Create new topics - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Create new topics

Create new topics  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this idea?

• Yes
    • No

Yes you are saying right . there is shortage of new posts . people only pay heed to earn by completing their task they do not think about learning they just pay heed to earn 

The creating new topic is very important for this forum and provides us knowledge. The create new topics because new topics will create interest in new members as well as new topics attract the members. 

Yes I am agreed with you hundred presently you are hundred percent right dear. We can create a new topic on this platform thus we can get a good name in all the views of users and get many profit from it without any risk and loss of their money. But now I have newly joined this forum so I have no much information about it then I will have a collection of knowledge then I collect it and create a new topic. 

Well my friend we all should create new topics everyday so that many people can find interest to work here. When they see interesting topics they will give positive reputation on that topics. Those who are senior members they should take this responsibility to create unique and interesting topics for newcomers.

مرحبًا ، أعلم أن لدينا مشكلة نقص الموضوعات التي تتم كتابتها يوميًا لأن الأعضاء راضون عن الرد على المشاركات فقط. لذا أقترح الحد من عدد التعليقات

Edited by baghdada
Misspelled

The number of cryptocurrency users is increasing day by day. We should make good posts. We should share new posts as well as good information which will benefit the new members. Some friends are already posting mixed posts. Have a system that will automatically delete posts that have already been merged.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:41 AM, Aria2021 said:

Each of us should create new topics so that newcomers can earn something good from this platform.  I think every member should be aware of this platform.  Especially those who have been working on this platform in the past will definitely be able to take this platform to a better level by helping newcomers through new topics.

Yeah my friend i think that you are absolutely right.  If we create many new topics so that it’s really helpful for the new comers.  They can easily find new topics for comment.  And you can create a topic if we have to face a problem.  We can solve our problem by creating new Post. 

We can know the solution   from the   seniors and can recover them. 

Thanks  for your nice post.                    

Brother this is so much important. I am seriously bore by seeing same posts regularly. People post almost same topic regularly. Try to bring variation in your post. Create your own post this is very much need. Please try to give your own topic here.       

I joined this forum some few weeks ago, and already I have make the observation that almost all the topics are old, meaning that there are no more newer topics been created by the members, and I think it time that we challenge our selves to make new topics so that others too can benefit from the topic we created.

Not a great idea to create your own topics because it could be the reason of banning or some other problems. You only make your own topics when you become functional members.

You're right friend,new topics are seriously lacking in the forum all because most of the members are only interested in making comments and not topics,which is not proper,the number of comments is way to far to be compared with that of the topics,i suggest we the members to try to always come up and create more useful topics, so as to increase others in knowledge 

Yes I think we should post every day. Because cryptically giving us many benefits.so we should do some thing for cryptalk .we should do at least one post without payment. It's a good thing.and let's you see after  doing that work you will be happy. Thank you.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:05 AM, malik6314193 said:

You are right but i think there should be rule that whos make a topic daily he will get payment. Then every member will try to make new topic. 

If the rule of making new topic each day for the payment will be very difficult to meet for most of the members and there will be less people who would be getting paid.

I certainly support creating new topics but it should be done through extensive research and learning from journals and other sources and not duplicate topics.They will not be able to share your knowledge with us once the comments on the topic are over, so we should increase the number of visits.  Thank you if you agree with me, encourage me with all your heart.

Yes if we create daily topics than you get good knowledge and good postive ratings.If your post is usefull for users and is attractive and good quality words than all people like it and give you postive ratings in return you can earn money easily.

i agree to this idea .. actually we need to creat new topics instead of the old ones because everything is changing and devlobing in cryptocurrncies and we need new information to learn more 

It is good for every participant to create at least one topic in the forum so that the forum will be active for newbie to have many posts to choose and reply on them. When creating the post it should be a meaningful one that will be beneficial to all

No, I do not agree with you, presumably I saw a topic and wanted to inquire about something related to it, but the comments were closed, I will not be able to do that, and therefore I will create a new topic, but similar to the previous topic, in this case we will have many unnecessary topics.

Yep buddy it is an good idea but there should be some rules for creating new posts and the topics. The topics that we create should be useful not the useless like the other Crypto writer do. The majority of the writer are not taking interest to make the good topics that can express the knowledge.

On 4/13/2020 at 8:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, we know that we suffer from a shortage in the number of topics that are written daily because members are satisfied with only answering old posts.

Therefore, I suggest limiting the number of comments on each topic to about 30-40 responses only so that members can create new posts and not be satisfied with writing responses without meaning

What do you think of this proposal?

Its really a good initiative. However it will be difficult to limit people from commenting because not all of us have the ability to create topics. And good and quality posts are not easy to create. So if you limit people from posting then they will start creating topics that might not be beneficial or qualitative.

Each of us should create new topics. As a result of creating new topics, we will be able to learn and know a lot. Experience will be gained and knowledge will be increase.As a result, people will get different information. At the end of the day, we will all benefit.

On 4/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are  right  we should  create  some new topics daily  . If we do that we all should  have new posts  to comments . Also English  section  will be active  as Russian  section. 

I think the english section is already enough active and you can see a lot of new topics on the daily basis in this and that is why you can make a lot of comments on them.

Well is good to create at least two topics in a week so that you can be recognized as active member of the forum, but suggesting the limit of comments on a post should be done by the admin but I advise they should leave the number of comments to be no limit, thanks.

I favor creating new topics but I am against repetitive topics with same content opened and opened again. also, there are good topics being deleted, too, I don't know what the reason is, perhaps moderators simply delete the topics with low reaction or replies.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Most of the people are always find the shortcut way2fame in the whole market because many people want to become a good trader in the four market and your property will also increases but most of the people don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a better protection from this real base earning program due to lack of basic information and knowledge of this site. So I also advised to all members don't find any shortcut way to always create some creative ideas which is very useful and valuable for you and your work on it which is very valuable because when you create your own topic then everyone will read your topic and give your positive reputation then you will Fame in the whole market and your chance to become a trader will be increases.