The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

The situation is ultimately difficult back in your years, but I do not advise you to directly invest in cryptocurrency, since you can lose all your money, and since you do not have enough pension to live on, it will be very risky, it is better to invest in stocks, this is a less risky business

I think it was worthwhile to approach the study of the issue earlier. Now the age is already great, investing in cryptocurrencies is risks, and risks are stress, which can only shorten the rest of your life. In general, personally, at this age, I would live in peace.

Moreover, pensioners have much more free time than middle-aged people, and this can be a good advantage, and the summer cottage season will end soon, but what to do at home when it's cold outside? do not degrade by looking at a zombie box)) but develop and improve your future by studying cryptocurrency on the Internet.

You are absolutely right there are so many scams sites nowadays and worst thing is google can advertise them. Many think that if google advertise something it should be legit but usually it exact the opposite. And sites that don't a scam pay so little it's not worth your time.

Really my friend, great words, we are grateful for the opportunity to work on cryptoTalk, this wonderful forum that gives us information, experience and profits, it has not been much time since I started here, and I am collecting currencies well now and I will start trading, it is great that we are here.

I have read this platform, I do not know so much about crypto currency, so I have seen the comments of people, after reading it, I have come to know it.We can make money online by working on this platform 

It is highly doubtful that this is a real pensioner. At 72, I thought about crypt, and even came to the forum. It would be more logical to address this question to your children. And then, in our country, they will sooner hand over to scammers for a beautiful fairy tale, rather than invest in something mythical in their opinion.

Well, it depends on what capital is available, but in general it is probably worth learning something new at any age. In general, of course, at 72 it is probably difficult to join something new, crypt is not the easiest area. All the same it is worth trying.

Good day, my personal opinion, of course it is worth learning something new, but you need to be careful in investments, do not invest the latter (especially at the beginning of your journey), do not be too gullible, usually very profitable offers are cheating, choose only trusted exchanges and wallets. And on my own behalf, I can wish you success and patience in your study.

Yes, cryptotalk helps a lot financially. Thanks to him, I was able to develop further, and explore more and more opportunities for earning money on the Internet, while continuing to work on cryptotalk.

If you are really 72 years old, then it seems to me that it is too late to invest in crypto-currency for yourself, if you want you can invest for your grandchildren so that later they would have some kind of capital. At 72, it’s probably best to live out your own. But you can try, and I wish you good luck!

The sites that ask for tasks in exchange for the cryptocurrency, most of them monetize the people who enter the site, and sometimes these sites steal the private key and steal their money.

In this forum we learn, write comments, and win real satoshis.

And I would give such advice, since a person in 72 years asks us about this, therefore he has an idea about the crypt, of course I would not advise investing a pension here. But to start all 0, as a beginner, so that there are no risks, perform drops, and having already saved up profits from them, you can either trade or invest. 

At any age, you can be interested in new products in the field of IT technologies. And the fact that you are 72 years old is interested in crypto is just wonderful. But I would advise you to find a knowledgeable person and manage your budget wisely, because you can simply lose your money.

You are absolutely right, because I consider myself extremely fortunate because the crypto talk forum has provided me with sufficient monthly income for doing just posting work, which is not particularly difficult for me at the moment. I'm doing posts from more than two people on this website.

If you are not afraid of losing money and are ready to take risks, then, of course, invest in cryptocurrencies, but you just don’t have to spend all the money. Gradually, for small amounts, throw it into the crypt and you will be happy. I am very glad that even elderly people are interested in technology

)))))) So why does our country roll down, if we have such old people who, at 72 years old, go into battle, respect and respect. I think if this is really interesting to you in fact, then more is better at first read about the crypt in theory, but if you pull it, then you can practice already, just not for all the savings. Good luck!

I don't think it will be that way. After all, now many old people will not even be able to understand what cryptocurrency is. But it will be possible in the future. After all, now many people know what cryptocurrency is, those who do not know will study this topic for themselves 

Haha, funny post, you can gain capital in your youth, create a farm, and earn extra money, in Russia there is a problem with pensions and, indeed, by retirement age there will be very good capital, even if you are many years old, the same children can follow the farm and grandchildren, why not? 

Yes, you are not serious now, I understand that the crypt is becoming mainstream, but forget about ordinary money, but it's worth it, they are included in the capitalization of the crypt. Personally, my opinion is too much. because you will not pay her almost anywhere in the CIS. Maybe in 20 years, but not now.

Well, I would not so categorically invest a crypt instead of a pension, because it is not known what will happen to it in a few years, but there is no hope for the state and it is worth collecting for a pension, as one of the crypt options will certainly do, but you need to invest in securities as well , promising firms, and constantly monitor their course, and sell little 

Hello friend yes I want to tell you we are lucky to be here only protect their from we can easily earn free money by using and writing this platform we can write a useful content for the business and we can share our personal information not related the cryptotalk but personal ideas to the new member of Tiktok in that way we will able to earn a lot of money

Still live to retire!) But, if I was paid in cryptocurrency, when I become old. Even in old age, I continued to postpone for further old age) And for the funeral, of course) It would just be much faster in cryptocurrency than keeping fiat money in the bank. Glass or state - I will not say!

Still live to retire!) But, if I was paid in cryptocurrency, when I become old. Even in old age, I continued to postpone for further old age) And for the funeral, of course) It would just be much faster in cryptocurrency than keeping fiat money in the bank. Glass or state - I will not say!