Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

Yes right. who have knowledge about crypto currencies, for example, Bitcoin and others overwhelmed by the soul of voracity and imposing business model of data and the reluctance to show others how to enter the digital money market as though this way was found for them just ... I reject this sort of dealers and think of them as brokers dominatingly They have a feeling of self-centeredness best of luck

Most traders are selfish , they do not teach other people about the successful methods to win, and they keep all the good information for themselves. Actually I have a dear friend or I though he is a friend but he does not tell anyone or help them to start a business of their own, but whenever he buys a crypto coin which proves to be a failure he asks them if they want to buy it.

• +2 1

The world of cryptocurrency needs us to cooperate and exchange important information between each other in order for the knowledge to spread to all members, especially beginners .. This is how we can become professional in currency trading. Thank you.

I think that those traders who do not want to teach others, do not do it out of selfishness but because of how annoying it is to do it, trading has many technical aspects and tangled concepts that beginners do not usually digest easily, of course there are selfish people, but it does. more likely it is that people who simply do not do it predominate because it is something annoying.

We must helps each others. If we have knowledge about trading we must share our knowledge to who don't have any knowledge of trading. So help this people. Before you invest your money into any platform you must learn that platform is trustful or fake. Invest your money into trustful platform. Throughout this you can get profits. 

• +1 1

I wanted to help other in buying and selling, who they can earn and who they could begin investment. So with this i will get most advantage, when I make this kind of publish which help different i can get maximum popularity and get greater incomes. So need to assist different with my information.  I assume all people do not like this sort of individual who try this kind of things.

i am a beginner.  As a beginner  i have not started  trading..  So i really dont know about trading....  I am just earing regularly  right now.. Whenever  i will gain experience  i will also try to do trading 

Hello friends i'm not trader But I think people who are traders who like this thing, humans have their own thinking, which depends on every human being. We want that the purpose of our life is to earn money.Because nowadays, money is very important which we should come less and we should use the easy and easy way so that we can make a lot of money in short time like on which platform we come very easy  

most of us are biginners traders and we are trying to get some informations frthis forum to be ready for the trading so we have to work hardly untill we reach to what we want

I reject this type and consider them mostly traders and some traders have a spirit of selfishness, as there are a lot of people who monopolize knowledge and profit for themselves only really unfortunate .... We must help each other and offer more advice that includes learning and knowledge especially for members who are beginners in trading cryptocurrencies and how to benefit from them And good luck my friends

@ by Abuelaze , yes this is a trade for earning money. Therefore we work on this forum and impact on the other side. 

@ by Abuelaze , yes this is a trade for earning money. Therefore we work on this forum and impact on the other side. In this we agree with you.

I actually heard that first time and I actually didn't knew about that .And I think this is actually not good these people spreading bad image of crypto that is not good actually.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right. The kind of people who just monopolize their knowledge of themselves are very frustrated people For me, I am still in my beginnings and my friends are the ones who invited me to work in this field and they always help me Also, when I go out and get good experience, I will invite others and teach them The market is big and accommodates for everyone, and it is okay to share the benefits.

The number one rule if you are trader is don't be greedy. Those trader who are greedy if you noticed most of them are failed or losing a lot of money. as a trader I always satisfied if I gained at least 20 percent profit in my investments

I agree with you that there are some logs that don't tell anyone, that you don't have to worry about money, but you don't have to worry about anyone. So I would say help others and don't be greedy for money. Doing so will only increase your morale.

• +1 1

Hello friend I want to say here I do not like knowledge and monopoly about others and I help other people's friends I have a lot of knowledge myself and this automatically forces me to learn more I wish you success thank you

That is tha many people who monopolize knowledge and earnings for themselves, and i have visible many of them, however there also are folks who percentage beneficial statistics with everybody, thank you this.

It is true that there are many people who adopt these methods, but this matter will not always work and will face many obstacles, so it is better to study the analysis well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Lots of people who have a monopoly on knowledge and profit for themselves, and I have seen a lot of them, but there are also people who share useful information with everyone, people should spread their knowledge to others.

We need to help ourselves in this forum.i likewise love to exchange and store digital currencies then took in this from a senior part and I am happy to have this experience.this discussion gives this wellspring of information and to likewise earn.we should comprehend and assemble this gathering with certainty and backing. 

Those blinded by money by seeing the real path. The first goal of trading is not money. Even knowledge is a very wonderful thing. These people are greedy. I don't want to be a trader of this type.

I am still member to this forum and don't have much knowledge about trading and i am not willing of taking the risk yet but now from your post I have began to get some experience about trading.

I am still member to this forum and don't have much knowledge about trading and i am not willing of taking the risk yet but now from your post I have began to get some experience about trading.

Hi dear your question is good. It is useful for the beginner. I hope everyone try to work on it. Trade is the best way of more earning. I suggest to all people once time they try. If they are trader. Otherwise learn about trading. I hope you understand. Working with hardly and take interest in this platforum.