Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

I agree with you, my friend, because recently fraudsters have become widespread, so we should not go to unknown fake websites and not share our private information.

• +3 1

Good to be true, if I encounter an offer that is good to be true, added with a simple task or simple way to earn then that's surely a scam. For me, it's better to earn with effort and hard work at least from that you will rest assured that what you gain is legit and without fear of getting scam.

Yes that's right before joining a site must check again and again fraudster present in every site  they create attractive ads for the attention of the members so whenever you join they claim your money easily so be aware of that site and invest on a trusted site

Exactly, I agree with you, so we must beware of fraudsters and strengthen our personal account by placing a strong password and not giving our personal information to anyone. I advise against giving up and being weak in front of their false offers, however tempting they are.

truthfully you are very correct mate,  there are scarmmers In most of the websites with their tricks to offer  huge amount of profit. we just have to be careful  and do research before investing our hard earned money.  

The tricksters proliferate and they have refined stunts. They are exceptionally perilous. Great activities, large rewards programs consistently draw in individuals, con artists consistently assault the insatiability of individuals.

@Hann Werick You did the right thing to report that member because without reporting them they will scam a lot of members here. There are many tricks used by these scammers so we have to be very careful to avoid them. Its better to earn a small profit but a legit profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You wrote a useful advice, we must be wary of fraud, this requires a lot of experience from us, with the passage of time we can distinguish between real offers and random offers. Often the big and tempting offers are not real.

Yes we need to be very careful in visiting other site that claim to have more benefits and values because they advertise to be having good and profitable income when one joined and it is been formed by scammers so we need to be concious and make research and investigation in the site we want to join in order not to fall victim

Yes you are right . There are many scammers who are ready to scam people. And people who are innocent are scammed by these people. So , everyone have to be aware of scammers.

Thanks.

That's right, I'm sorry there are these scammers who steal people's money.  We must really be careful and not chase tempting offers. We must not trust sites that are not famous and are not legitimate, or that promise double profits. Such sites are fake and fraudulent.

you are right.  There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users.  But on the other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have started their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers.  But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services.

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that I recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites.

i see the scammers try to make amazing offers to atrract the people so we should read many reviews about any site that we will start in it so we can insure that we wont be stolen

• +3 1

As our first priority should be to remain safe while you are working on sites there are thousands of numbers of sites with good number of clients and good adds with good reputation but unfortunately they are scammers most of the sites are not legitimate so I think that we should check before indulging in any company and avoid sharing your personal data 

You are right there are many scamers out there using different means to scam others of their hard earned money therefore,doing a research on their sites or staying away from them would be of much help thanks.

Scammers usually provide attractive offers so that they can scam people of their coins. Sometimes they will promise to double your earnings don't believe them and always ask for expert opinion. 

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. Obviously my dear,Most of the attractive offers on crypto world provide by themany member try to  scam us with investment  platform and i m aware about it. I am a beginner in crypto world and i read a lot about. Mostly scammers with play us by giving us attractive offers. There are a several way to discover scammers sites. But they good way. 

Thank you

Fraudsters are very smart.  They have a lot of attractive plans and offers.  We must beware of strangers and avoid responding to them.  We have to beware of all these attractive offers that promise us a lot of money.  Older members should be consulted to avoid running into risks

Your words are correct. Yes, there are many people like this. They bring you a lot of things. In order for you to accept your words. And they take your money from you. If you accept and follow them. That is why I tell you you will not accept anything like this. If you do this it is good. To the meeting.

There are always risks of getting scammed when You work on an online sites and now a days specially in crypto related forums so we should be aware of it and be careful to avoid any loss or damage by scammers.

Thanks expert for the guidance, I mostly used to see such offer but been a newbie, I don't know what they have mean so I was not carried away from such advert. So thanks for the guidance and have a nice day.

PYou are the tick.  Crypto has a lot of sites these days that have a lot of interesting and compelling offers to their users.  But on the other hand, it has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have started their sites with good themes, good ads, good client reviews inside their site and good attractive offers.  But unfortunately, these are all fake and they just have to steal your money with their fake services.

How to discover these?

There are many ways to discover scammer sites, but I highl recommend you to look for reviews about those sites on Alexa review sites, trustpilots, Cora forums, YouTube video reviews, forums and other review sites.

I have been through this a couple of times, I have received many people offering me easy ways to earn money but the scam is easily noticeable, I have had to deal with scammers for quite some time since since I started they have always wanted to scam me luckily not a gift my money, I know what can be invested and what cannot. 

Even this site of Hartride has an authentic scam site, so one of the scammers contacted me and intended to lead me to the end, because this site is basically just less informative when searching this site.