The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

I don’t know how your friends are, but my goal is to live so that you don’t need a pension, I don’t want to beg a penny from the state for old age, you need to create a financial cushion for yourself and put it off for old age right now. So let's collect the bits, guys

Good day! If you are really 72 years old, then it really inspires deep respect that at such a venerable age you are trying to learn something new, As for investing in cryptocurrency, do not write off, be very careful in choosing crypto coins, As they say: do not rush to part with money! 

Hello. I think that this way of earning is quite worthy to save for your future, about your case, I doubt it. Investments in cryptocurrency provide for a long-term perspective, with the aim of resale at a higher rate. If we consider a period, for example a year, investments in cryptocurrency will be more liquid, for example, than a deposit in a bank.

You are right that earning free bitcoins is better than investing them.  Where we can put it in our own wallet and use it whenever we want without affecting it any profit or loss.  While the investment is always at risk.

Quite a controversial issue, technologies are moving forward, evolution concerns crypts, new coins are constantly being added, and their rate is almost impossible to keep for a long time, definitely a crypt cannot serve as a pension in any way, at the moment only what you put aside in a secluded place is now more stable.

Analysts at the Kraken exchange predicted that the value of BTC will rise to $ 350,000 by 2044. This will happen as a result of the younger generation investing in cryptocurrencies. But despite this, investing in bitcoin for such a period is risky, says Sergey Troshin, CEO of the Six Nines data center. According to him, in the future, the coin may cede its leadership to altcoins. In addition, existing digital assets as a species can be replaced with more advanced technology.

If we consider this option in the near future, it does not seem to be feasible until the legislative acts governing the circulation of cryptocurrencies are passed. To begin with, it is worthwhile to engage in the popularization of cryptoassets in order to attract a large number of users. Then, in the future, you can think about salaries and pensions in the crypt.

You can be interested in cryptocurrency at any age, but at 72 years old, investing your money in something that you don't understand with the hope of profit will be something strange, in such years it is worth investing your pension in some more stable, albeit less profitable, assets, if you have a goal to make a profit

Yes my friend iam agree with you. This forum is good for earning. Most of the sites are fake. They just make scams. But this forum is totally different. Here you can get knowledge and learn about new things. On this forum you have to work hard. 

Through my humble experience, I tell you that there are no sites that give you free cryptocurrencies. They may give you token coins without a price in exchange for doing many tasks. Working in the forum here is the best, in my opinion.

• +2 1

you are very lucky that you receive a pension, because it is difficult to simply live up to retirement due to new reforms. well, everyone knows how much pensions are paid, so if you have the strength and desire, it's better to try to figure it out

I'm surprised that at 72 you are interested in something new. My grandmother immediately rejects when they explain something new to her. And this is great! The world of cryptocurrencies is very simple. It is enough to learn the basics and start participating in DeFi projects, giveaways, bounty. This does not require education, many years of torment, in order to receive 30,000 rubles in the end. All in your hands!

Thanks you my friend for your post who explained the bad experience of each of us in the free Bitcoin earning sites before we got to know a forum CryptoTalk. I am  really thankful here.

I'm sure this 72-year-old woman knows about inflation firsthand. When in their younger years, many worked 2-3 jobs, put everything aside in savings books, and 40 years later they found instead of their accumulated tens of thousands - a penny. For which you can only buy bread. The main thing is that the same scenario does not repeat itself now, people, do not try to save a lot, invest in real values - travel, develop yourself, and then in any future economic scenario you can always earn. 
Only what is small is of value - your life time is the most valuable currency.

Hey! The prospect is very interesting, once it is good and successful to get there and you are secured, why do you need a pension, work experience, I think these are surpluses of the past.

We need to try new things, but the result may be in a few years, but I believe in crypt and I think the time will come and there will be a holiday on our street when we will not think about  retirement  but will do what we love, we cannot take away optimism, a good topic, everyone good luck, thanks!

I think that even at such an old age, you can try to invest in cryptocurrency, of course, extra money, but before that you need to study everything in more detail, since there are very high risks in this area, but the profit can also be high. with some small amount and try to trade. At the moment there are many different exchanges, I advise you to start with yobit and binance

Yaaa Thank you my friend for your post who explained the bad experience of each of us in the free Bitcoin earning sites before we got to know a forum CryptoTalk , and indeed we are very fortunate to work in CryptoTalk away from these sites that waste your effort without interest very good yr.

•  
  •  

Yes, this is a very good option for those who are still young and far from retirement. But what to do for those who are already retired and receive a mere penny, which for some reason is called a pension. They do not have enough to live on, not only to buy crypto for them and trade it on the exchange

I agree, when the hype around bitcoin started, we have people, they all bore money, they started selling apartments, cars to invest in the crypt, they thought the cue ball would reach 50k, but it was not there ... How many people lost their investments. So it will be possible to consider the crypt as a pension in 15-20 years, when it is improved 2-3 times

You're right we are all fortunate to be portion of this incredible platform of cryptotalk because we are going earn by making posts and at thesame time we'll too learn a part almost Cryptocurrency venture and exchanging to form great benefit in our wallet.

This platform is also my desneyland, my wonderland as well as my land where I will be able to gather my wealth. I am very lucky to have come across and accepted this platform.

Hi dear mate

Yes you are right and i am agree with your content 

Crypto is a legit site and we can trust  on it. This is very useful and amazing forum to work.

All the best thank you

Keep posting

Year always happy that I find my self in this great cryptotalk forum because the sit is free risk you can do you business in free mind not like scams once you have knowledge of crytop currency.

Free earnings websites are fake. Many cryptocurrency websites are fraudulent. But we are lucky to have the opportunity to work and make money in the cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1