"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

On 4/21/2020 at 10:35 AM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

are verified before posting.

Good luck everyone

A pity what happened to you, we must be very careful when we comment on the forum since sometimes we feel tired and make this type of mistakes that leads us to violate some rule of the forum, we can make the publications in several parts to avoid mental fatigue

Warning points giving to members is not only for them to serve the punishment of restrictions for some specific days, or serve punishment of suspension but a notification for them to correct their mistakes. And stop the wrong things they're doing. 

Yes friend do not post on topic before have complete verification that this topic belongs to this forum or not.I will recommend you that read the post first comment then go for commenting on that.

As a newbie am regularly present on this forum but  its my vision i think its not matter how many time u was absent on this page ur work will be stop there where u leave so don't worry about this 

• +1 1

First of all welcome back on cryptotalk and thank you for your advice and we all are hope for you to work hard on your account posting about usefull topics which are helpful for others and earn a lot of money also reputation points

• +3 1

Welcome back to this forum .You shoukd ficus on your work so that you can get good reputation and avoid from warning point an get banned.There are a lot of  people are entered in this site.So you will enjoy it.

• +1 1

Thanks for the phrase of recommendation and it is appropriate which you are actually returned to the discussion board as we maintain operating right here let's comply with all of the discussion board regulations and put up useful contents to keep away from caution factors or ban.

I'm really sorry for you. I hope you won't experience such an event again Sometimes there are minor errors in my posts and I review them as best I can. Because I don't want to break the rules of this forum.

Lots of people get to experience this and it is what I have experienced as well. There are situations whereby people make unverified comments and even on unverified posts which makes such comments being deleted. You have to understand the need for good assessment  before moving to post any comment on any particular topic. We need to guide ourselves on that principle.

Before you post on a topic you have to understood the topic. Without proper knowledge you should not post on a topic. Your account can get banned for this. Admin will count your post as spamming. So try to avoid if you not understood. 

We should be careful while posting on the forum and avoid such mistakes by which we get warning points from the moderators.  So then we will be safe. Mostly beginners did such mistakes.

No problem if you are absent from this website it will never affect on your account but it also effect on your income because you oo you did not work on your absence that's why it will never pay you.

I think since I have come to the platform I have not been absent on the platform and this is great being here though I'm yet to receive any payment but I believe with time I will have to receive my own payment as well. 

Thank you for warning us. I always try not to delete my comments or posts.  For this I always try to post in the right way following the rules.  Even then some of my posts are deleted. From now on I will follow your advice before posting. Hopefully I will get good results.

Thank you so much for giving this advise. It's true that we must follow the rules of this forum because the administration is very strict about rules and don't forgive any mistake. So, be careful with your account.

You must read the post well and understand it so that you can comment on it correctly and make sure of it before publishing to ensure that it does not violate any rule of publishing rules

Thanks for sharing your experience with us bro, you're a kind mean, we shall all learn from you experience to avoid our post  to be deleted. And for you; don't feel discourage, you still good to go, just keep on trying. Best of luck mate.

Yes, any topic or comment must be thoroughly verified and researched before posting. If we make a mistake in negligence, we can be punished. We must value this forum and work with caution so that we are safe from any kind of punishment and continue to benefit from this forum.

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 9:05 AM, Badman001 said:

Wooh !! My absence in these forum I think is when am sick,always I say member that follows rule of cryotalk propertly while go for comments and post I see cryptotalk is strictly follow it's rule if anyone volatile it ( senior member as well newbie ) they got punishment for it. Try to get it, thanks.

Sorry for the absence in the forum am advicing my fellow members of crypto talk currency platform to please try to follow the forum rules and regulations in order to avoid getting warning points or been restricted try to post what is related to the topic of discussion

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.It eill wwarn us not to post something unrelated or unrealistic according to the topic.Also we should not try to break any rules.It can create problem for us.So we have to be aware before commeting.

Hi friend we should read and understand the topic carefully before responding because in this way we will be able to give the proper answer of the question. And we always follow the rules and regulations of the forum to avoid the warning point or ban .

If you can't comment in cryptotalk organization and you may be absent then your comments are not write and we're to be absent the loss is that you can't get 300 rupees of that day. 

The rules and regulations set by the forum is very strict. The 72 hour penalty shows that this forum is very strict. You have to post according to the given topic o get rid of this in the future. Also, choose the topics that are useful and provide some useful content to the members. Make sure your comment should be of good quality content. If you again post off topic comment or your comment turns out to be irrelevant then you will get banned permanently on this forum.

• +2 1

Chuckles😊

Your points is clearly expressed mate!

Although your take of punishment is what so amuse at first because it reminded me about mine as well.

Let every member hook up to your advice because penalty is inevitable which we don't have control over it but we can deny it if we take consciousness.

• +2 1