From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

In fact, I also wasted a lot of time on taps and other websites, but most of them are time consuming and not economically feasible as well, and I do not recommend them to anyone, but I recommend cryptotalk in addition to participating in some aerodobics.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Congratulation to you dear friend for  encouraging us actually we are all join this forum and every one needs money thats why many people are dishearten by the money but your post is a motivation for all those people to work hard on this forum and earn more.

Cryptotalk is the best forum of earning money very quickly and easily in comparison with other sites that pay little and needs more time to spend, not mentioning the amount of knowledge you gain here. 

Thank you for sharing your story with us. In order for you to make sure that you started to succeed when you started working on this site, It is the best forum through which you can earn this amount of money, And also the fastest site through which you can learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, 

Yes my friend, this platform offers a great experience of rewarding its users per post and you can get good money and knowledge by being an active member only. I found it outstanding especially after getting tired of scammers and websites that don't appreciate your work and time. 

Yes dear you are right I also use many sites where we earn some cryptocurrencies with watching adds or videos but mostly were scammers and some gave very less cryptocurrencies. And Crypto talk is best forum where we can earn free btc. 

Yes, you are right, dear

You shouldn't give up

We must always look for things that are of use to us in order to obtain them

I completely agree with you. The terms and conditions of work here must be adhered to and constantly remembered, and full commitment must be made

• +2 1

Its goood to listen that how much you survive but you can't give up because initially 1 doller a month can't matter, the thing matter is that how much you learned.

I am sure that every effort we make today in order to learn something will be a weapon and a help for us in the future, so I want to get the goals that I have set in my mind, and I do not want to ever give in to despair. I love the field of digital currencies and will never leave it.

• +3 1

I tried different ways of earning from faucets to watching ads for a very small amount of satoshi, although I am new here I  am hopeful and know that I will benefit much more from this site in terms of learning and earning. May I ask which website you were using to watch those ads?

Edited by cryptomine

You are right, my friend. We can make good profits from this forum every month around $ 70, and we can also gain good knowledge from it about cryptography.
That is why we must appreciate and want to support and sponsor this forum, not to break the rules to continue serving and winning,

Of course, there are many people who need such a platform not only for earning, but for learning and gaining experiences from old members in the crypto world,So we have to invite good people here and avoid fraudsters because they will be banned immediately if they violate the rules of the delegate,Good luck.

Yes you are right friend i always preffer to earn $3 per day instead of wasting my time on any other forum that you can understand the time of the day so never waste your time and enjoy your real earning from the crypto talk.

When I joined this platform I realized that my life style is totally changed due to this best platform.  There are many sites on internet who provide earning opportunities but they pay low amounts.  Then I found cryptotalk forum and after joined I realized it is best from all of them . That's why I prefer cryptotalk for earning purpose.  

• +5 1

I believe that our presence in this forum and the ability to learn and gain experience in addition to obtaining cryptocurrencies by writing topics is a wonderful thing for all of us and it will be an unforgettable period of time in the lives of most members.

Dear Friend, I wholeheartedly agree with you. CryptoTalk is widely regarded as the start of many people's journey to earning free bitcoin. Crypto talk has a stronger payment system than any other platform that deals with investments and other financial matters.

Yes, it's an interesting storey. And I share the same sentiment with you, because I, too, work all day, often 4 or 5 hours a day, just to earn $0.25 or $0.30, which is a pitiful wage, but now that I've found this platform and started working here, I can earn $3 a day, which is fantastic, and I can also learn about trading, which is something I'm interested in.

Yes, you are right .. Surrender does not bring anything but constant failure .. so you must show strength, determination and patience. You can overcome failure no matter how bad it is .. Yes, by continuous work and effort you get good results in the end .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to all

Hello friend.I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. Thanks for read my comment

Indeed, this site is a loyal friend, so we must do support by observing laws, not violating rules. When I joined this forum, my goal was to raise money, but soon my view changed with this huge amount of information about encrypted currencies and found many sites where information and knowledge are exchanged.  Real around the encrypted world and earn money as well

• +5 1

That's really a good experience. It's always good to work hard and be serious in whatever you are doing because definitely one day someone will see your hard work and introduced you to something better. 

Thank you for this benefit, as I have not tried anything before and started with Bitcoin as a first experiment, and I waited to earn a lot of money and a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

You have done a very good job  dear I will come you on this forum and I wish you best of luck for your future you have done well that you have left there for him which gives a small amount of money are you enjoying this great people that forum gives us $3 a day.

That's an impressive story .. good for you that you knew about this forum because 1$ does nothing in a month .. i'm also wanted to find a job online and i found this amazing forum through a friend on facebook and i'm so happy i knew about it .

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.