have ample expertise and apply my experiences by reacting to them; I also answer certain people's questions and, almost all of the time, I assist individuals, and I even inquire about any of those topics.

Hello my friend .. I make my comments according to my knowledge of things and they are understandable and not just words .. I discuss and give my opinion on the things that I know .. Good luck to all

This should be done exactly for me. I write posts in the following way. I start first by reading the post and understand it and then respond to it either by adding some ideas or critiquing some ideas in a positive way, then I check the grammatical aspect and then post it.