The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

You are a very lucky person if you have found the platform where you can earn free of cost by your hard work this is the nest platfrom for all the students and users.

There are no one website who gave us free money or free btc coins so avoid all the things who say you we are giving you free btc so also see the logic of this website if we work here than we will earn if we don't than they will don't give us a single money

On 4/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

I totally agree with you my friend. Cryptotalk is indeed a blessing even if I'm yet to collect my first earning. This platform has given me second chance to earn and gain knowledge at the same time. I have participated in many platform also,  but at the end, all I get is disappointment but with cryptotalk all hope are redeemed.

On 1/28/2021 at 6:09 PM, Android 123 said:

Earning free crypto coins is very Simple and the happy thing until we get scammed by the frauds in internet. There are so many unrealistic offers done by the the hackers or scammers in many platforms. We should be very alert about such things don't go and jump into tragedies.

Earning crypto currency for free is not viable naught be earned without awkward labor free remuneration sites are lying face down to fraud nearby are lots of sites that put forward free profits. 

On 4/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Yes you are right.  I am very lucky and i'm very very happy to join this cryptotalk platform .i enjoyed my work with desires.

Crypto talk forum should be really helpful and great full to this forum in time of scam and hack here is a legit forum that pays you really good.

I would say that so he is a friend everyone is lucky to be included in this great forum and that is why we must take care of him and without breaking the rules we must value him as a great opportunity to learn to do something well so that the forum continues to grow  You can continue working. Thanks, my friend, for sharing this information.  Honestly, we know that there are many sites that make free coins look like fruits but these coins have very little amount and no income can be earned through them. Thank you.

• +1 1

If you are looking to make free crypto then you would probably be dealing with faucets which aren't very good as you will making $5 in a month which is not worth it. So I would suggest that you develop a better way if making crypto through trading and other means that you can get your hands on.

Edited by othmanmosaic2
  • +2 1

Yes this is the reality about this forum which gibes us the crypto currencies earning with the simple and easy ways and also support us financialy to fulfils their needs and demands.

The Crypto Talk financial platform is one of the best free platforms around the world, it is really wonderful and guaranteed, it is amazing, the profit is according to the earning, the more you work the more you earn 

Welcome, my dear friend.  You avoid scammers.  Do not step on their feet.  There is no website that gave us free money or BTC coins so avoid all the things we are giving you free BTC.  Be aware.  You earn. Thank you. 

Edited by Akhi2021

Yes, my friend, this platform is really wonderful. We must work hard to become professionals in this world .. Read carefully about the cryptocurrency .. because it is the future of the world.

Dear friend thanks for sharing your experience .Yes you are right this forum is best even in the world I have also visited and worked on many site but I have not found any advantage from there .So you are saying right .

Yes,you are right. Cryptotalk gave us more benefits and opportunities. We can earn money from this platform. Not only to earning money we can gain more knowledge and information in every section of this platform. We can improve our skills also. So we work with patience and achieve success. 

• +2 1

Hi friends many people in here and get chance to more money in here but i am not understand this forum what process to eran mony it is reality ? i am waiting for your response and i can work hard daily basis thanks.

I used to chip away at many free assembling destinations. they pay almost no or are tricks. I consider them to be an exercise in futility. On the off chance that conceivable kindly don't squander energy on such destinations. Cryptotalk site is the best site.

You're right, i worked with many website to earning money most of them are just scamming me day by day, is not obviously easily to accept many sites that promised of making payments, because most of them are scamming with free coins.

Dear earning free bitcoin is very tough we waste our time on other sites we should to try to avoid like these forum . Because they give very little btc and some are scammer . Just Crypto talk is such a great forum. And I am very happy that I am a member of this forum. 

I went beyond what many crypto users said about you before I came across this forum and now I consider this platform of Cryptotalk as a blessing for me as well because I have the opportunity to earn and come back all the damage I did there.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 7:18 PM, Dmasked said:

I aslo try to work before joining here.. there are some ptc site...they shows that you can easily earn money..but this is not real..most of them fake.. tbey don't pay properly..i feel happy to be a member of cryptotalk... because it is real and easiest site than any other platform...

Yeah I have actually seen many websites that offers you free cryptocurrencies for different tasks but some of them are fake. That's why I think cryptotalk is much better in that way .

• +4 1

Hello dear friend, this forum is a great source of earning at cryptocurrency, I not see any website that gives free money to us, so we must work in this forum if we want to earn free Bitcoin but also we have to follow the forum rules when we working in this forum.

Earning free crypto is really very difficult  matter. Some projects offer free cryptos for a long term hard work and the amount  isn’t  sufficient. But some projects offers a good amount but everybody cannot reach them for avail. So i think searching for free crypto is just a waste of time. But if we found legit platform then it will be a blessing 

I am glad to tell you that this forum is giving you the free Bitcoin against your work on this forum to one thing I want to tell you that you should to focus on your work and you can get the income in the shape of Bitcoin and also the price of the Bitcoin is going higher in these days

Yes I heard about this forum six days before and I started working on this forum. I heard a lot of good things about this forum and I hope this will be legit. Today I'll complete my 100 posts and my earnings will started from tommorow.