Have You Ever Tried Affiliate Marketing? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Have You Ever Tried Affiliate Marketing?

I heard a lot about affiliate marketing, which is one of the most popular ways to make money from the Internet, as it is a marketing activity in a specific business with giving a reward to marketers for every visitor or customer who bought from the marketer's link .  In another sense, it is a promotional process that you perform to other people, and you get a reward for that .I have not tried this field yet because I am currently interested in rolling out cryptocurrencies, but in the future I will try affiliate marketing to win an additional amount..

Can someone give me their firsthand experience with affiliate marketing?
TechniTrader Learning Center – Start learning now!
I describe my past experience in affiliate marketing as a “marathon”, because pace and training are critical and the rewards are life changing.

I love affiliate marketing for many reasons, the top two of which are: you don’t need to ‘get hired’ by anyone to start, and the amount of money you can make is (for the most part) completely up to you.

You have do some research, be smart about what/where you promote, and always refine your approach.

I like to treat affiliate marketing as a process. Over the years I have created many lists and steps that I refer to to keep myself on track.

I’m not a super affiliate, you have never heard of me, and I don’t consider myself a brand. I promote products and services, not myself (except for some local SEO work that I do separately from my affiliate marketing business).

But even given all that, affiliate marketing has given me income and skills that have been 100% positive and made a difference in my life.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I had a positive experience working with affiliate marketing, you can earn money with it. Now I'm also looking for interesting partner programs for myself.
It is also important to remember about security and not to work with suspicious or little-known CPA networks.

• +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes, I previously worked in affiliate marketing.  I watched a bunch of videos on YouTube, learned a little about marketing, and I created a small children's book and put it on amazon and it sells well and made big profits.  Affiliate marketing is a very good field, but you need experience in order to know where the market you need to offer purchases and also convince people to buy the goods.  You can earn up to 50% on every item you sell.

This is my main business
You will find many obstacles and you may think to stop because this field requires patience, but you will win in the end

On 4/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends!

A quick question for all of you : Did you earn from affiliate marketing before?

You know, it is very profitable even if you get some sales.

Share your experience in affiliate marketing!

I tried affiliate marketing, I got no benefit from limitations and little experience.
But I know people making money with this method and even good amounts.
I recommend getting better training in marketing and doing it safely

No I haven't tried affiliate marketing till now because it provided very less amount for the sales in my country and it used to say many offers are not available in my country so I was bored and I completely left it after few days without making any money.

If you explain it in the simplest terms, then affiliate marketing is a kind of recommendation. That is, you as a seller recommend the accompanying product of another seller, and he, in turn, recommends your products to his buyer. Such relationships between sellers are often referred to as affiliate programs.
Online affiliate marketing has long occupied its niche. In Instagram Alone, pratner marketing can be found in every third post. It can be an article, just a review, or even a friendly invitation to visit, for example, a store or event.

The most interesting thing is that these recommendations really work if you choose the right partner, and forget that the audience really should be adjacent.

affiliate marketing is a pretty cool program on e-commerce platforms. There are a lot of people who make money from amazon or ebay. You can search for these courses on google that might help you.

Actually I am a beginner in this forum and I am getting know about trading so I have not yet done affiliate marketing. But I will definitely try it in future when I get enough knowledge about it. But I think it is not valid in every country.

it is very difficult to make sales, you need to build your channel and traffic and blog or website and need to work very hard and after that  you need to wait for results too. very hard to earn through affiliate marketing.

On 4/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends!

A quick question for all of you : Did you earn from affiliate marketing before?

You know, it is very profitable even if you get some sales.

Share your experience in affiliate marketing!

The truth is that I have never won with affiliates, it is very difficult for me to get them, I have tried by all means to make a base of people who can become my affiliates one day in any project, but I have not succeeded, until now , I know of sites that pay well when you have a good amount of affiliates that work in them, I hope to get a good amount one day to see if they really work, but to this day I'm at zero with that.

• +1 1

Hey friend, I think affiliate marketing is a good method to earn money. It is a sales method, where we can earn money by promoting other people's products efficiently. To work in this job, you require research skills, marketing skills and communication skills. And I dont know more about affiliate marketing, make sure you find a good platform to do this. I am also interested to do affiliate marketing, but I dont have the proper knowledge. 

• +2 1

I have not tried marketing before because it requires special strategies and great experience in order to be able to make good profits through marketing

• +2 1

I'm not because I have never heard about this and don't know what afrilate means and it will be nice if you could explain it in this post.

Affiliated marketing is a good earning system which needs  special skills.When we share our Product in various platform we should explain the quality of the product.This types of work is not liked by all

• +1 1

I've tried it long time ago and failed it's a so much hard to do and need such as a website that have traffic.

Affiliate programs i remember i could refer just a 5 friends it's so hard to get referrals or working on affilate should have a something such as a channel.

I have a YouTube channel And I could join a bounty campaign of investment sites and they gives a bit rewards for advertising them.

Affiliate Marketing is wasting of time, No one could make money from this instead of youtubers and bloggers and It's now too hard to get a traffic.

There is gpt/ptc sites you can put your site there, to get traffic, and I believe too much business started there.

• +2 1

Affiliate Marketing is one of hardest things and needs a ceo knowledge I believe too many friends of mine entered into ceo and they are know have too much profits from it.

I got into this field long time ago but I couldn't achieve a big success, it needs a some one understands how the community requests and status.

Affiliate Marketing is the fashionable business today since it has gained a lot of strength in the last 3 years in Latin America, it is a very profitable business model where we can earn high amounts of money and live from them by executing it in a correct way with the adequate training

If you want a friend and partner A mobile application is a program for smartphones and there are all kinds that you can imagine but in the case of this forum dedicated to cryptocurrencies there are also applications where you can generate some profit
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting