Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

There are many sites like cryptocurrency.But i like only this plateforum , Because this forum pay us and anyone can give you its warranty There are many sites on the internet now a days which are fake.Now a days i m free so i m doing this job.

Before joining crypto talk, I'd be at many fora which have similar objectives as this forum. However, crypto talk is still the most well organised, educative, enlightening and informative among them all. In other fora, you will have to do so many extraneous works and in the end, nothing serious comes out of it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion bitcointalk is similar to this platform but the working process on bitcointalk is very difficult and hard you need more attention to working on bitcointalk. But in cryptotalk you need some attention to work here. Working on this platform is not difficult as like on bitcointalk. And on cryptotalk you earn money easily and you withdraw your money safely. 

I think there is publish0X website for Crypto writer you got good profit if you working there but you need a good quality of contnet there otherwise you will not earn too much like cryptotalk .

There may be other sites to earn money but cryptotalk is very easy and approachable.it is a source of learn knowledge  as well as earn money.other sites are very hard and complex.in mybopinion i found this site very easy.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there is a site like Bitcointalk Because I think its and its capable pictures match each other It is like this in my life, it looks very much from the side But the song of the other side song will be like, but we do not know about There may be more websites like this i.

• +2 2

I advise you, my friend, to stay in this forum, as it saves your money to some extent and the percentage of fraud and theft in it is the least possible, as well as working on it is good, easy and contains valuable information.

On 4/24/2020 at 11:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

I searched for a long time to find any kind of legit site like cryptotalk.I also ended up finding no other website as organized as cryptotalk.And there legidity come to an end after some time.But this website has been running successfully for over several years.Moreover the strict rules like this website can't be found in other websites.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

Hello friend, finding a site with unique features as this site is really not easy, some site who pay with crypto currency really have tedious task which might not be legit.

My buddy i am new to this forum i mean this crypto talk platform. I am not sure whether there are other sites that provide the same features as in this cryptosystem. May be not in my opinion. Because this site is doing the best in terms of everything like payment on every useful posts and all. I am happy with this site.

Yes, there are a lot of forums existing in this world such bitcointalk, altcointalk and some other forums. But they are not helpful like this forum and you can't easily grow there and learn nothing. So it is better to choose this forum for both learning and earning.

I am a new member of Crypto talk organisation and also I start work on internet just now so I don't know about that any site compared are similar to Crypto talk organisation

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because it is very useful and effective post share it,I think cryptocrruncy is very good platform more people use this and like it maybe cryptocrruncy is a future.

• +1 1

I know about the uptrend which is similar to the cryptotalk but there you need to work very hard and get some followers and some good audience if you want to work there.

There is another site that offers this feature at the moment but it is not like this site but i saw many post on same topic. Ok thank you. Yes have same site but not easy like Crypttalk like bitcointalk,stack thanks for guys 💗 i blessing you 🌹

As for me this is the first and last site that will pay for posting topic and making reply to post. It has helped people in many way. I wish to see many of this site in the future. Guys since when I was invited to this forum, the time I do spend on social media has deduced. I like and appreciate this site.

There are thousands of the sites that are similar with the Crypto Talk but none of the Website can compete the Crypto Talk. Because the Crypto Talk has the Thousands of the users and it proofed to be the Best than the Bitcoin and the Doge Coin Talk.

Dear friends, this site works very well as an income seat and an educational site.  I don't think there is another site like this.  From this site we can easily make money and learn about many unknown things.

I think there is publish0X website for Crypto writer you got good profit if you working there but you need a good quality of contnet there otherwise you will not earn too much like cryptotalk , cryptotalk best among all platforms becuase Earning is not too much difficult here. 

• +2 1

Very good question friend there are some sites like Cryptotalk but no other site like Cryptotalk can make good money. Sites like Cryptotalk are Bitcoin Talk.

• +2 1

In fact, I heard about another site, but I did not inquire about all the details, but the site I heard about needs to pay a subscription every month. 

• +5 1

Actually this is my first campaign site and I don't know about others base on my observations and knowledge CRYPTOTALK   is the best rating campaign site and it's legit...

I haven't seen any paid campaign site like cryptotalk ,I won't and I can't compare it to any campaign site..

• +5 1

For sure there is additionally bitcointalk.org as l knew. Yet, this site is more seasoned than cryptotalk.org. Cryptotalk was made in 2019. In any case, bitcointalk was at that point available.