Have you notice Price fluctuation of ETH_USDT - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik6314193

Have you notice Price fluctuation of ETH_USDT

This is really strange, because it is not normal for the price of a currency to decrease by 90%, this is a very large number, and then it returns to rise at a higher rate than it was, and I think that the reason for this is people who spread rumors and force people to sell the currency quickly, which leads to a drop in its price and in return They buy it, and it returns to its high price

• +1 1

Dear friend, according to my information, I believe that the decline in the price of the currency and the rise in the price of the currency depends on the supply and demand for it, and the more demand for it by companies or major traders, the price of the currency rises comfortably, and this is something we see in all other cryptocurrencies.

Yes you are right friends if we see the green candles and red candles then we can understand what is the difference and how the aetherium is going up and up the ethereum  is a good currency and many pupils are coming in this cryptocurrency so come and working with the ethereum

No friend had not noticed anything at the time of this fluctuation between ethereum and usdt now thanks to you I know thanks for the information and I do not think it is the only one surely more people like me did not know and now thanks to you we now know about this fluctuation that occurred at that time between those currencies.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am a new member in the field of cryptocurrencies. I do not have clear ideas about this topic because cryptocurrencies are many and we have to learn well and take the opinion of the elderly members.

The fluctuation in the price of any currency is mainly due to the change in demand and supply for it
These factors are the main factors behind the work in the field of cryptocurrencies
We must follow the wells of the big investors who want to invest in one of the currencies, and this leads to an increase in its value in the market, and vice versa

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes it is still fluctuating because thia ia the amaziness of the cryptocurrency that the pricea are fluctuate very quickly and ethereum is a great crypto currency and it is gaining its value very fastly and soon it will also become a good and great crypto currency. Good choice for invesent.

It does happen frequently,as the price of the crypto currencies ain't fixed,they do fluctuate, sometimes pump up and drive high but sometimes fall and go low, anyways thanks for the information,this can alert some traders if they'll like to buy the coin for storing

Definitely it could happen as the Cryptocurrency is highly volatile and the fluctuations of the coins mainly depends on demand and supply.Also ETH is a very good coin for long term investment and we can earn good profits from it.

No, I think there are no price fluctuations . This is how I noticed and I don’t know if my note is correct or not . It is possible yes and it is possible not . But now there are no changes to this point . As for later, I do not know the fact whether or not changes will take place

Dear friends, cryptocurrencies change their market value every now and then. Sometimes hits and sometimes goes down a lot.These things are normal. Due to these, it is possible to trade in corrupt currency.

This is how friend is unpredictable, if the Bitcoin makes a change in its price the Eth also changes direction. Those who are in the cryptocurrency trade can lose or gain due to the volatility that occurs in a quick matter of time.

Nowadays prices have their disruptions, they have good and bad days but for that reason we do not have to get frustrated on the contrary we have to be patient and sustain them as much as we can because if we do research and update ourselves we will see that the large investors do not stop buying these currencies that encourages us small investors to keep our currencies because after the downturn the rise will come again, we just have to wait for the best opportunity.

The currency of Ethereum is still rising dramatically and it has risen rapidly in the recent period, and I recommend buying from it, as it has a good future.

• +3 1

Hello my friend , this kind of gabs in the price happen from time to time with all currencies , and we can see that only the strong currencies which the most use between crypto users come back quickly to the original price because the have the ability to pump BTC or money it so it come back to it value .

• +1 1

Of course, in digital currencies there are many fluctuations, declines and rises, as something has happened that led to a significant drop in the currency, as you see that a large number of people have sold their currencies at the decline or vice versa, a large number of people have entered the currency, which raised To the price of the race again

I think that currency fluctuation is very normal, and this is due to the volume of trades that traders carry out on a particular currency, and also if the currency is on the investment market. These matters play a role in the movement of the currency.

I can't notice this big opportunity its really happen ETH prices drops 22 usdt, I can't believe because present ETH price around 160$ dollars, and you observe 22 usdt means 120 usdt profit in few hours, its really amazing chance to earn in lock down situation

I keep observing that too,  but this is normal actually because that's how crypto currencies roll,  sometimes it raises while sometimes it goes down.  We should always try to seek for experience so that we can minimize risk that is involved in crypto. 

Price structure are not fixed for any digital forum. This all depends on the. Price of the stock market . We should never make any hurrying in irder to withdraw . First we should find about the price rates in the market.k

• +1 1

Large fluctuations in currency rates occur from one moment to the next due to the increase or decrease in demand for them, so the stock market must be monitored and studied well before any sale or purchase operation

This is really strange that it is a big fluctuation in the price and it will cause a big loss for some members and a big profit for others, and this is an unpredictable change. I believe that currency rates cannot be expected, but I think that the price may improve in the coming period.

• +2 1

Hello dear members I hope you other fine and doing great work on this platform first of all day but I am really happy with you I am also watching the prices of the markets they are fluctuating few days ago I think it is a good sign for the traders and all the members everyone will be benefited from this

The value of cryptocurrency fluctuates constantly. A few days earlier, the price of Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies was also low. However, the price is now very high and that by the day. So I'm hoping that the price will inevitably rise, and traders will be pleased. This is the perfect time to save and make money.

Yes, I noticed this great volatility, but from my point of view it is due to the amount and volume of trades that enter into this transaction, from buying and selling, and this explains the decline or rise of digital currencies in general.