Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

This forum is best for earn other sites not pay properly they are full wastage of time mostly apps and site are fake they just baked your mobile data 

It is very interesting forum

Hello friend, I agree, my friend, Crypto Mandi Talc is much better than faucets. In addition, you can learn from the producer by navigating between beautiful, wonderful and interesting topics. Thank you.

Yes definitely it's more profitable than other faucets this platform really gives a very beneficial profits to the users it's a very rich platform everyone can make a good profit from this crypto currency platform.

You are right that working on faucets is a waste of time as you work long hours without any real income.  You can earn money faucets but only get a few dollars a month.  You have to make useful posts on forum and you will earn more.

Edited by Mark642

Dear dude according to my opinion cryptotalk is much better than faucets because faucets give you a very few amount as compared to cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is a best way to earn money.

• +3 1

The cryptocurrency faucets give us very little profits, as they depend on the profits that they reap through our viewing of advertisements, and therefore they earn a lot through us and give us only a few

you can't compare cryptotalk into these kind of faucets which can pay you nothing then just few cents per week or even month because this place is earning you a lot more profit and that

• +2 1

Yes, because crytotalk currency is the happening that is taking place now, and is far more popular than the faucet, because people engage thereself in this very platform in fact crytotalk currency is making sense than any other platform now

• +3 1

In terms of sites like this, cryptotalk is the best. Cryptoyalk is far better than Faucet because what we earn here in a week by just posting small articles is what is earned in Faucet in a month after several long works. The differences are obvious. 

• +2 1

Yes of course my friend, even I haven't tried faucets because I am also new to Cryptotalk. But I have read a post about faucets in which it was said that working on faucets is just waste of time as it pays only few amount as a reward of too much work. It clearly means that Cryptotalk is far better than faucets in earning as well as also help a lot in learning about Cryptocurrency.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This post is very good for the beginners and also for the newbie I don't know about faucets but I know about the Crypto farm it gave the lots of money e knowledge and skills also this form is for investors and Businessman also

It's plain truth, no matter the lowest amount is making in cryptotalk campaign compare to most of the available faucets earning sites , paying games and several crypto apps crypto posting campaign is more profitable than faucets. Faucets pays but in mini micro Satoshi very insignificant, infinitesimal to make $3 dollars in a whole week

I have just been hearing of faucets in cryptoTalk but didn't have the opportunity to know how it is for me to be able to compare it with CryptoTalk personally myself because from what I have read in cryptoTalk was that faucets takes a lot of time to work to generate earnings and the earnings there are not as encouraging to the earnings in cryptoTalk.

Dear @Ch Ayyan cryptotalk is much better than faucets because it give not a handsome amount cryptotalk is give a handsome amount daily after completing the task this platform is best for the learning and earning 

Working and sharing on CryptoTalk is much better than other sites.
Learning, sharing, and profit at the same time, there is no such forum at all, so you should never waste time on sites that give very little crypto and waste time.

Yes, my friend crypto talk is a thousand times better than faucet, he pays 20,000 Satoshi a day, which we can't find anywhere else and a way to make good capital for beginners.

You can never compare Fucets with cryptotalk because cryptotalk paid much more better than fucets so i should must say its a total waste of time where we can't even fulfill our basic need after giving our precious time

I made a challenge how much satoshi will i manage to claim in two week and because thus forum pays good amount of money compared to sites and different ways.

I think crypto is really better than others because it have a lot of features that are more efficient than others websites like YoBit etc . Also it have payment benefits. It pays  more than faucets.

Hello my friend, as for the faucets, they are a waste of time and useless, like craybtotalk, which deals with us with complete credibility and we take money in exchange for related publications, useful content

Yes of course. I didn't find any site which offer us as much as crypto talk is paying. No doubt it is best site. But main thing is that by this site i learn about crypto world and now i making double profit from trading. 

• +1 1

Absolutely cryptocurrency is the best website. We can make a lot of money from cryptocurrency platforms and it's very easy for us. We can earn bitcoin by sharing information. I prefer this forum to earn crypto and I have never been interested in working on another site. Because I have heard that most websites are scams. And even if someone is trustworthy, it is difficult to make money there. And much work is paid for very little. I have no idea about faucets and I don't know how and how much faucets pay. For me, cryptocurrency is great and enough.

• +3 1

1 minute ago, Atif2 said:

Yes of course. I didn't find any site which offer us as much as crypto talk is paying. No doubt it is best site. But main thing is that by this site i learn about crypto world and now i making double profit from trading

@Atif2 Obviously my dear, There is no other site like cryptotalk in this world. Before working on cryptotalk, We worked on faucets. There are many legit faucets are here, But they don't give much payment for our works.You can earn 2/3$ from faucets in a month, but you can earn 3/4$ in a day from cryptotalk. 

Yes, working in the crypto talk forum is comfortable and much better than other forums, where we get sums of money in exchange for doing an understandable work and as we gain experience and learn about the world of cryptography and that by following the rules and laws we can carry out this work