Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Yes it's true my dear friend in my opinion it is very good forum we can learn and earn in this forum at the same time and we can achieve our goals through this forum there are many things which are really knowledgeable things in this way we can get knowledge from our senior members and most experienced persons in this way we can achieve our goals.

Luck can play a role in success, but its role is very small compared to the effort expended. But more important than luck and the effort that we do, is the scientific base, knowledge and experiences on which we rely. The greater knowledge and experience the greater the chances of success and the fewer efforts and pressures we are exposed to on our road to success. Especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, hard work without an knowledge will not lead you anywhere. Rather, it can destroy you and lose your capital.

• +1 1

Hard work is the main theme to reach at any goal. If you do your work and give attention to every single details fluently about your work then you can easily achieve  your goals. Crypto world is a big world. And to succeed in this world  a user must gain knowledge about tradings and investments. Then easily a person can reachto his goal. 

The winners see some as successful in their lives who assume that they are lucky, but they did not see how much time they wasted in order to reach that level. Success requires work, investment and patience. Anything you like to do, do anything you start, do not stop doing it, and then you will find yourself reaching another level. Only your business will get your resources

Wow I do love this a lot this is really important and when it comes to your goals there is a lot of information you need so you know about your goals, and the best way is to make sure that you have your goals written on a paper , then you pray , thats the right thing to do

nicely we should do work hard for get fulfillment on this forum and obtain true amount vua properly buying and selling on it. i additionally consider in success however it may not be with the aid of your side whenever. so this is why acquiring the necessary understanding

That is the primary concern you are taken and as I would see it with no battle and difficult work anybody can't accomplish their objectives challenges and issues they need to look during their way yet that is what will make them more grounded to confront those thingsand when they're making themselves more grounded the part will be turned out to be all the more simple as you have said unquestionably individuals need to create themselves enough educated and solid then no one but they can get by in the digital money since it's where each time that the circumstance changes and you'll must be keep yourself as per that circumstance then no one but you can take some correct choices.

Till now no goal have been achieved by me from this forum with the earning perspective because it goes on very low at rate and does not fulfil any financialy need.

Yes cryptcurrency is my dream, i will fulfill my dream very easily.

Cryptcurrency is my favourite platforms of online earnings from home.

In the future i will become a good trader of the cryptcurrency from this learning's platform.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Wow... I am moved by this write-up. This content contains sensitive and morale information which I believe will be of help to the newbies and also old members of this platform.

Yes I agree with you !While it's hard to estimate the long-term price of cryptocurrencies, you can estimate how much your ideal lifestyle would cost you. ... By attaching a value to your goals, you are making them more concrete. It doesn't have to be exact, but you could say for example that you need $XXX,XXX for your dream house. 

Dear friend, success needs efforts if you wan to succeed in your life then it cannot be happened without hard work. We cannot depend on luck always. Luck is a by chance thing that happens solely, but efforts will not disappoint you. It will become the reason for your success.

This is absolutely true, you make your luck on your own, and indeed this forum is the best place to start, cryptocurrencies will be the future, and whoever exploits them from now and works with them, he will never regret.

• +1 1

Yes I agreed my little brother who asks me to join this forum. I am sure I that platform which I work hard to become a successful person. And earn a lot of money which can b used in our daily expanses.  I also spent mostly time in this forum.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Well done my friend. Hard work and good learning will bear fruit in the future. We must think carefully about the future, especially about the future of the cryptocurrency because it consists of the best business and its profits will be amazing. But first you have to learn well.

• +1 1

Yes dear I am totally agree with you we should work hard and give time to cryptotalk through this we can get success in this forum .K really want to get more knowledge and also money .

We should do our best to achieve our goals in life. So you should want to succeed in this platform then you should work with consistency and honestly. And add the valuable contents in your posts and topics. So you can get more reputation points in positive form and could make more money. So be aware about the policies of this platform and work always according to the instructions. In this way you can get more money.

Well yet I haven't achieve any kind if success yet. Because I have learning all the crypto currencies and trading skills at that's time. And also collecting capital to utilize and earn a good profit. My goal is to become a successful trader in future.

Always have patience because it is not possible to reach goals in an easy way. You have to work hard for it. Also, keep on reading about cryptocurrencies in order to learn or create a strategy that would work with your preference.

• +1 1

Friends if we are work hard then we are achieve something. Yes I believe this that luck is matter in success of life. I saw mostly people are educated but failed in his life and some people are not educated but by luck they are successful in his life.

• +1 1

Yes you are right do your best at this forum because this is very profitable platform. If we do our best se do hardwork here we become a senior member one day and everyone will like my posts very much. Thanks 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for sharing this. Your post is good standard, it is also very motivational for the new members like us. Hard work is very important to be successful on any forum. So if we want to succeed on this forum, do work hard.

Undoubtedly to achieve our goals we have to fight to do it, but we also have to see if it is worth everything we do, if so let's keep doing it and also look for more ways to have more income, so we can be sure to have more income.

I really appreciate your topic . We should to work with continuesly and don't hopeless. This is not depend on luck you can also make your own luck with hard work and some time we need to keep patience.