Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

It would never be a waste of time, because for me cryptocurrencies are simply the future and today we can see how every day the community of interested people continues to grow, that means that women people know that this is an economy that if you catch the pace and study in depth you can get a lot of performance.

• +3 1

dont focus on one source of income even if it is crypto, try to diversify and that way it wont be a waste of time.

Doing crypto seems to me one of the best ways to earn money because you also learn, you earn twice, there are even people doing it all day and they earn well. And in this forum even more, I recommend it to everyone

No, it is not a waste of time, for me it is profitable applying it with knowledge and being cautious, that is, without rushing or wanting to get rich overnight, everything is in knowing how to dedicate the necessary time and apply the knowledge to have profits

I do not consider cryptography a waste of time, rather it is an activity from which I can obtain economic benefits, cryptography will be essential for the economic development of the future so it is good to prepare now and gain knowledge of the subject, it is not an Waste of time is preparing for progress.

It is not a waste of time, a person uses electricity from their home, a computer or cell phone and people spend a lot of time to earn more than in a factory, it is much more advantageous for the person to look for other ways to earn online than to continue doing a tedious job that only pays you a pittance, you earn more online with cryptocurrencies investments

each person has their opinion on the subject and their position is respected in my opinion cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time in my case it started as a hobby that little by little has been growing and now it is a part time job and if I generate More and more money will become my full-time job because the truth is that cryptocurrencies are a very profitable business if you know how to handle it. happy winnings everyone

the one who believes that cryptocurrency is a waste of time, he does not know how to look into the future, the era of paper money is behind, the national debts of countries are striking in their size, swift is slow, the era of cryptocurrencies will soon come and whoever is on this train in advance will ensure himself a decent old age.

It is never a waste of time to those who understand what they are doing but to those that are into it just because their friends or families are on it without willing to learn what it is all about. There are a lot of benefits accrue to those who are loyal to it.

• +1 1

As long as there is value for Bitcoins it is highly recommended to continue with the cryptotalk platform. Nowadays Bitcoins are likely to be the new future currencies of the world. hence I don't think your time and efforts in the cryptotalk platform are going to go waste. So I advise the users to make maximum advantages of this platform.

For me it is not, this is a world where you learn a little every day and in the communities and social networks they usually share new information with other colleagues which makes the day to day interesting

Yes, you are right. I do not think that the world of cryptocurrencies is a waste of time. You can profit from it large sums of money. It is a science that must be studied well.The field of digital currencies is very profitable and difficult at the same time, especially with the presence of fake cryptocurrencies, so any currency must be studied before buying and trading on it.In addition, you can profit from airdrop.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course not, with cryptography first of all,
 you can generate additional income, it allows
 you to keep up with the events and advances 
that technology and the digital world bring 
with them, you meet other people from different 
parts of the world, you socialize, you start 
As a researcher by the constant search for 
information, you learn about statistics, 
economics and much more.

Everyone has a different opinion about doing crypto and that's not suprising. But I don't think that cryptocurrency is a waste of time because if you have enough knowledge and experience in this field you'll be able to earn such profits that no-one has ever dreamed of. 

Edited by Sour cherry

I have never felt entering crypto was a waste of time. This is because every new experience  helps educate me on the financial world. Crypto is opening my eyes to the real world of finance.

As long as one of you performs a specific job and you like that, that is the best since you profit profitably by generating income and educating yourself. The crypto business is a very innovative way to do it, since the cryptocurrency market is revolutionizing the world and we must learn more and more from it

It is not, this is the way to get profits for many people, also Cryptography is the business of the future and if you have a place where you learn about business, earn money and also help you get future partners and new businesses, it is not a waste of time.

Cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time as stated in the title of your post, and you have commented yourself that currencies are an excellent and wonderful field for earning money and knowledge, and I agree with you about this.

Edited by malek44

i don't think it is a waste of time because so many are earning money through it and they are working in crypto so it is not a waste of time but a good source of income to the peoples trading in this.

Really , it will be waste of time when you don't have the will to learn the foundation of cryptocurrency or it will be waste of time when you fear to take risk in this cryptocurrency business. My dear friend doing cryptocurrency is never a waste of time because it is an avenue to earn extra money aside your real time job.

Cryptocurrency is not a waste of time in my opinion because even if we do not manage to save in the present time (in the short term), it is enough that we are learning the basics and rules of this new time economy. where billions of people do not yet realize its existence. The proverb says: "He who wants to win has the whole year ahead.".

Cryptocurrencies are the digital way of making money for ourselves .It shows us the way towards a modern economical system. This is never a waste of time. Because there are always legit ways of making money from here in some easier and efficient ways. This can be a regular job someday because of it's simplicity. So it will only help to add some knowledge and money but will never harm anyone.