Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

Trading is just like a market ,it is such a activity in which you can  buy, sell things,stocks,bonds.Quick once you know the how around to it and you just wouldn't forget that kind.you get its range and then you can meet with people of different kinds.

I just got into trading but I want to take my time to learn Evey concept involved in it, trading requires lot of experience and dedication, it not what we can just participate in if we don't want to loose alot of funds

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my dear friend this is not easy to say I say you it is the best that I do trade in the cryptocurrency with the smart time just buy at low price and sell at the high price so I think in this way you earn well.

• +3 1

Yes I bought cryptocurrency and sell it if its price Increase. It is a secure trading there is less risk of losinng money. So this is the best currency it can be any time sell. 

Yes, you are absolutely right that people also trade on this form, but I am not on this form, I am trying to know about its rule regulation right now. I will participate in trading when I know about these things . 

Yeah mate i am trader but beginner trader because i am new here to join cryptotalk. But i have knowledge about all the rules and regulations of crypto. In the beginning you should do your best but not just in the beginning you have to do it till the last then definitely you will achieve what you want to get. Thanks 

Yes, I agree with you. Every person who has sufficient information about cryptocurrencies should help others with it so that they can succeed in their way and achieve profits for them and to avoid selfishness

Greetings to all members of this forum, the moment you are a member of these forum you are already a trader of cryptocurrency, but as a starter you need to know the rules and regulations guiding the trade first

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 AM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

I think helping others is the best thing. Try not to be egotistical in this work. I persuade my companion to enter this world and disclose to them the advantages of crypto exchanges.

I am bigginer and i dont fptrade yet.So i have no information about that.But here many informative comments are present by reading these i will trade soon.Thank you all😍

There are many people of different opinion. Some people join this forum for gaining knowledge about crypto currencies. Abd some people join this forum only to earn money in any way. They have no concern of getting knowledge. They have aim to get more and more money.

• +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

@abualez yes my dear friend you are absolutely right trading is most important factor in online job. and thanks for sharing this piece of information with us my dear friend it will be helpful for Crypto talk family members. wish you all the best my friend for future planning about achieving your targets and goals. 🥰💞

I will encourage all the amateurs to not zero in on exchanging, simply procure from cryptotalk here by giving information to other people and money out them to satisfy your day by day needs

Hello friends I am also new but in my point of view you do not have to be selfish, sharing with new people makes you a better person and if you have some knowledge of the issues it is good that you share it so that others want to invest in the forum and also to learn.

• +1 1

Indeed, I experienced this a great deal since I realize many experienced brokers who procure well from digital forms of money, however they were declining to give me any data about how to exchange and put resources into digital forms of money. Or then again they were requesting cash for the data and encounters they had. This made me disdain digital currencies in the first place until I discovered this discussion and began to learn well in it. I think I started to comprehend a great deal about exchanging and about digital currencies. I would adore for everybody to share their encounters about digital currencies so the advantages win in the gathering and apprentices learn well.

This forum gave us source of knowledge about crypto and also source of income and because the coding is not matters to anyone and they also help me in my work.

Spreading knowledge among people is wonderful and important.
I love the way of learning by teaching others, so I talk about crypto and trade in front of my friends and try to discuss more in the field because that will increase their experience and expertise as well.
We should not be selfish in disseminating our information, especially that others can benefit from it.

This type of people which you are discuss are selfish. They take advantage of people. This type of a person must help others as they' take the advantage like him.

I would like to say to people in general advice that they do not take knowledge from any untrustworthy place and make sure at first from the party providing the information before they work with it so that they are not a victim of these people

I do not want to agree with the above topic. Trading in bitcoin does not require anyone to necessarily sit you down and teach you. No one has the monopoly of knowledge on crypto trading. There are various sources that can be consulted when you are interested in trading bitcoin. A forum like this is also a good avenue to learn how to trade in crypto currency.

Hello my friend, cryptocurrencies are misleading and difficult, and this will lead to a negative situation on the crypto side. In any case, we must publish the pros and cons of cryptocurrencies.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

This kind of individuals which you are talk about are childish. They exploit individuals. This sort of an individual should help other people as they' exploit like him.

There is no hidden information from anyone, there are courses and videos on YouTube that will explain everything to you, the goal of this forum is to become a place from which you can learn everything about cryptocurrencies and how to use them, look at the posts and comments and you will understand everything.

No my ear we are also trader that give the benefit to to the others. So don't worry and be happy it is the best thing and we share it with our friends so don't wrry my dear.

• +1 1

Yes,  though  I am a newbie,  I would definitely teach people about this forum or any other earning sites, because the forum is for everyone and so there is no need to be selfish about it.