The forum epidemic - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

The forum epidemic

Well there must be different types of motivations, first and foremost good content and good posts, per second the remuneration is good but I think you are rigth because the forum posts are low quality  

who do not provide help and advice to other members, for me I consider CryptoTalk is a forum for learning and helping togther,  If we only look for now we will miss the big profit and the advice we are getting from other users 

There are some posts that have very limited words and only tell others to make new posts. These low quality posts are not a good example of how to make posts and should not be considered standard. A new post needs a lot of time and it is not easy to find a subject that can be useless and duplicate.

Indeed, some members post on this forum only to make money.
For me personally, I try to provide the best content about cryptocurrencies and I am sure that I will be an appreciated member of the rest of the members.

This is totally true as users we must feel motivated to make topics but sometimes the desire is lost due to other users doing spam or doing bad jobs, I have seen people who post nonsense things or do not take the time to read or review about On a specific topic, the truth is, this is bad, but well, everyone must do their part and improve every day by doing good things in the forum

Also as I remember this spring forum suffered the online problem, it got really worse, but right now because of airdrop, forum become populated again and polluted too, there are a lot of spamers and people who don't rules of forum, that is sadly, but I think it will become better in few days.

I care very much about the forum and to prove that I have already learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and I do my best to help new beginners solve their questions and problems, but I always try not to create a problem and follow the law.

Forum is the platform were we teach and learn what we knew about the crypto. We want share our knowledge to other members. But some of the members are only using the forum to make money from posting their comments. We want to spend time with the forum to share and gain knowledge about the forum. 

And so absolutely in all forums, and in the world as a whole, unfortunately, nothing can be done about this, you will have to limit yourself from such content yourself

Fresh users including do not bother about the rules of the forum, they simply come to make money and do their own posts with the shortest period, for example, that they do not need to work a lot, these users are required to learn, before that than to work here, this is a single method to take out all the hardships in the direction of long-term time.

On 4/15/2020 at 7:56 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Unfortunately this forum is suggesting a serious problem the non-reaction to good and useful topics we all know that most new members are here just to make money and therefore only come make their 30 daily posts and leave they do not care about the stability of the forum do not care if a topic is good that deserves positive reaction and that harms the long-term forum because those who create topics do not we feel motivated to continue to do them we will have a little awareness and we value this forum as you deserve it do not see it just as a source of income 

It is true, I can see many good posts without reactions, on the contrary I have also come across other not so good ones, that have many replies, which makes me ask: Are we really being objective when rating the posts and when giving our ratings?. It is a question that we must all answer, in order to improve in that sense. 

On 10/8/2020 at 12:21 AM, Sandrajudus said:

Forum is the platform were we teach and learn what we knew about the crypto. We want share our knowledge to other members. But some of the members are only using the forum to make money from posting their comments. We want to spend time with the forum to share and gain knowledge about the forum. 

You are right but many members are only focus on completion of daily task so that will be better to complete task as well as give some benefits to the members who are here so that will be a great idea because we are not here only to get earning..

• +3 1