"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

Thanks so much for advising us not to comment, Until you know whether to comment here or not, it's up to you to decide what to do with them.Or what you think and what you are told to do.

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right I have also experienced about this .If we are getting absent and when we joined forum directly affect our numbers of posts .They decrease .

Congratulations on your return and I wish you good luck. Yes, we have to be careful, and all I really need to do is commit to the right thing.

I would say that 72 hours fine is a lesson for you.  This means that the forum is extremely strict with posts and when they find out that you will be warned, you will not post fines for a certain period of time, if too many times you are under permanent ban.  So you have to put the value of the post first. Yes you are right!  You can be punished if you make related comments in the post. We should be very careful in this sensitive case. On the other hand, we may be banned. Thanks guys.

We should only post or reply on the comment if we properly understand it, because commenting on some post or comment that you are not fully understand might just lead to your account being warned or banned, so before we comment we should think first.

I think if we disappear from this site for sometime than there is effect on our post.we should stay in touch with all the time with our work so that our posts could not deleted.

Welcome back to the forum,I always try to read carefully and understand then i comments on post. And try my level best to make my comments topic relavent and useful. I research a lot then i comments or create my own topic. 

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Just don't comment in the topic when you really don't know what it is and what it talks about. 

The same punishment wad given to me when I accidentally commented on Russian forum then someone gave me penalty for commenting my English comment. 

Yes dear mate, you are right if we not have a any idea about the topic than we have to ignore that kind of post to comment. So first we have to gather the knowledge about cryptocurrency, so that we can comment any post about cryptocurrency related post.

The absence in Cryptotalk at the beginning does not hurt but you can take into account that the truth is that many people who have stopped posting here in the forum moderators have taken the task of banning them because they are taking place that other people who are interested in working do so. You can take several days but if you see that you will not come anymore it is better not to continue.

Thanks for your sharing with us handover we should tell you on this forum for every day don't take a break we should to work on daily basis and we will get more  knowledge and experience and we will earn good money.

• +2 1

Agree with you before cummenting a post we must careful to understand the topic properly and make it useful reply according to the topic thank you

Follow all forum rules and post helpful content .Thanks for the advice and it's good that we're working on it now and you're back on the forum to avoid warning points or bans.

Thanks my friend for this useful information. As I'm new member of this forum and my posting style is first I'm read the topic properly then I'm reading the guideline which is given by topics creator and when I'm understanding topics clearly then I'm postings on topics. 

Friend I am glad that you have returned back to the platform or cryptotalk site now my opinion is that you give everything forward for the time you were absent so give it all and achieve your new goals or achievements and you are right friend we must always concentrate and when we are not focused, leave a little and rest and come back when we are focused and with energy.

• +2 1

Thanks for the word of advice. It's good that we're working on it now that you're back on the forum. Follow all forum rules to avoid warning points or bans and post helpful content. Otherwise you may be permanently banned.

Good morning to you all friends, my absence in this platform, it because I don't have A enough time of myself but that was before not now again, am now with my full time to again something in this forum.

I usually prefer to comment on the topics that are relatively old, and the reason for this is that I feel like they are more secured and the moderators must have read them and approved their content, and I do not want my effort to be wasted and my comments to be deleted for something that is not my mistake, so look for good topics and comment on them.

• +2 1

My friend I want to tell you that I am new on this forum and I am in the position to get the knowledge on this forum one thing more I want to tell you that one of my close friend tell me about the Crypto to forum then I joined this forum

In fact, regular work in the forum involves your mental knowledge. In addition, it makes you experienced. But, if you are absent, you will move away from these. Also, your knowledge will be lost from many things. Your income will decrease.

It is very important that you put the reactions and replies to the topics which are of your interested subject in that will help you alot and you will be able to create your own topics as well

Thanks for the advice. We should understand the topic first then post comment on it otherwise it can cause us a problem as you suffered from it. It is better to create understanding then post related and useful comment.

Hello dear sounds like really good and its good to you welcome back on this forum and yes when you dont work a week then your posts automatically deleted by owners so don't make a absence work on daily basis and regularly. Thank You

• +2 1

It's important that everyone should make sure of what they write before they publish it here and try to stay in the topic idea and not get out of it and at the same time we only talk about useful content and ideas that can help to improve the knowledge of who read our comments , other than that we will end getting our posts deleted and after that we start receiving warnings so better focus on the content we share to avoid such situations

• +4 1

Hello my love, my absence in cryptotalk was due to family problems due to the pandemic, thanks for understanding, for now I am doing things well and I have not had warning points I hope to continue like this but I know of people who have been disappointed due to lack of payment or because they were late and abandoned everything is a shame because, good luck for everyone and keep going.