Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

Well my friend, I completely agree with you, because cryptotalk is the best and we cannot compare it to others, it gives us the opportunity to learn about the world of cryptography and through your knowledge and information you get money It is really cool.

You are right. I wasted a lot of my time on taps, competitions and aerodobics, but they were all economically useless until I entered this forum, which gives us more for our fees than we deserve.

• +2 1

Crytpotalk is really different, it doesn't matter we are talking about design or earning. Yobit is really one of them, which gives a lot of opportunity either earn or learn knowledge about crypto...

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true, because the faucets make very little profits and a waste of time, but the cryptotalk forum helps us achieve good profits in less time while sharing the learning with others, and this is wonderful, because the profit is from two currencies, Bitcoin and Talk.

I think without comment about the deference between Cryptotalk forum and faucets, because the deference is biggest than we imagine! with faucet is full waist time and at the end you will never reach the minimum withdraw, with we have 2 o 3 hours your get 0.00030000 Bitcoin.

Faucets are a waste of time because they take a lot of time and effort in return, they pay us very little, so after a short period of working on them, you feel tense, while on the forum you find knowledge, entertainment and profit together, and this is what you cannot find anywhere else.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not found a better forum than this forum in the world of coded parameters, as it provides us with information

Of course, working in the Cryptotalk forum is better. We charge a very good amount of money for a few working hours and light effort, in addition to which we learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, meaning we work and learn simultaneously.

I do not think that any site dealing with cryptocurrencies can be compared to cryptocurrency. I found it the best and I heard about taps, but many people want to join the cryptocurrency, and this is because in terms of money it is better than many forums

Taps and airdrops are useless sites and a waste of time, so I do not recommend working with them, but rather I encourage working in the forum. It is a gain in terms of experience and money as well. Good luck for everyone.

Comparing these  two things  is not  worth. The crypto currency  forum and crypto  currency. Faucet  are two big difference.

• +1 1

I did not work in any platform before both still with that cryptotalk is much more better than faucet forum due to the way alot have explain Hove their work and what the pay is all about is not that welcome like cryptocurrency.

Yes, I am agree with you that facuts can not be compare with this forum. It is because this forum give us good profit in the form of money and knowledge too. On the other hand we can get a little amount of money from facuts.

Of course .. the faucets do not provide much money. Better to work on us and to invest time and effort in learning and gaining experience and knowledge to advance in this forum and this field. Good luck to all members. Thank you.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that cryptotalk is better
For many other sites in terms of payment and safety as well, as no one can penetrate your wallet and you can get 3 dollars a day, which you cannot find on other sites

This forum is by far better then faucets because itoffers real knowledge combined by all users for all around the world, not only few satoshis.

Yes, my friend, of course, working in this forum saves a lot of effort and time, as well as through which we can gain information and share questions that we can obtain and discuss here. I think it is better than other works. Thank you.

My friend, I have tried working on a lot of faucets for a long time, but I discovered that it was just a waste of time. I could not earn anything from this job due to the lack of daily payments and the very large withdrawal limit compared to the daily payment.

I am completely agree with this topic. Even I haven't tried any faucet yet but I am user of this forum. So I will always be stand with this forum it gives me many opportunities to learn from there, and also earn from here. Moreover, I also have heard about faucets that it just time wasted activities.

Hello my friend. Through work here, I noticed that this forum is the best in terms of earning money and knowledge. We also have to give enough effort to work in this forum. I wish everyone good and success

Of course, cryptotalk is much better than faucets in terms of knowledge and profits, in addition to that in the future it can enter new areas such as trading in cryptocurrencies and make more money, quite unlike faucets.

Although the forum made some adjustments to the payment system, it is still much better than the faucets, so here you are a winner because you gained knowledge with profit.

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, CryptoTalk cannot be compared to any other site because, as I believe, it is the best site for learning and making money. This great platform helps us learn more about cryptocurrencies and it gives us more  amount of money than a faucet.it has alot of advantages.

You can't compare, my friend, this forum is much better where you can share information and knowledge with the rest of the members in addition to earn good amount of money ... Good luck

I agree with you, this is absolutely true that faucets are one of the most demanding businesses that require effort and time and the least way to earn money from them and do not compare with cryptotalk, it is much better, and what we earn here within one day will need a month and more to earn from the faucets.

• +3 1