Russian section is more active then English. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

I think the main reason is language many of people having problem to express their knowledge and feeling in english that is the main reason we can see the difference of active members in this platform compared to russian platform but I think everyone should try to improve their knowledge in english so that it will be easier for them to work on any place without hesitation.

There will no two reasons for this, english posters are low quality posters, we need to change so moderators will not ban us again like before. The more the useless posts we made the more the ben. 

Yeah, you are right, bro, I replied to the same topic yesterday, and now the topic is the same, but some keywords and parts have changed, but the topic remains the same. This topic has been removed, and we are having post deletion problems. This is not good for the forum, and we are extremely disappointed in this situation.

Since I do not understand the Russian language, I do not browse the Russian section and do not know what is there and I think that the activity in the English section has decreased significantly.

Well, in fact, I do not speak nor read Russian .. I am in the English language department and I do not know if there are many topics or publications .. I find it useful to learn the cryptocurrency in the language I know and I do not care about anything else .. Thank you for your time in writing the topic I hope Good luck to you

Yes, my friend, you are completely right. I have noticed that there are more members in the Russian department, and the reason may be that the Russian section is more coordinated and the topics contain many responses and the reputation is positive

How did you notice that, I think the activity in the two sections the same. I thought the difference is in the Russian section there are more experienced members and more knowledge.

• +2 1

I think that the spread of the cryptocurrency market in Russia is the biggest reason, as well as the number of Russian-speaking members and affiliates of this forum is also the reason, but the activity in the English sections is generally good.

• +2 1

I think Russian section is more active because this forum is Russian,  so, majority of members are Russian,  and Yobit & cryptotalk websites exchange are from Russia.  This is the reason of the Russian section is more active. 

The number of inhabitants in the Russia is additionally more and numerous innovation of Russia exceptionally progressed and they definitely realized numerous things like we can get more programmers in Russia and more excavators their. So individuals are getting more information and more individuals are dynamic in their part..

Hi there yes I think Russian section is more creative and more active than the English action because of the number of people are speak in versions that's how the Russian section is more active and other reason because they are create a a good post

• +5 1

Yes this can be one of reasons but I think this forum is more popular in Russia than any others country inthe world so the traffic's of users from Russia is huge here.

Perhaps the reason is that a large number of countries are prohibited in the section of the English language.  Perhaps the number of members in the Russian language department is more, although it is dedicated to a specific category.  We must all help spread this wonderful forum.  We will all work hard to make this forum the best ever because it provides us with invaluable knowledge in addition to making money.

• +3 1

I read that cryptotalk is a Russian website, so the Russian session is made especially for Russian people. That is why the Russian section is more active. But the beginner section is also very active.

Good morning., 

There was an advertisement about airdrop on many Russian gambling sites and schoolchildren came to fill in messages. So russian is hyped now)., 

The Russian section is for the Russian community only, while the English section is for the rest of the world, so that they can have a single Russian community to know, support, and coordinate with. We are hesitant to ask and answer questions.

Russian topic is more active you are exactly right and there number of posts and topics is greater then English section and we all have to make posts as well as topics it will make more active English section 

I did not enter the Russian language department, but I do not think that the activity in the departments is due to the ban of some countries on the English language. The interaction and activity is about making new and useful posts, and there are many people among us who are afraid of writing, and I am one of them I have not yet learned how to write posts Correctly to be useful.

• +3 1

I additionally noticed the range of submit inside the Russian segment is in a large amount then the English segment.May be scammers in that phase are much less then English.We see Crypto occasionally scammed so much with the aid of scammers.But may be in russian phase,They are the use of nearby language,so they may be more energetic and prominent in this discussion board.

Yes the Russian section in more activated then English because Russian section has more members then English section. Russian section is only for Russians and english section is for members of rest of the world.

In my opinion, this is because the origin of the forum is Russian, or because the number of people in the Russian section is greater than that in the other section.

Yes, my friend, the Russian section is more coordinated than the English department and they have good ranks. They also publish topics that contain comments and posts so that they have a good reputation, or perhaps the reason is that the number of people in this section is greater than the number of people in the English department although  A special Russian section and an English section for all the world

• +1 1

Dear companion yes I saw that russians have a ton of it here in english that is the reason I don't know perhaps they like these discussion all the more so they have it in english

Yes, my friend, and I noticed that the Russian language department has more good interaction and reputation than the English department, it is possible because of the number of members in the Russian department is greater than the English section, and that the topics raised about cryptocurrencies are wider and more important.

• +3 1
  • +4 1