Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

No I cannot I cannot try any single serway .I am newbie I did not know any thing about it .I did not fulfill their requirement as well .It is a diffi ulr for me.

Well my friend, I did not try the survey sites and did not make money from them, but I heard a lot about them from my friends, I am trying to start learning and working with cryptocurrency investment now. 

• +1 1

I tried many ways to make money but all failed
But now I am heading into the world of investment because I heard that it is very profitable

Hi Beck, my friend, in fact, I support you that the opinion poll is very important for the members, but I have not tried that earning from it before in fact I have given my opinion on many things by exploring the opinion that this idea is good and I love it very much because it gives me a lot of benefit

In fact, I tried it a long time ago and before joining the forum, but I was not able to work on it well and I think it is boring and needs a lot of time so I joined the forum and I think it is the best place to enjoy work and earn money in addition to gaining experience in the field of trading and thus we can start In this lucrative business

• +3 1

No, I did not try this method, but I heard about us and it takes a long time and little return. I think that the best way to get money is by trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friends, distinguished members of the forum.
No, I have never tried surveys before.
This is my first experience in order to gain knowledge and money together online through this forum.

No, I did not try, nor would I prefer that unless the offers are acceptable and guaranteed, because it exposes us to the risk of working with fraudsters' offers. I prefer to earn a little more than going to offers, in order to keep my money and my labor, good luck for everyone.

• +2 1

Hello, my friend. I am new to this crypto world. I don't know about it. I want to about survey. Can anyone please explain to me? it will help me. I don't understand how to survey crypto. 

Yes I tried many surveys but not give money but these are just saying you are not complete I give 20 minutes a survey but he still see incomplete and there are also many offers but they give small payment which is not good for us they take 30-40 per person time and only give 0.2$-1$ only.

Yes, I have tried it, but where I live, Venezuela, that type of survey does not arrive very often, everyone knows the political problem that exists in my country, which harms us and that is why the subject of the surveys is not profitable.

I honestly did not take part in surveys. But friends tell me that they make good money, but this is dangerous. I joined this forum and found it safe and you can make acceptable amounts of money.

• +1 1

I think that investment and merchants are more profitable and more beautiful. I have tried it, but I have not gained much and with these sites they do a lot of bans for people

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I have never tried to profit from surveys and offers, but I have heard from my friends who work for them that they suffer from the ban greatly and when they are banned they are prevented from withdrawing money.

Yes, my friend, the surveys are very profitable, but I haven't tried them yet, but I have heard a lot about them
The developed countries are the most comfortable place to take these surveys

Actually, I tried to do questionnaires but they all tell me that they are not available in your country and need a paid vpn so I did not try it.

• +4 1

Most likely not, I have not tried surveys. May be other people tried surveys, but not me. In surveys is there anything that gives you the concept of mak8ng money? I dont know.

I'm still new to the cryptotalk platform and the cryptographic world, but I never tried any surveying before but I hope to do so in the near time, and also want to Learn more about that from the senior members of the platform, thank you so much.

Yes, you have earned from foreign currencies, and it is wonderful. I advise you to give it a try because it may earn you big money, but you must learn everything about these currencies before work. If you heard my advice is good, and if you do not hear good, I wish you happiness.

I have tried many survey sites like survey junkie crowflower wannads adgate Media Personally and many more these survey sites are almost legit and paying till date and but only concerns is they are only available to specific country.

Yes I have, but most of them seems to not be supported in my country so I mostly ending up not getting paid, with that said, I'm not sure if they are legit or not.

Yes, dear, I have tried. I work in opinion polls. It is a really wonderful field, and it is not a suitable place for me because it is a poll about certain products or a specific thing. I must evaluate and send a survey according to the use of this field. I did not like it because I would like to work more broadly in the field of cryptocurrencies. In this field, it is an area that makes me feel self-confident, and I reflect everything in me towards this field. Thank you very much.

Yes, I have tried Survey Junkie, Crowdflower, Wands, Adgate Media, Personally and many more survey sites, but these survey sites are still almost legitimate and paid to this day, but the only concern is, in my academic time even several projects and Concerns for assignments I have continued in my job. I prefer that the survey be conducted by crypto experts whose knowledge and answers are more precise and better.

I've tried surveys but my geolocation doesn't really supports or the sites network don't produce surveys in this region am at, as I don't tend to associate in doing surveys on the web, as basically the big sites like peanut, which is a survey site, never show me any survey to do. 

Edited by Safaa
  • +1 1