I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

Thank you for this vital information you have the really made a helpful topic and I hope many of us benefit from this especially the newbies who have less experience about the forum, I really appreciate your efforts towards the explanation.

Honestly that has not been hard project to individuals to distinguishes between the study topics and unread ones. Even by means of checking the chat symbol besides every given topics you'll recognize by focusing on the darkish chat image and mild chat image besides the topics. The dark ones you've got study and comments while the light you haven't.

Dear friend thank you so much for sharing this information with us. I think that will save the time which it took to find the un read topics now we can find all unread topics in a single list. 

Thank you for sharing this valuable piece of information. I never knew it before and was facing difficulty in finding out the unread topics. This will be really helpful to everyone in the forum especially the beginners.

Thank you very much. This is a great piece of valuable information. Beginners and newbies like me often find it difficult to find unread posts. It people like you who can help us we need. Hoping for more tricks and useful information. 

Which is vital , each time you post on an alternate post that you have never posted on , it decreases the opportunity of you being prohibited thus its vital for you to truly search for an approach to check the themes you have never composed on , and that way you can have a decent perspective while remarking on the grounds that I think that its that the vast majority post tedious answers since they continue to rehash on similar subjects again and again thus they get exhausted and answer on a very

I'm new here and i really appreciat your post i wasn't paying attention to this thank you so much have a great day and i hope you reach ypur goal soon 

This is useful, I have never thought of that before, it really helped many people like me, Thank you for sharing that information to us.

You have really said a very useful thing. It is very important and very necessary for every user. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with everyone.

Greetings friends, thanks for sharing that detail I really hadn't noticed I always click on sort by and choose the way I want the topics to appear and look for the unread ones and comment on them, but this option would save me a bit.
more time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I appreciate you for making this post because this post maybe helpful for the newbies and for that person who don't know about this personally I know about this already before reading your post.

Thankyou friend for sharing this information. I think this message will be useful for all even I haven't noticed about this button.  This will helps to find the new topics we hadn't attend . Thankyou mates for sharing this message

This is good information and thank you for sharing. I am sure it will help a lot. And we should not make a fun on this post because it is really giving an information to those who are new here.

This topic is cool for me and for the other freshman like me who did not find or did not know where the fastener for the unread topics is now if I will see them and it will be simpler for me with the topics. By utilizing such aspect, you can gain vastly from the situation and promote work on it to discriminate between new topics and their distinctiveness and that benefit from the time operating on it extremely.

Greetings companions I have discovered where the catch situated on clicking we can locate all the uninitiated points. Look down at the lower part of each segment in the correct corner you can discover there two alternatives no. 1 is * uninitiated substance . no. 2 Mark site read.you need to tap on uninitiated substance. Here you can discovered all uninitiated themes in a similar rundown there. 

In the event that you fine my post valuable make me grin with 💟 much obliged.

Thank you fir sharing this information that many members that many members do not know i think and i am one of them. Just cilik on it and the message will be read. But i do not use theis button.    

Thank you my dear friend, of course,  you have shared this useful information because I did not even know myself how we can find out the unread topics. Because we know that the topic that we have replied repeatedly comes before us, so now we will not have to face this problem. 

Wow that was a very good information my friend. I always face this problem to find the perfect post to comment so now I don't have to face this problem. So thank you very much for sharing this information with new member like us.

Thank you for staying in touch with my dear friends This is paradise, but I don't know why I'm having so much trouble Sometimes the nine get guidance for them to read for me And I don't know if it's a technical error or not Or each of the users

Definitely, I additionally found this catch quite recently, so I don't have issue with read themes indicating again when I click on the following uninitiated point button which has been disappointing before now.

I think it is useful information for me and for all older members, because sometimes I search between a lot of topics until I find a topic that I have not commented on beforehand. So it is very good for me to know that and I will share this thing with my friends

• +5 1

Yeah there are currently two buttons we can find unread content from. These two buttons are very good feature for us. This will make us know all thing " topics " that's we didn't read. You post the excellent information. 

Thank you very much that is really a useful information you have shared with us. I would like to add some more things to your topic, that when you goto reply section you will see a button below the submit reply it says Next unread topic, it will automatically take you to the next unreaded topic its very useful and you dont need to search which is unreaded topic.

Greetings to you, my friend, and thank you for sharing this useful topic, I will never forget your service.
In fact, I spent the last day looking for this feature and i couldn't find it.
I hope the rest of the members really benefit from you!

Edited by Jeff J Carrel