Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

surveys are used by websites in order that you contribute to expressing your opinion so that the company improves what it has and takes the opinions of customers and the mechanisms that fit the market and what customers need
It is really profitable and I have profit from it before in various locations, but it needs some free time and sometimes a single survey takes 15 minutes.

Yes, I have tried it, but where I live, Venezuela, that type of survey does not arrive very often, everyone knows the political problem that exists in my country, which harms us and that is why the subject of the surveys is not profitable.

On 4/14/2020 at 1:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

personally I never win, they put many obstacles

Lol no of course these are all scams why should I waste my time for useless surveys that will not pay. It is not worth anything and they only have fake users telling they were paid when it is the survey website owner accounts.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

If my friend many people make money doing surveys, I have heard that they earn at least $ 200 to $ 250 per month. But these people are very suspicious to give information on how to do the surveys and tips to generate that amount

Oh! I tried that. I was there. It's a big waste of time for my experience as faucets, crates and etc.

I never collected something decent without referrals.

Most of these surveys are fake , they bait users saying they can earn a lot but in reality they earn nothing and just end up wasting their time . Some Surveys that are real have very little rewards and aren't worth your time and have some huge minimum withdrawal limits that are just not possible to reach so at end what happens is you waste your time and internet , i am telling this because i have tried them and at end what i earned was disappointment 

I´ve tried any method to get money. Yes, I´ve tried surveys, they work indeed if they are from a truly website. It´s absolutely important to be careful about it to not waste your time. If you are trying this surveys stuff, you need to be 100% sure the website is truly that is my recommendation.

If I have carried out surveys on different pages, in one I have reached the withdrawal limit but in others it remains half, since the algorithms of certain pages begin to discount or devalue your profile, the last thing is that tedious message that says that you profile is no longer compact with the survey.
According to my experience, a survey page that I would recommend is Paidera, if they pay very well and if you have good referrals you can do a survey of a dollar up to a little more, in my opinion it is the best.

Surveys paid online are a very interesting way to earn money because registration is free and also because it is easy to use. Anyone is able to earn money answering surveys online.
To earn money with paid surveys without investing money, great knowledge is not required, simply paid survey panels pay us to give our opinion about products, services or any other option for which they need to know the tastes and opinions of consumers.
In addition, if you have the possibility to register and take online surveys in many of these panels, you can earn an interesting extra money from time to time. Mind you, don't expect to get rich simply by taking paid surveys.

The surveys are not available in my country Venezuela unfortunately does not qualify the profile. I have not tried to earn money doing surveys, in many groups I have heard that you earn very well and really well for them because today you have to take advantage of all the opportunities

He escuchado que las encuestas es un buen metodo para ganar algo de dinero, aunque por lo visto no son para todos los paises, por lo tanto no he podido tener la experiencia tampoco.

Yes, at the very beginning of my journey, I tried Surveys, but with a trifle about a month, I was tired of it and I began to study closely about trading and various crypto exchanges

If I have tried the surveys at some point in my life but in my opinion I have not liked them since you have to make a specific profile so that you are taken into account and be chosen to do these surveys, there are those that are very well paid but others not worth it

On 14/4/2020 at 12:22, Cammer said:

Hola mis amigos.

Escuché sobre personas que ganan mucho haciendo encuestas y ofertas, pero no las he probado personalmente. 

¿Qué piensas sobre eso? ¿Ha intentado ganar dinero con ellos?

¡Aprecio tus respuestas!

Yes, I have tried them and above all I have spent a lot of time and effort on them.
My answer for you would be the following, I think that it is not an activity for anyone because to really get money with surveys you must be patient, be smart I would say and above all get mental from the first moment you start working on this that at the beginning you are not going to make a ton of money overnight.
If you are that type of person, I will tell you that I recommend doing surveys, because they do have a positive part because you learn new things, earn money, which is the most important thing, and discover new things about yourself.
With the surveys if you can get to make a good amount of money per month, I have tried but I have not gone so far with my earnings to ensure that with these you can quit your job, because I would be lying to you.
Dedicating yourself to doing surveys can become frustrating and disappointing because it is almost certain that you will not be compatible for all the types of surveys that brands or companies are looking for, that is where people consider and give their opinion if this is so good as it seems and I tell you that this happened to me, for that reason my final opinion for you is that if they are worth it but they are not made for any type of people because many are those who want to earn and obtain money, but few are the that end up getting the real profit.

yes and they pay so much little if you live in a third world country but it pays decent for top 1 countries which is kinda worth it if you're a teenager i guess.

I tried to earn some money, taking part in surveys, but it did not work. I filled in lots of forms, answered tons of questions and spent lots of time, but the amount of money I earned was very small, so I just broke up

On 4/14/2020 at 12:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I have had little experience doing surveys, when I started doing them they paid very little money and I did not continue them, you must be constant to know if it is really worth it

El 14/4/2020 a las 12:22, Cammer dijo:

Hola mis amigos.

Escuché sobre personas que ganan mucho haciendo encuestas y ofertas, pero no las he probado personalmente. 

¿Qué piensas sobre eso? ¿Ha intentado ganar dinero con ellos?

¡Aprecio tus respuestas!

If I have tried to make pages that pay you money for conducting surveys and if they pay well, I recommend neubux is a great page that pays you for conducting surveys, making offers is highly recommended and if they pay it is the best