From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

You Are Right Brother I Also Jumped From 2$ A Week To 15$ A Week .Before This Site i Was Working On Other Russian Site In Which We Have to Follow Other People On Instagram Or like Others Photos On Instagram But They Pay In Very Small Amount A 100 Rubbles Per week. That Are about 1.25$ And Now i Am Working On A platform Where Earn 15$ A week. Great Site. 

Yes ,I use  many different websites to work online but some are fake and its totally time wasting cryptotalk is one of the best forum to work online.its also help you to increase your knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies...

9 minutes ago, Sajid aziz said:

Yes you are right and you are the motivation for many of members here or including me who are struggling with passion we don't have to quit at any stage we have to determined and work focused and indeed we will get suceed in any feild or in this forum we are working now best of luck to all the forum members and strugllers. 

@Sajid aziz I agree with you mates, Cryptotalk gives us the best opportunity for earning free bitcoin. Before joining cryptotalk, we worked in faucets. Its didn’t give us proper money for our works. We can earn from faucets $1/$2/$3 for one month hard work. Now we can earn $3 in a day from cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

we have to work flat out to obtain the cash, and that I, besides, worked in one of several places externally earning money, excluding throughout the web site adoring gather the forum however fond am making a living through share-out helpful topics

Thank you so much my friend for sharing your motivational experience about your work hard. There are many members including me who also have wasted their time on another earning sites and application before joining the Cryptotalk. I am also consider me as a lucky person to have introduced with this site that is helping me in both earning and learning.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You are right my deer friend. There are many sites available which give money for viewing of ads but their ammont in so less. But this forum is best from all other sites. It give more money to us but we should work hard and make our post effective and useful. If we are new in this forum than we should work hard and make our post reputable.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:51 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

There are many websites on which we can earn income by visiting ads.You can make a good income by view at ads, but cryptotalk is one of the best websites.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:51 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Hello sir!  You said that you watched ads and they gave you satoshis. Can you tell me the name please. This was less amount but I would like to try once. If you read my comment please replay and mention me. 

And many many congrats that you Cross the journey from 1$  per month to 3 dollars per day. Thanks ❤

I am a new member on this platform, but I really feel very optimistic when I read these comments and positive opinions about working here and about the opportunities to make a good income by interacting and writing comments and posts useful for everyone.

This cryptocurrency has gained a lot of fame in the present world.  Many people from all over the world are working here to make a living.  I also work here..  This is such an easy and reliable way.  And I also enjoy working on this forum.  There are many ways to make money in the new day but almost every site does not pay and they scam us.

The friend who is on this forum is not so easy to work. Many problems are face  but if we follow in the footsteps of our seniors then maybe we will get some opportunity to continue our work as you said.  In the beginning I did very little, the same thing we do is not getting so much earning and the reason is that we have not learned so much here.

Yes, you are right. Never give up easily on whatever you are doing in life. One day you might meet someone who will show you the way to earn more income more than what you have been earning before. Patience is also a success. 

Yes your right there are thousands of site's available which provides ads to watch but a bit of earning money there . Also some people investment there site's.

so that i prefer Crypto plateform is the best for earning money and also good for trading on Yobit account.

I personally worked on so many pages I could to earn some money and I always thought it was worth it, but really since I met this forum, everything changed and I found a great platform which we can enjoy because the benefit is very good for both earn money to learn.

Yes, you are right. Earn from 1$ to 3$ in a day or a month is not easy. If you want to earn more money as you are earning this is not easy, but it is easy when you do work from your responsibility. If you work consistently and do more then there is the possibility that you can achieve this.

In this forum we can earn 20,000 satoshi by publishing 20 useful posts daily. This website is very useful and easy. This website is much better than all other websites. We can earn very good income every month by working here. With constant hard work we can achieve our goals and succeed.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:38 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes bro I agree with because before I can't join this forum, I also work so many PTC sites and free faucets, and I work nearly 4 months and I earn only 30000 satoshis, but I really thankful crypto talk to give the opportunity to earn 30000 satoshis in one day, its really wonder full experience when I first earn this amount of satoshis.

HELLO  friend  I am new here .I join this forum recently your guidance is so precious. I  think cryptotalk is a trust able  platform.Iwant earn and support  my family through this source.It will be a great experience  for me.

I've also been experiencing the same things provided by other websites but they were real loss compared to this forum. As this forum is providing us good amount of income with a lot of information about online trading.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +1 1

That's right I was once working on a site where the earnings made is nothing to tell about with tedious task and waste of data, then a friend told me about cryptotalk which is better than the site I was working on,  I never believed not until I witness the goodness in cryptotalk it my self.

My friends, according to my estimation, we can earn two to three dollars by working on cryptotalk.Cryptotalk is a very good platform in which we always increase the knowledge with this and our English grammar also becomes very good. 

Thank you for sharing this great experience with us, I was also in many places where I wasted my time working for only a few payments I hope that the cryptotalk platform repairs payment errors and we continue to collect all and benefit from the cryptographic benefits

On 4/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, George10 said:

I totally agree with you my friend...when there is life, there is hope. And hardwork is the engine room of success. With hardwork and dedication, success is certain. Your experience will also serve as a motivation to members who are about to give up on this wonderful platform.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:51 AM, George10 said:

You are right, we have also spent a lot of time on platforms that offer us much less benefits than cryptotalk, but it is thanks to our efforts that new opportunities appear, because every effort has its well paid reward.