What I your way of making comments. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

Hello my dear friend

I don't agree with you, you should comment on any post that you have more informations about, so that you can either support the information or criticize it.

Thank you and good luck 

If uh ask me so i only comment on that post about which i am confident and have knowledge coz I can’t give wrong information to people i think my comment may be helpful to some body

Dear brother as i am a beginner and i have started recently. So, i open beginner level topics and only reply to those posts which i have knowledge of. But day by day my knowledge is increasing, so i have started to reply on difficult posts as well.

My way of making a post in this forum is first reading to see how important the topic is, then secondly, check on what basis the topic is created as it could be wrongly or rightly created and finally, if correctly created I the give my perspective as its understood but if wrongly created I just skip and move forward.

The way of making good post is to create it in simple amd easy way.Title of the topic must be attractive.And your posts must be according to the topic.It will increase your reputation and increase your rank. 

How are you doing mates. It is good to make comments on useful topics so that you will get more experience. Because once you make comments on  useful comment as a new member, you are as well preparing yourself towards true out your staying on the forum. Have a nice day

Friend when I try to make comments, I try to be as sincere as possible with the knowledge that I fear about the topic being discussed, also to highlight the most important of the posts visited, to finally leave some recommendation or some tip that can be used by others.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend

I am commenting on useful topics that interest me .. But this does not mean that I ignore unread topics that did not receive any comment .. There may be unread topics that are very useful and no one has given them the attention they deserve .. We must look at everything that passes. In front of us there are posts on the platform, and if we find what is important about it, we comment on it .. I hope that all the posts on the platform will become useful and important, this improves our work a lot.

As for my comments, I abide by the specific laws and rules for commenting on the platform. I may give my personal opinion or offer advice from my experience if I have gone through the topic at hand ..

Good luck to you my friend

Hello friend.. There are many ways to do this. But for me I choose positive and useful content for members before I write a post or comment and try to stay away from copying and repeating posts 

My way is totally simple i was only make a reply on which topic have less reply and i make me every post are useful and have a good stuff but i think i will give you small advice as a newbie do reply on which post who have older than one or two weeks because se random junior members making useless posts on daily basis

I agree with you, we should only comment on topics that are useful for members and for the growth of the forum. I am a beginner and for now I am only commenting on topics of which I have knowledge, so as not to breach the rules of the forum.

I do not comment on all the topics in a row I actually chose my topics on which I want to comment and also I find the different topics in different sections

I comment on all the topics almost always call my attention the topics that can be understood in their titles that when I see them it catches my attention and the interest of wanting to know more when the titles are searched for I investigate them and then I comment on them and there are those that When you see them, you say and this kid has no idea, I'm going to help him or direct him, so everything is useful if you inform yourself and not only take your title with you, good luck on your way of comments.

Yes you are right we also have to share our experience over our knowledge with other uses which are beginners on this platform for this I use my own knowledge because I am also a teacher and I have a little bit knowledge about these and we can also search on Google and read on Google what we have deficiency and then try to make my own commercial with my Google voice recorder

• +2 1

I want to tell you that about the way of my to write the comments I have not specific time to read and write the comment on this forum I chose that time when I was free in the whole day or night time that is very very beneficial because when your mind is free

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/25/2020 at 4:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

As for me I comment on only those post I have experience about not just any post that comes my way because if I comment on a particular  post that I dont have  knowledge about my post might not get a good ratings it is very certain that it wont be of help either.

• +1 1

It is simple, because you can select those topics which you have a knowledge about it.and read these topics carefully and after reading then you give answer the question. In this way you get a good reputation. Be careful about any vulgar posting. And don't create misleading information topics. Thanks

Welcome, my friend, of course we have to respond, and share the opinion to prove our serious interaction here in this mandi, as interaction is the basis here to prove serious work

My main way of earning crypto currency is this campaign site only it is the that taught me about crypto currency and their opportunities that I'm still practicing to know to start applying earning currency daily basis through buying and selling coins

I comment on things that i have sufficient knowledge to help the conmunity grow. Give useful and relevant comments ,thats the only important thing.

Making a comment for a topic is simple for everyone. Because we can search corresponding topic in google and get proper details  for the topic. Other wise simply we can read others comment for understating the topic

I see this as having to comment only on topics that we are interested in, but this should be having a topic on cryptocurrency and not on anything else because this is what we are trying to do, bring people and teach them, and later they will become our teachers too. It takes just a small thin line to give a good information to someone and then have return from the same person, with something even better.

I always read through every topic very well before I proceed in making comments.

Sometimes I do jump some topics because I don't have the understanding of what the persons topic is all about. So the best way to have a clue of what to comment about is when you read through the topic.