Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

Survey don't take more time. So i never feel bore in doing surveys. I enjoy doing survey. Can learn different kinds of things and can give my personal opinion and i enjoy doing survey.              

On 4/14/2020 at 7:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

@Cammer I have tried many times and it gave me very little money. I have found the best way to reap cryptocurrencies is to invest in a currency that has a promising future.

• +2 1

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

@Cammeras you can say that you have not experience personally so my condition like that I have not also to experience personally about it. Yeah I was also listen about surveys earnings some peoples are here to get.

Hope you are a good my friend keep it up and here also your experience with Crypto talk members in future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I always tried every methods by which we can earn. I also try survey earning but i am failed to earn any money from that.  It needs a lot of time in addition to running a proxy to be able to participate in surveys.

Hello friend, no, I did not try these things tomorrow because I am still a beginner. I think that we should be empowered in dealing with this forum, then we can benefit from these offers in addition to it is a unique idea to increase our balance❤️❤️

I heard alot about survey from people around me but when I give it a Trier I end up been scammed, it's possible because I've little or no knowledge about it 

I have tried many ways to earn online, I also tried the survey but I did not get much money from this. Today the platform is a very good platform where you can earn money by working and I am also the same platform.  

Yes, I have visited many platforms to earn money online. I used the survey too, but it did not help much.The crytotalk platform is a very good platform. Here you can earn a lot of money by working 2 hours a day.  I have benefited a lot from this platform and earn good money .

Frankly, my friend, I have not tried these surveys. I heard from some members that it has been canceled in some countries. I have heard that it is very profitable. But it is not available now. In this forum and through the good comments your profit will be good as well.

Well, if I made money with surveys, a few years ago, I was quite a fan of CSGO, then I looked for ways to get free skins, and I found that doing surveys was possible.

I didn't earn much, but in 2 months I had made about $ 100.

I also have another page, it is a cryptocurrency that pays you to answer their surveys, it has to do with the health area, and they are not eliminatory surveys like others, they simply take your data and pay you quite well, yes, you need KYC to be able to withdraw.

Yes, I tried it a while ago and it is about some questions and you have to answer them and it targets a certain group of society, including what targets women and some of them targeting youth and others "regarding a specific topic".
For the money. There are some that pays good and some of them pays a little. I did not complete it because it is a bit tired.

I made a profit from many survey sites. Moreover, I do not live in the USA or England. However, I like the Dentavox platform where I earn Dentacoin the most for survey earnings.

Yes. Surveys has been very great, surveys makes you earn a bit of crypto along other benefits. There have been various other sites and lots of benefits the you will realize from making surveys if you take to it and always getting accurate answers to fulfuil the questionnaire.

For me I have never tried surveys before but am seriously going to read the answers that will be given from the forum members then I will now decide on how to engage in surveys and earn with them

My friend, frankly, this is my first job, but it does not prevent me from hearing about other works that have not benefited much from them, just as they have been banned from the sites in which they work. It is a reputable forum so I loved working on this forum

This site has been strong protection so you must put all your information correctly and i have always been blocked in the sites and it need a lot of time in addition to running.

oh yes, I remember those wonderful years when, being completely stupid and naive, I decided to try surveys, where they promised to pay a lot, but in reality nothing.)

Hello my friends.

Dear Cammer, I have attempted a ton of review destinations and attempted to benefit from them, however I have consistently been obstructed in the locales and it needs a ton of time notwithstanding running an intermediary to have the option to partake in studies.

Yes there are many surveys but I can't join but one time I join but you should to know they can't paid me from this time I can't join surveys so I think it is not well. But cryptotalk is well.

• +1 1

There are many survey sites that use cryptocurrencies as a method of payment, but until now I did not get the opportunity to try it, I just tried the tuluna site through you can get an Amazon card or i tunes and buy cryptocurrencies through it.

I haven't tried survey, but i really have the interest of doing it. but don't have knowledge on the field, i need someone that can guide me through, for me to achieve my aims and objective

Yes I tried survey before in my country but is not valuable and less earning,but in other countries I negotiate with them their getting an improvement really which make an easy earning par day 

Hello my friends.

I also haven't tried surveys by my self but I have heard from good friends of mine that survey are best if you want to earn quick money. It also greatly depends on the geographical location. 

I have tries a lot of paid surveys but none of those surveys become successful to me. Sometimes the survey is not paying for our country. Paid survey can be easily done but it is really hard because rhose paid surveys they are doing it if they have some products that they need to promote. And if you are not suitable as a costumer they are looking for, you won't be qualified and you will easily get terminated by the interview. Most of those surveys are just scam. 

Well, I have tried to earn only once from surveys. That was my bad experience of earning from surveys where I have wasted my precious but didn't get anything. That might be fake site or it doesn't actually pay. But truly, I didn't get anything from doing surveys it they took my 10 minutes and in the last they said that they are not satisfied. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"