Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

If you are finding my opinion then let me tell you I have recently stepped in the field of digital working so about the sites I had not much idea so I really don't k is about the others sites but I am getting benefits from cripto site.

There are many sites, such as bitcointalk, but the profit in it is complex, the profit in it is through the signature campaign, meaning that you put the currency promotion or the subject in your signature and the profit rate depends on your membership level, the method of profit here is complex, but in crybtotalk the work seems much easier in addition to  Great information about cryptocurrencies we get here, so I recommend everyone to work on crybtotalk.

There are some sites and forums similar to this forum, such as Bitcointalk, Altcointalk, Primedice and others, but all of them are more complicated than this forum, their terms are difficult, and they ask to buy membership or reach high ranks in order to start earning profits, unlike this distinguished forum that provides the possibility of learning and earning for all its members.

Bitcointalk and altcoins talk is like this type of forum. Where you can learn massive about crypto-currencies and make you more perfect. But, earning from those sites are more complicated. You should work steadily and hard to earn points for your payment. I think that is too much tough for us. Thanks for the post mate. 

Actually i have no specific knowledge about it. May be there are any similar site like crypto talk or not. But from my experience i think there is no any similar site like crypto talk . It is completely Unique and exclusive .  

Yes my friend a lot of sites and forums around the world are working on encryption and each of them has its advantages, but the best of all is this wonderful forum it offers experiences and offers money as well and that's what everyone needs. 

I don't know much about it but my research on such forums relevant to cryptocurrency or bitcoin I have seen another one and read about it in many posts here as well and that is Bitcointalk. Once I opened that forum but that looks so complicated and cryptotalk is much much better than that.

good morning to you all my great members 

Friendsto say the fact to me in don't believe with any platform like cryptotalk for whole over the world, it is the only aim platform that you can invest you money and gain a lot.

My dear friend has said a lot of good things. I have worked on various sites but this is the first time I am working on a bike like the picture.  Thanks to others not possible

There are many ways to earn money on the Internet. There is site that almost the same like cryptotalk and this website is bitcointalk. Bitcointalk has large community in crypto currency. There are also Bitcointalk and Altcointalk domains, in addition to cryptotalk.org. These are both cryptocurrency-discussing blogs. Cryptotalk is one of the best site for online earning we can a lot of money from this site.

No,there are no site which are compare to crypto talk. but There are one site which are look like crypto talk. But its concept or aim is totally different. Its name bitcointalk.

There are many sites that work to provide information about encrypted currencies, but from them they do not give money to members and from them they steal others. I prefer this forum because it is honest and does not steal others

• +1 1

No, there is no site that provides you with an opportunity to learn crypto and obtain cryptocurrencies at the same time, I advise you not to waste your time and search for other sites try to focus on learning from this forum

• -1 1

Hello friend's!

I have worked on many other sites. But seriously I couldn't find any site like cryptotalk forum. This forum is amazing. This forum have proper rules and regulations. And this forum paid a very handsome amount in return of our work.

There's a comparable gathering like crypto talk in which you'll be able too gain Bitcoin by posting points but there it is exceptionally troublesome to gain rewards so it is way better in the event that you spend your time here.

Hello dear , till know I have never seen such an opportunity . I think there is no other platform like it . I feel good to work with it and to gain knowledge.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

I don't know about it that there is any website like this or not because I joined this forum from my friend and he told me about this and I also never search about this but I will say that it is a good forum.

Of course, my friend, there are forums similar to the encryption talk, the great Crypto Talk forum, but undisputedly, the CryptoTalk forum is the best among them of the similar sites, BitcoinTalk Forum ..... and other forums whose name I do not remember. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

In my way there is no other forum like crypto talk. And we can't get money directly from other sites like Bitcoin. So we should work great on this platform and get good profit.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

I do not see other website or app which give the earn as well as gain knowledge. their are many websites which give money free but they do not give same amount of money as give the cryptotalk. and not knowledge as we learn in this platform.

I don't think there are any site compared or similar to cryptotalk. Because we can learn and earn free bitcoin from here. There are no site like this platform where we can learn and earn in a same time.

12 minutes ago, Angelprima said:

Bitcoin talk is similar to crypto talk but different from it.With Bitcoin Talk you will be able to create and pay for posts. Lots of sites and forums around the world are working on encryption, and each of them has the advantage of having your posts ranked accordingly Depending on this great forum it gives experience and also offers money and this is what everyone needs ...

No, I don't think that's why I noticed that Bitcoin talk doesn't pay as much as it used to and now they don't pay at all.  No site like this has come up yet.

I was in search to find another forum like Cryptotalk. But I found no satisfied answer in this regard.This is a matchless forum for part time job.My seniors told me about it that this ia a unique forum and outstanding worth.

I am still new here. I cannot give my opinion on this issue, but I also expect that we must support this forum and raise it to the highest level and work to achieve our gains through it.

Good luck to all

Cryptotalk forum is the only forum I know that pay per post, I'm not aware of any site that's pay for creating post. Some cryptotalk users say bitcointalk is similar to cryptotalk forum but I haven't visit the site before.