Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

First of all, I want to thank you for this great thread. You are absolutely right that fraudsters have many attractive and deceptive methods. That is why we must have a wealth of knowledge, awareness, and great interest in order not to fall into their nets and lose our money.

You are right my friend .. there are many scammers and they are not a legitimate site. We must double secure our money and not give out our personal information easily
You have to do your research well and properly because there are many frauds around you.
We have to verify them, verify the site’s creation date and proof of payment.

• +4 1

Yes I  really agree with you, there are many scammers out there and not legitimate site. We must double secure our money and do not give easily our personal information. Considering other people reviews can be help.

Dear how are you yes there are a lot of scammers where there are a lot of sites that offer Bitcoin coins and they are all a hoax they offer very attractive offers where I was tempted by some gifts because pranksters and scammers have sophisticated tricks and if they are discovered they change their tricks as they create many attractive ads You should beware of them because their primary goal is to steal your money

We shouldnt go for such attractive offers because these offers are only done to scam the users even i have also recieved these types of offers in my mail to invest and earn a huge profit but investing in it will be a somehow. Scammers are wise you also have to be wise.

Yes, you are right .. There are many phishing and fraud sites that offer fake offers aimed at deceiving members and stealing their money .. So I advise everyone to be careful and take measures to protect their accounts periodically and check the sites before dealing with them .. Thank you for your advice.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. There are many scammers stealing money so you should take notice and thank you for the advice and how we get to know them.

All this offer are done in website just to attract propels to joined the after that their information will be taking from them and be used against them for the purpose of scamming their accounts.

Thank you for this notice... Despite all this enthusiasm and development in the field of digital currencies, it is still, unfortunately, synonymous with piracy, fraud and theft... It is easy to see now why scams succeed in the cryptocurrency space because transactions in this space are anonymous and completely unknown, transactions in this system are irreversible, and there is no central authority that can track people who make mistakes. Add to this the lack of organization, providing an ideal and fertile environment for scammers and hackers...

Some of the common phishing methods include:

Impersonating a website or service ...

Sending fake emails to obtain information ...

Using social media to obtain information ...

Impersonation / a well-known company...

There are many other methods, for sure.

Therefore, my advice is not to trust anyone, do not share any information, and be careful in dealing.

Edited by MichelleHanonik
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, dear, the offers made by fraudsters are very attractive offers to lure us into entering them, and this is through spam in general, which he receives through social media platforms, including Telegram, including e-mail in general through this spam that is pleased for us.  Strong and profit is inevitable, and the great thing that they publish to us of the links is that I enter it and on the date of who defrauded us in another way, so I advise everyone not to enter any spam, unreliable source, thank you very much

It's a fantastic publication that deserves to be well-known. There are a lot of these pages, and I've lost a lot of money because of them. I strongly advise all members to avoid these pages, especially those that promise to double their money in less than 24 hours. All should avoid investing until they have enough money to reach secure locations where they can benefit.

It's a fantastic publication that deserves to be well-known.There are a lot of these pages, and I've lost a lot of money because of them. 

I strongly advise all members to avoid these pages, especially those that double the balance in a day or less.All should avoid investing until they have enough money to reach secure locations where they can benefit.

Thank you, my friend, for your wonderful post. CryptoTalk has provided us with a lot of valuable and useful information. I believe that we, as members, must keep this forum clean from fake and fraudulent posts, by moderators removing any fake post, prosecuting fraudsters and blocking their accounts.

• +3 1

Certainly, the fraudsters' sites are characterized by highly attractive offers, but we must conduct a search for the site before working with it and also ask the people who have worked on it before whether the site is trusted or not, I hope you are more careful

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. There are many scam websites which gives us interesting offers but they are all fake. They way to avoid them you have told is really great and appreciative. Thank you dear for your help.

Hello there greetings yes you are right active order offers are sometimes cameras their sole purpose is target you so I strongly recommend you to be aware of those kinds of squamous and always stay away from those kinds of ADS that some unknown person send you for give you

I have seen many sites that place advertisements that they offer large sums in a short period of time, or once you enter the site, they will give you free currency, this is the method of fraudsters, we must warn them.

• +2 1

Scammer sites are increasing day by day, and some precautions must be taken to avoid fraud, by conducting research and asking about the reliability of the matter from more than one source to show the reality of the situation.

He spoke with many fraudsters on Telegram to convince me to invest and the like, because I join several crypto-related groups and I think they send the same messages to all sunset members trying to convince someone to send his money to invest.

Thank you for this great post. Fraudsters are spread in abundance and in several sites, so I advise all members to be careful and not to be led by the beautiful offers and not to provide their personal information without knowing the credibility of the site

Of course, my friend, many fraudulent sites claim to give you cryptocurrencies when performing some tasks, but they are only fraudulent and you will not gain anything, so it is better to ask the experts about any site before registering with it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone,  as we know,  scammers are increasing day by day , if you want to secure your money then keep your personal information private . And don't trust soon , none of us know who are scammer in this platform. 

They will delude you and exploit your greed to achieve their interests and implement their fraud. They are often found on Telegram because of the large number of crypto-related penalties, so beware of these thieves because they only want to scam you.

• +2 1

Most of the people who communicate with us in particular for the purpose of investment and companies are fraudulent, so it is better to establish your own business. Collect capital and everything will be great.