Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

Dear, I think that the only solution to making money at home, being a beginner, it will take time, but you must learn through publishing and after that I will start work. We must gain the experience and the reputation that we have by printing. Thank you very much.

I think no..There are various those who take over noesis plus make for themselves, the spirit of greed and monopoly of information, I think that the only solution to making money at home. We must gain the experience and the reputation that we have by printing. Thank you for your important information. 

Thats true, I also consider those kind of people as greedy and selfish people , I have also done across some couple of guys in my area that are into forex trading, but they don't want to teach any one , they keep it up to them selves,that's pure selfishness what do you think

No, of course I am not a trader nor do I trade on the platform instead I comment here and get paid.I give 2 hours of my day on this platform and get a lot of money so that I can complete my basic needs.

It's been almost two weeks since I joined this platform. I want to spend more time daily learning about cryptocurrencies so that I can trade. I haven't started trading yet but I'm looking forward to it. Trading is a difficult task, you have to have passion for it and you should not involve your emotions in it. Crypto Talk is a very reliable forum. There is no risk of any kind here. You can work on it without any worries.

• +2 1

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

You are right we should always prefer to do the help of other members because by doing this we can get satisfaction of the heart . We should not be a selfish because this is a very bad habit therefore we should avoid this kind of habit. By having this bad habit we cannot grow our society and the economy of our country.

I am a beginner trader and this is a complex subject for me I hope to understand this topic later when I get more knowledge.And I think helping other is the best thing. Don't be selfish in this work. I also convince my friend to enter in this world and tell them the benefits of crypto trading. 

I donot know what you are asking about.But this forum is really helpful for all of members to learn amd earn.Any onc can earn limited amount of  money by spending 2 hours daily.

However the vast majority haven't tried to peruse the Bitcoin whitepaper that has been around from the beginning, I can't generally help those individuals. I am not a decent educator, I rather go-to people towards Andreas M. Antonopoulos recordings when they are intrigued on learning.

This forum is really a blessing for those who want to earn and learn. I am new here and for now I do not want to go for trading. When i get my payment then i will hold it in my wallet. and when the price rise up then I will sell them and earn my profits from it.

This is not so healthy if you want your friends to.grow along with you as you gore as well. Crypto enriches you.and it will enrich your friend as well. No one in this life will.ever be a perfect trader and everyone has their flaws so you can never punish people by their flaws or for their mistakes. It happens

I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness

Dear friend @abualez I also do the same, reject such type traders who are greedy. As I have spent my time on this forum and learnt that no one should start trading without having patience and knowledge of trading or investment. When you have these qualities then proceed with little investments first and gain experience and evaluate yourself, your knowledge and expertise in this field as you are about to select this field for your future. You should always keep your assets in mind while you are starting. One should skip trading if he lacks these qualities and has more greed and selfishness. I don't consider such people traders and I never want to see myself as such. 

Right dear there are some crooks trader like this who doesn't explain people about Cryptocurrencies and remain selfish and that's a dark side which prevents people to join crypto trading. I think people should change the attitude and aware the people about Cryptocurrencies. They should be taught about crypto experience and this forum is a best place for learning crypto trading

On 12/28/2020 at 9:27 AM, WaseemRazzaQ said:

Because to be a successful businessman you have to have a huge experience.

Fact sir, to be successful in the likes of cryptoworld one need good experience, knowledge and concrete background about Cryptocurrency as long as they want to succeed because the field is very wide which requires lot of scarifies before you earn something reasonable.

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

This is not a good way of doing they may be jealous of us if we can make more success than them that is why they don't want to teach us. 

There are many cryptocurrency traders who are very selfish and do not help beginner traders, but I can say that in this forum it is the opposite, we all help each other and experienced traders support us new ones and who want to learn the area of trading.

No, we are not going to awaken this much, we are students and what happens on it does not focus much on love. .

.....So when Balam starts Yadav, then he has to follow his waist. 

So students who are more focused on their studies, so we do not focus more on it 

I would say, to be one of these people.  I always want to share encryption fields with as many people as possible, I want to create training courses to teach this field.  They can gain experience on their own and they are describing how to perfect their investment.

• +1 1

This field only in order to earn some money
I would like to say to people in general advice that they do not take knowledge from any untrustworthy place and make sure at first from the party providing the information before they work with it so that they are not a victim of these people

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, I was also one of them that you have mentioned in your post. And honestly, I also have lost some money of my investment due to less knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading in beginning level. This is really good suggestions to learn some skills of trading, knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency before making any investment.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

outlook do seem to be excellent i am keen on then you really due to this style of position to aid poles apart in addition to assist in frugality enhancing as  noesis isn't really worthless if then you already tranche furthermore people can not wheal a sprightliness operating room pay.

Types of traders include the fundamental trader, noise trader, and market timer. Each type of trader appeals to investors differently and are based on varying strategies. Understanding your own style of trading can help make better investing decisions...Definition and examples. A trader is somebody, a firm, or any entity that buys and sells financial instruments. The term may also refer to a person who buys and sells products, such as fruit, vegetables, sugar, or wool. For example, somebody who buys and sells cattle is a cattle trader.........

• +2 1

In order for the market to grow and reach new levels of market cap, every market needs new investors. so no smart trader or market maker would deprive the new people from entering the market, that is so unlogical. market makers always try to lure new investors to the market by periodically pump the market to arouse interest and when the market reaches a certain limit they just dump what they have bought initially upon the newcomers. Sadly, that's how the market works. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Am never a trader to this because for me I like to help people who don't have the idea on what is crypto or Bitcoin the reason why I like to help them with the knowledge I have is because I want the crypto economy to expand and make more people

• +1 2