Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Of course, we should not depend on our luck unless we give best from our side. Cryptocurrency is not a joke its is a knowledge based which requires a lot of knowledge and hardwork to understand the concept. So here may be 1% of people are benefited by coincidence so call luck but 99% people are succeeded by their knowledge and intelligence.

Without a doubt I believe that something that many people lack is the motivation to be able to move and try to achieve their goals, that's why I see that it is necessary to be able to support us friends, we can achieve everything if we have a good motivation, our work will be well rewarded if we do it well.

Clearly, sitting idle and awaiting for luck to bring you happiness and success, it could be hopeless. You need to execute lots of job and earn a whole lot of work to be able to accomplish good results. Undoubtedly you are going to encounter lots of difficulties and you'll fail repeatedly, however you ought to last and maybe not despair till you accomplish your target.

Success is not achieved easily and so we have to put in a lot of effort into our success. We need to invest lot in learning. We should take our time to learn what we have to in order to be successful.  A lot of people want to always get everything the way which is why they end up being scammed over and over again.

To my experience, I am taking cryptocurrencies as a part-time earning way, and more interested in earning passive income with my time and dedication. I had been working as a content writer previously for Steemit, and now on Cryptotalk, and I am optimistic that my current work would help me gain skills and knowledge regarding cryptos and hope that I will be able to trade or invest cryptocurrencies with those ideas and self-research.

In this crypto one have to be ready for anything cause its all about to make it or not but with the readiness strength. In other to get what they want

We all have different aims and target. In the world of crypto you really need a lot of hard work to keep moving forward, this platform is not a place where you can just come and act anyhow we all have what we are looking for so try and get it

We should not Leave  everything  on our luck that it will work if have it in my luck.  We have to do hard work for that..   We have to work daily to earn more money tp earn reputation  and to earn our goals.. We have to work regularly

Truly , we ought to contribute a decent measure of value data from the individuals and furthermore elevate individuals to abstain from misleading and duplicate glue exercises similarly as with that we will actually want to add to us and our advancement.

As a beginner i think at first we have to be patience , your hard work will sure make some good results . But i suggest you to stay away from scammers otherwise your money will be lost in no time . We have to work harder. Also, I try to collect a lot of these coins.
Fry How do you benefit from cryptocurrencies?

Yes if we want to be successful in crypto industry than we should do our best to have success in this industry.We have to learn a lot of information and get knowledge from other and experience it by our own hands to get results.

• +1 1

Yes my friend, you can complete your goal and I think what a good name means, a person with a good Illumas can fulfill his purpose in a proper way and he needs more and more.more. A good knowledgeable person comes on this platform and gets a good report.

Indeed, my friend, your words are correct. We must work hard and try to constantly search for new topics that benefit us and benefit the members here and contribute to the progress of the forum, not just commenting to make money, the matter needs patience and work diligently to achieve goals and success in the end

• +2 1

Welcome dear . Well we have to do worm hard for get succeeded in the platform.  Achieve good amount in the platform.  If you more time spend  , maximum time spend this forum you can get more profit. 

Yes, you are right. If we work hard we can achieve success. Because cryptotalk gave us more benefits and opportunities. We can earn money for our daily expenses. Not only to earning money we can gain more knowledge and information in every section of this platform. So work with patience and achieve success. 

• +2 1

I agree. If you want to acheive your goal on this forum and in other matters of life too you should stick to a goal and then strive for it. If you work with full determination and don't feel hopeless from uos and down of life yoh will be successful and even if not you will have no regret that you didn't try.

I think when you focus on a specific idea in the forum world, it will give you useful information, and entering cryptocurrencies will give you positive points and earn money

Yes i have to work hard here for the best acivement.l have to spend 2 or 3 hour here then i will able to learn mny things and gain knowledge. Than i can also earn money.you have to also work here.

Gambling may work on crypto, but it's not a good way to earn profit from crypto. Instead of going for gambling on the field, try to work straight. Like understand the method and observe the market inorder to that make right decision.

Dear yes you are achieved good reputation and your goals if you are working here continuously .your struggles for this platform one a day make you a successful person and you are achieved your goals. Sure if you are still looking others meaningful post and learn from here then apply this thing in your post then as a soon you are earn more money on this platform.

• +2 1

In spite of the fact that, I likewise trust in karma yet it will not be close by without fail. So that is the reason getting the fundamental information and abilities in digital currency is fundamental as well.

We have to do work hard then you get success in this forum. Achieve good amount in this site.  Spend maximum time on this forum . This forum is good and beautiful.  Thanks for sharing this information. 

We should try our best in every section of our life not only on this platform. Human are made depending on works. SO we can't be happy without works. So all the members should do hard work in this platform and soon we will be successful in our lives. Thanks for your post.

• +1 1

I am on the same page with you dear mate about achieving our goals in this platform , we can really get benefit and earning a good income and above that earn an amazing experience during our job here on cryptotalk.

If we just depend on our luck then we can't achieve anything as it's all about our struggle for our goals. I am inspired by the senior members posts as they have gained good reputation on this forum and it's all because they have thorough knowledge of cryptocurreny and they are doing efficient work. Through this inspiration I am doing my best to achieve this repute.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼