Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

There are many sites through which you can win cryptocurrencies, but many of them give you less than $ 0.5 a day and work with them is very complicated. The forum here is one of the easiest sites to work and learn at the same time and make a profit of $ 2 today and it can be more than that, So we have no substitute for this wonderful place.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I choose cryptotalk forum because its very simple to use and anyone can join, read the rules and start using it very simply. But bitcointalk forum its very hard to use especially for new users and it has a theme that is hard to understand too but they pay good.

I think that CryptoTalk is the primary school for us, and we grew up here and learned a lot about it. I heard a short time ago about BitcoinTalk, but there it needs a lot of experience as you mentioned, and you need a good account to get the bonus and the right to join some campaigns related to the level you are at.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is the best for me. I earn a good income from it that provides me some money. Being a student and I need money and part-time as well as raising my level of English.

• +2 1

I've never tried Bitcointalk before and I got into the cryptotalk forum through my friends and I'm really grateful to them because it's a really cool and organized forum and from my friends who talk to me mentioned bitcointalk and they said it's too complicated for beginners so I don't think even if I'm a professional, I should go for it.💮

Bitcointalk has never been used, it has never worked, therefore bitcointalk has no knowledge and experience. Cryptotalk is the best website.

• +1 1

I very much prefer the crypto talk because anyone can use and earn from it easily and also they have a good payment system to the users but bitcoin is not user friendly it will require a vast knowledge its topics are very hard to react and the payment system is very low in the bitcoin talk and it is not beginner friendly only one with experience can work in it both have various characteristics we have to hardwork in both to sucess and acheive your goal.

I have not used bitcointalk before but I hear many are saying it's hard to earn from there as compared from here in cryptotalk it's for this reason I think cryptotalk is far much better than bitcointalk ....!!!

Hello friend your post is great but I join crypto platform this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn a money and knowledge I have no information in bitcointalk ..

Is this site crabtotalc legit? Actually i don't really know about this site so i don't this this site is better than cryptotalk either in bitcointalk. Could you give us some background about this site.

My dear friend, I believe this is a duplicate topic, because if you search bitcoin talk vs crypto talk on this forum, you will find a plethora of topics, so why can't you offer any advice in this situation, because the last time I asked for advice on how to delete my 60 posts, you suggested using the search option to avoid duplicate posts, and now you give a reaction to a duplicate topic, bro my intensity is not spread negatively

My dear friend, I believe this is a duplicate topic, because if you search bitcoin talk vs crypto talk on this forum, you will find a plethora of topics, so why can't you offer any advice in this situation, because the last time I asked for advice on how to delete my 60 posts, you suggested using the search option to avoid duplicate posts, and now you give a reaction to a duplicate topic, bro my intensity is not spread negatively

Actually, I started from this forum, and learned everything about cryptocurrencies from here, I am really grateful to CryptoTalk and prefer it to any other similar forum.

• +2 1

I am working in cryptotalk and readed numerous subjects about the contrast between the two discussions and I tracked down that numerous clients like to working here in cryptotalk, so I choose to centered in our gathering and working just here in cryptotalk..

I prefer working in CryptoTalk because the work is comfortable and easy, and you do not need more than 2 to 3 hours a day to finish 20 posts and comments and in return you will earn money and cryptocurrencies.

From your topic, I just have come to know about the other sections Bitcointalk which is just like as Cryptotalk. I haven't tried it yet, but  I am taking interest to do my work also with Bitcointalk. After using that, I will definitely share difference between them.

I tried bitcointalk before and that forum is really good because all posts are so quality, but earning money on that forum is really hard because they have a merit system., but you will be great once you joined that forum because you will learn a lot. I am only a beginner in this forum so I can compare both things.

For those of us who are new to crypto currency, understanding the subject there is extremely difficult. Because it is so simple to work with, I still prefer crypto chat. Cryptotalk is a friendly space where you can find interesting crypto-related topics.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important post and the wonderful discussion explaining what is going on with us. Here exactly we are here to gain a good reputation, that is, by choosing important topics.
I wish you good luck

Is it right that the Bitcointalk forum does not pay any money for posting? It may be charged only for signature campaigns for those with a high rank; newbies do not have this choice. And here on the crypto talk forum, we all received the same amount from making entries, regardless of our ranks.

Cryptotalk is the only platform that I worked on and I think it's good for me and I gain a lot of knowledge here and I don't want to waste my time elsewhere.

Hello friends.The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here.thanks for read my comment

I think that each site has different features as cryptotalk is suitable for beginners and gives a good daily income for a little effort, but bitcointalk needs great information and experience to work on it and you cannot earn from it within a short period.

For me, I prefer the CryptoTalk Forum and work on it only because it provides a wonderful opportunity for beginners in the field of digital currencies to obtain knowledge and gain experience in addition to obtaining digital currencies . As for working in the BitcoinTalk Forum, it is very difficult and the beginner in the field of digital currencies cannot work in it, and you need to work for a long time in the forum in order to start obtaining profit because only distinguished members get the profit .

• +5 1

For me, I prefer cryptotalk because it is the right place for everyone to learn everything about cryptocurrencies, and it  gives payments fairly to all of its members.