Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

Yes, there can be a lot of hackers and scam sites out there and we appreciate cryptotalk for providing us a chance to improvise our knowledge on such a big problem. The scammers often tempt us with false offer which we are likely to fall prey. So improvise your knowledge before setting your foot down on a website.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

Truly I truly concur with you, there are numerous tricksters out there and not authentic site. We should twofold make sure about our cash and don't give effectively our own data. Considering others surveys can be help.

Yeah,I am totally agree with you.Many scrammers who give attractive offer and bonus on cryptotalk.But we should totally avoid them.Because they are harmful for us as well as cryptotalk.

I suggest you to make informative post and becareful from scammers. There are lots of scammers in the market which are trying to hack your money. They only want to thief your money. They give you some attractive offers to invest money on their site . If yoh invest you will lose all of your money.

Well, talking about scammers nowadays mostly in the internet based platforms various types of websites are found that are designed targeting the people for their valued information like email, phone numbers, social media accounts,bank accounts,etc. These kinds of websites intentionally ask for the id and password and theft data.

I agree with you, my friend, there are many fraudsters. We must secure our money in ourselves and not give our personal information to anyone in order to preserve our rights and not be subject to fraud.

I'm new to this forum and I'm working on a crypto website for the first time. And thankfully I am still safe from scammers and out of sight of scammers. But us. Caution should be exercised as scammers always try to lure new members into their clutches. Scammers offer us attractive and wonderful offers and many people accept the offer of greedy scammers and then regret it later. We must be careful and ignore all offers.

• +4 1

Yes brother i accept as true with you , in recent times masses of webweb sites are supplying bitcoin , however all of them are rip-off , they provide very appealing gives and insanely excessive go back profit. I request all of the new person and contributors to do not believe those webweb sites they're simply to rip-off you.

• +3 1

The kind of offers scammers provide are even beyond one's imagination,they can tell you that if you invest $10 you can get like $1000 within an hour without making any hardwork,so you see if you are not reasonable you can easily fall into their trap. Be wise and smart, avoid them no matter what.

Dear mate you are very right that there is a lot of scammers that offers you to much money and attract the other members so to be very careful on this forum and keep your account safe and secured from scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would say that the scammers did the kind of trick that they create some crypto websites and offer some good offers to attract some people who will see and when you enter you will see no change in your wallet but after a few days you will notice that your  Earnings or your wallet has been stolen and we must follow the descriptions to verify it in order to avoid it. There are many fake websites out there so we should always be alert and always evaluate the situation.  In order for us to avoid scams, we should do what he says, always read the reviews of the website, it will help you to know if the website is good.

Yes dear you right. Your post always give lessons. Many site are fake but cryptotalk is good site i have experience this site and i advice everyone  this is good site to gain knowledge and money.

Thanks for advice me .GOOD LUCK ❤👍

There are lots of good offers scammer give ti me but some random senior posts avoid accepting offer given by scammers so that's why i will avoid all of them and my suggestion is the same avoid all scammer post and if you report them that's a very good 

I agree with you mates, Attractive offers always provide by the scammers.  i also lose my 0.05ltc for scammers. I can't realise the scammer trap, i joined 2X return offers. By this i lose my crypto, this is ver bad experience for me.

Yes, my friend, I thank you for this useful information that helps us protect our account from fraudsters and that the sites you mentioned help us protect our money from anyone who tries to deceive us and steals our money because there are many sites that offer distinctive offers and attract people to them and thus they are fraudulent and illegal sites

Attractive offers provided by scammers could be how can you double your earning or if possible how to own a double account on the same forum. Things like should never entice us to welcome people who are into this rubbish act because this people can do anything to even scam you too. 

Certainly, prior to attempting to put resources into any sort of business or locales, perusing audits about it is essential. You need to do your exploration well and right for there are numerous tricks around.

Fraudsters always offer attractive offers to get their victims. A tantalizing offer that often occurs to beginners, because the lack of experience makes beginners trapped in fake investments. For that beginners must be careful, always do in-depth research before investing. Use a review site if necessary, to find reviews of the investment you are analyzing.

• +1 1

Be sure with the site before trying to invest in any money .

Yeah I totally agree with you ,there are many scammers out there and not legitimate site,we must double secure our money and do not give easily our personal information. considering other people review can be help

On 4/23/2020 at 12:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

You are absolutely right mate,there are some sites that even by looking at it they are too good to be true that kind of site will say they will offer you 100% of your investment in some days or hours imagine that scammer strategies so we should all be careful and take caution in other to be a victim of any of that site. Anyway thank you @Calvinpriva for sharing this useful post 

Nowadays, there’s a lot of scammers that have been spread throughout the world and they have also different strategies to scam someone. Scammers are very smart on picking the best offers that will attracts us just like money, benefits that can get once we join and many more. It is difficult to judge if the offer is scam, but you can verify it by searching information about that and read the reviews of the users.

• +3 1

Yes my pal you're truely right, I fell sufferer to those faux webweb sites and misplaced extra than $ one hundred I become deceived due to the tempting gives they made and that they had been all wrong, so I suggest absolutely each person to pay attention of those webweb sites

Yes you're right, we should be aware of such scammers. They seems to be genuine in almost every aspects and that is the main reason that many people falls for them. As mentioned, everyone should try to seek for the genuineness of the sites for crypto on different forums. However Cryptotalk is a trustworthy platform with almost no risks.

I don't think we can guess which website is fake and which is real or a scam unless we try a website. But we should do our own research and I suggest we ignore all the attractive offers so that we can avoid scammers. We must work honestly and attentively in this forum.

• +2 1