Who are the experts? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

Hello friend i want to tell me Dex parts of the people who is not working starting of crop top and decoration ideas and tell us about the rules and regulation we should working according to the rules regulations

Thank you, my friend, for this important and useful participation for new and junior members because it gives knowledge about older members and their presence here helps everyone in a successful business and therefore we must always take their opinion.

I think that the experts are the old members who always provide informative and informative topics that help everyone, especially the novices. it is very important that you find someone to give you help when you need and especially for new members who need help in many matters. Seniors give us more advice on this forum. We can learn a lot from them. If we understand less about this forum, those who are afraid of this forum give us ideas about the rules of the forum.

We always have to take these experts as a reference for us, as they are people with great experience in the world of crypto and its various fields, and they have many successful experiences that we must benefit from.

Experts work hard in a specific field and become master in it. They are very patience and they experience many fails in their life, But they don't give up and go a head. You can not stop them from where they are going. They have a solid mind and very kindly.

My friend, people here vary in the amount of experience he has, and this is the real measure in this forum, the expert is the world in the field of encryption and cryptocurrency trading. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Expert are those who knows every bit of crypto market and always take a look on every aspect of cryptocurrency and then make the posts according to their knowledge and observations that should be useful information for all the newbies. To become an expert is never easy we have to do a lot of hardwork for it.

Experience is a very beautiful thing, and experts are the owners of knowledge and information, but we cannot say about a person who is completely expert in the world of cryptography, as it is broad. 

welcome my friend
Thank you for this useful information
Yes, an expert is someone with enough information, effort, patience, prediction work, blind profit and marketing between cryptocurrencies.
While in this forum, I see that everyone has enough experience to make this platform great and useful to a lot of people

For me, I find that articles with high quality content and useful posts are always published by experts and often contain new information for me as a beginner.
Experts cooperate well with us here.

Well experts are the people with extensive knowledge or ability In a given subject . Well  but no one is perfect even the expert make alot of mistakes when trading.  But I admire experts in certain fields alot because the master whatever they are doing. 

• +1 1

The people which are passing the huge time on this forum and having the huge knowledge and experience. Such people are experts. But some are expert in investing and some are experts in trading. Because expertness is the unique quality. The expert people having the too huge knowledge all about the crypto and cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Experts reach to high level of knowledge by trying and error. They are very patience and they experience many fails in their life, But they don't give up and go a head. You can not stop them from where they are going. They have a solid mind and very kindly.

In fact, my expert friend is the one who gained experience from old age and those who learned from their mistakes who advise beginners give them the knowledge they do not know

I am a novice in this forum and I am afraid of being scammed and making mistakes, so I need experts and they are the ones who help us when we need them and give us advice and make our mistake.

My friend, this is an important question. The experts are not the ones who spent a lot of time in the forum, but the experts are the members whose posts are clear and smooth. The novice can understand them and they are the most interactive. This in my view is good luck my friend

• +2 1

Yes you are right dear mate. In my opinion the experts are those members who are very experienced ones. They will make good quality posts and they will know everything in this forum. So we need to learn how they are working here because they are experts in here. 

I think the experts are those people are mastering something and they can help other too to understand it in deep. Just like here in the forum there are some experts traders who are posting topics on how to help other members to trade with profit.

Experts aren't just people who have a lot of experience about a topic. They are a group of people who support others in a specific field when they become lost and offer valuable knowledge to newcomers.

This is a very useful topic and you have good points there my friend but many of this expert don't like using there knowledge to help instead they try to use it to scam members especially newbies who just joined newly.

I think, expertness is a skill that develops with the time and if you do a task so many times without making errors,you become an expert.It is all about learning new things and not repeating the old mistakes.So,in this forum our seniors are experts for us.

• +1 1

in my view an expert is an lifesaver like if we ask something from him about anything he will satisfy us to the best of his abilities he will explain both benefits and losses of the required topic